This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

2457 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jay [Arenal Tribe]

We won the first challenge, mostly because of me pulling through with a clutch along with tj. Everyone else was pretty much useless. I almost threw that challenge because I was passing out but had to push through to win for our tribe.
2457 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Poas Tribe]

*uncaps pen*

You screwed me before, I don't want to wait and leave you here to screw me again... It's called revenge for a reason. BYE
STEEL
2457 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

So just like Madagascar I am literally aligned with everyone on my tribe LOL! coming into this game I knew that TJ was my Number 1 target and I intend to get him out
2457 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Steel medically evacuated! (2 days)

(votes not shown due to med evac.)

Kevin (kevin121302) - Tyler
Steel (Steel) - Self-Vote
Bryan M. (iTy990) - Tyler
MC (moondancer63) - Steel
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) - Tyler
Hufus (Hufus) - Steel
Armanti (It1002) - Tyler
Brian K. (BrainJak) - Steel
Tyler (tyleror) - Nopalito
Luca (LiukBB) - MC
2457 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Premiere Title - "It's called revenge for a reason." - Hufus
2457 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
2457 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

So Steel's medical evacuation is sad, but at the same time bittersweet.

It keeps me safe for one more day to compete, but it stopped the tallying of the votes and therefore I don't know if I would have been voted out or if my plan to get rid of Tyler would have worked.

I might want to make sure I win this challenge just to ensure we're all in the same page before trying to get rid of Tyler. ;)
2457 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

Tribe update... Jay Is a fucking idiot! WHAT ARE YOU DOING we had a chance to literally score some points and his shitty strategy is gonna make us lose so If we lose I am gonna make sure his ass goes
2457 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

So I am really torn with voting out Jay or Aria

Jay is clearly a threat and is annoying

but Aria has done nothing
2457 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jay [Arenal Tribe]

This tribal is crucial, will show sides and if you can trust people. I'm spreading arias name since she's inactive. With this recovery island twist, I'm not that afraid to go because I'll battle back harder than ever to get back into the game.
2457 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Arenal Tribe]

Sucks the team lost but it's whatever lol. I hope the team decides to send the right person home. Me and Liam hae been bonding, I am hoping we can go far.
2457 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
TJ [Arenal Tribe]

Sadly today I couldn't take part in the immunity challenge and we lost oh well. I really didn't care I'm trying to get Nick out this week. Like I said I need my enemies out first Clark left thank god and now I'm getting votes to take out nick.
2457 days ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
TJ [Arenal Tribe]

Ssssssnniicick buddy you knew I was coming after you. Luckily I shot first bye.

I vote snick
2457 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
TJ [Arenal Tribe]

This week I need nick to leave he would be my last target before I can chill I get less blood on my hands. I so far have gotten 5 votes to get him out I'm controlling this tribe once again XD. I'm so glad that I constructed nick getting out it makes me satisfied.
2457 days ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

*writes Nick's name*
I am voting for you because I wanna save Aria I am sorry

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!