This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

2472 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Luca [Poas Tribe]

I literally spent 40 minutes looking for the right with the pokepat idol. I am so upset I found out so many idols of other Group game, I joined your Group games but nothing I couldn't find anything. I am so so upset that I kinda want to leave.
2472 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

*writes MC's name down*
MC, this time I won't miss my target
2472 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Dave [Arenal Tribe]

MC
I love you babe but it seems like we won't be getting a second chance at working together =((
2472 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
MC [Arenal Tribe]

Im voting for Dave- I'm not letting you fool me this time
2472 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Luca [Poas Tribe]

I am so happyyyy. For the first season ever I have an idol in my pocket, and this might be a free pass to the jury part. I am getting closer to some of the castaways. I am so happpyyyyy, I just hope that nobody founds it but I don't think someone thinks that someone has already an idol. Merge is gonna come at f10 i think, so there will be lot of work to do. I need to win 7 more challenges in order to get sure to make to the merge. I feel like if we lose, we can send either Aria or someone else who is inactive before me.
2472 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

MC voted out!

Liam (lliiaamm) - MC
Kevin (kevin121302) - MC
MC (moondancer63) - Dave
Hufus (Hufus) - MC
Dave (DaveRCB) - MC
Jay H. (Peterparker16) - MC
TJ (rockstarr) - MC
Jerry (GerardoM13) - Self-Vote
Eve (Falconbait26) - MC
2472 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 3 Title - "A n g e r" - Kevin (At the Challenge)
2472 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
2472 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

So MC is sent packing and it's sad because I was close to him. But the good part is that I'm still in the game. As far as i'm concerned, Kevin did follow my advice to campaign and stay safe. That just proves how he is still close to me and i can still have some influence in him. Haha!

I'm just glad because "another one bites the dust"! No one messes with me while i'm still in the game. XD
2472 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

Wait, what the hell!? An earthquake just shook the entire island and I'm thinking, "is this part of the game!? Is Terminator coming to kill us or something?" I just don't want to die because of a tremor, especially because I haven't won the game! That is if I win it! ;)

Pokey, give me info please! What is going on!? What will happen to us? What will happen to my masculine @ss? I can't have this, especially if it's a turn of events that can kill me... OR WORSE, that will prevent me from winning this game! Oh, Survivor God, save me and my butt, please. Yours too. You save mine, I help you too, communication you and me! XD
2472 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

GUESS WHO SUCCESSFULLY GOT REVENGE *points at self* THIIIIS GUY
2472 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

I love working with Hufus! like he's so fun to talk with and he is always up for risky moves! the original Arenal (AKA Me) wants to split the vote between Kevin (Dave, Eve, Jay) and Hufus (Me, Jerry and TJ) but If me and hufus convince Kevin that we are voting for Jerry and me and Hufus actually vote for Kevin it'll be a 5-2-1 vote with Hufus safe
2472 days ago
Pokepat
Immunity Challenge
===

Winner - Arenal
2472 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

Me voting out MC
https://media.giphy.com/media/abkH4LF6imY2A/giphy.gif
2472 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

I have a theory that the earthquakes are volcanoes since the tribes are named after volcanoes and if I die I AIN'T DYING IN COSTA RICA

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!