This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

2472 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Arenal Tribe]

JESUS CHRIST

I have such a bad luck on this series... I was feeling very comfortable on my tribe, cause I literally thought I was in such a good spot to play this game. I wasn't really worried. But it's what they say, right? You can't get too comfortable in this game.

Now I'm really, really screwed. I was swapped to a minority and now I'm fucked..again.  6 against me, MC and Kevin. And they've already said they want to stick with the tribal lines. Holy fuck. Madagascar all over again? I can't believe it.

Now I'm really working my ass off, but I mean, the odds are REALLY against me... I have to win every fucking challenge to guarantee im not going home. To top it all off, I'm still tribemates with Jay and Jerry... Two people that hate me/dont like and that I've betrayed in other games before... In recent games, to be more specific. Like this month and last month too? Oh, geez. I'm fucked. I dont know if I should stay quiet and try to lay low or if I should try to talk to these 2... Dont wanna give 'em ideas. But for now I'm gonna definitely work on the others, and thank god I've been doing it from the start and my only hope is that the really strong connection I built with Liam after cast reveal saves my ass. A man can dream. #GOARENAL #ARENALFROMTHESTART #ARENALSINCEABABY #SAVEMYBABYASS
2472 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

Nopalito is playing too hard to early. He is actually a lunatic and idk how he thinks he's a good player
2472 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dave [Arenal Tribe]

HEYY CUTIEEEE
I'm SOOOO HAPPY you brought me back for All-Stars and I'm hoping you won't be regretting that decision
So I'm sure I mentioned already that my schedule is really f'd up and so I'm going to be super busy, like I've been since this game began...
I love this game sooooo freaking much, and I love you, and I love this series... literally Madagascar has been my favorite group game that I have played... I had a pretty good social game, but in the end it's what caused me to be dumb a.f... emotions do in fact override reason, but hopefully I won't be putting my whole entire game on one person's hands this season Cx oop
But yeah like this means so much to me and I really thought I had pissed you off and you weren't going to bring me back...
this season I have such a huge disadvantage... my summer job is taking away so much time from me, and I am practically busy all of the time (right now I'm supposed to be dealing with finalizing some stuff for the day)
This hurts me soo much... cause the reason I have played somewhat good games on group games, it's cause of my social game, and now I have no time to do that -_- I have literally only talked to Liam and a little to Eve just cause I know him... there is also Garrett who I've only shared a few words with through that "Kings of Madagascar" group, and Hufus just now messaged me... by this time on Madagascar I had already talked to half the cast
I didn't even realize all the people that were on my tribe before the switch... PAT I'M SUCH A FLOP... literally idk why Nick was voted out last tribal
SOOO starting now I'm going to try to act like the little lost boy I am and play the "i have been inactive 99% of the time" card to at least get some sort of information from Liam about what he knows from everyone, and maybe get something out of Hufus
I'm going to text around and see
HOLY SHEED also Jerry and MC are on my tribe... weren't they both like my buddies on Madagascar.. I deadass don't remember if me and Jerry ended in good terms, but I know MC raging at me was the main reason I couldn't go against Garrett and I let him choose... still have nightmares about that...
Pat what I'm saying is... yeah idek what I was saying but it was somewhere along the lines of I'm going to try to do better than I did back in Madagascar, but life is being a bitch...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH
I was so excited to see that I was going to tribal yesterdayyyy like... I missed that smell of anxiety and the sound of people overthinking, but obviously I missed the whole thing
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE BESTEST HOST OUT THERE AND BRINGING ME BACK, and GOOD LUCK to me since I'm probably going to get in trouble for trying to find time to slay this
2472 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

I have never met anyone as arrogant as Nopalito in my entire fucking life omg how is he liked irl! Like Seriously he is so fucking arrogant and annoying, man if he gets far in this game I will literally strangle myself
2472 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jay [Arenal Tribe]

These tribes... Every time I get inactives. We have someone who hasn't logged on for 10 hours. This isn't okay, everyone else barely shows up at challenges. God it's so annoying.
2472 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

So as the challenge is going for 24 hours, a lot of things happen.

I was the only person active from my tribe and I got into a heated argument with the other tribe. We started with a horrible disadvantage because of me, but I was also able to score the most points to get us a lead, good for me! Haha. And a lot of sketchy information was sent from the other tribe to mine. Jay gave me some kind of glare and a sketchy attitude, idk where he stands in his tribe but I might want him out. I was a huge fan of him back on his season... but he might have to go sooner than later if he is going to be like that with me, ESPECIALLY if he decides to target me. >:)

Liam is nice but he's a huge competitor... we could either click and go far or we can crash against each other. I'm just glad I put a target on his back. After telling me part of his gameplay, I'm able to expose him to the threat he is, which later on might be used to my advantage. idk. :/

But so far it's been a great cast and I'm glad we've been working together to turn the tables in less than 24 hours. If we can keep it up, that would be the best thing because I don't want anymore TC, I want IDOL CLUES!!! ;)
2472 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

so I told everyone that I had to sleep because I had to work early. Lol of course I lied it was like 6:30pm when I said that. I do want a little bit of revenge on MC from what he did on Survivor Madagascar and I have Jay, Dave and Hufus on board to vote MC out. I just need one more and I want that to be Eve. :) Liam gonna get his revenge
2472 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Immunity Challenge
===

Winner - Poas
2472 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jay [Arenal Tribe]

God that cody kid is so annoying Jesus Christ, idk how he made finals in his season. This vote should be mc, the guy showed up to do nothing but say lol and leave.
2472 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Arenal Tribe]

Oh.. you can go

~MC~
2472 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

I'm so glad we won! I needed this and we got it!!!! Hell yeah! And I get an idol clue?

With the first clue I'm so close of solving the mystery, but with a second clue it might be definite I'll get it before anybody else. I'm just hoping for the best! I need the power and make sure these people don't try to blindside me next time we win. They know how strategic I am and what a threat I can also be. >:)

I need the Arenal people of my tribe on my side because they might be the deciding votes if we ever go to Tribal Council. Just when you thought Nopalito was giving up, he came back with a plan. Better be careful because I'm BACK FROM THE DEAD and ready to PLAY! ;)
2472 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Arenal Tribe]

ofc a non-live challenge had to screw my tribe... damn it, this is like the worst week ever for me to play in this kind of comp.

But welp, here we are. Tribal. And apparently they want to vote out MC... Am i surprised? Not really. They wouldn't turn on each other, especially cause they have the clear-cut majority. This is the way I'm voting too and I hope and I am praying this isnt changing. Like bye MC, you're inactive, bye, at least I can contribute!!! Sorry mate, I have nothing against you thou, but i just cant go home, especially this soon... I wanna get to merge, it's like my first main goal!!

I've been reassured about the plan for the tribal, but you never know in this game. For now I'm just gonna smile, nod and agree to everything people say to me. It's not time for me to ruffle any feathers.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9xIFvelgIPM/T6v_NrTMuTI/AAAAAAAADgc/fS6YfiweQ_4/s300/KatSad.gif
2472 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Arenal Tribe]

*uncaps pen*

Nothing's gonna change my mind about this vote. You aren't really helping our tribe and we need to get stronger to win the next challenge. So I'm sorry, xoxo.
MC.
2472 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

OMG MC IS GOING HOME *dances* damn revenge feels good
2471 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Luca [Poas Tribe]

I AM thirsty for Idol clue. I really want to have an Idol on my neck.
I want to go to merge with an Idol on my neck.
Brian Will bè my ride and die in this game. As long as i AM with him . Its all' good.
This challenge was messy but now It look like our tribe got It. If we win i'll bè so Happy.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!