This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

2452 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
2452 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
PREMIERE
===
2452 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [? Tribe]

Being back for All-Stars is a huge honour. I think this time around it will be hard especially for me because most of this cast was from my first season and I wasn't the most liked. So I am 100% gonna play a smarter game this time and play a lil more under the radar and cut some throats. These people haven't experienced psycho until see my game
2452 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [? Tribe]

So I see the 20 castaways that will be playing this season and I'm feeling amazing to be a part of this cast. This second time I'm not trusting anyone because after that introduction about my gameplay last season, it puts me in a tough spot when playing the game. People know I am manipulative, good at challenges and good at finding idols... but even though some people already knew it, I didn't want it to be said just in case people hard forgotten or didn't want to care much for it....
It puts a bigger target on my back, but I had to deal with a lot of disadvantages last season to make it to the end. And let it be known this time is NO EXCEPTION!
I'm sure people see this like a fresh start, so I might not be the biggest threat entering the game. I mean we have a PREVIOUS WINNER and a disadvantage of 7 PEOPLE FROM THE SAME SEASON playing the game together... if I play it cool and under the radar, maybe I can find a good spot and go really far into the game. I'm excited to see how this season will play out. :)
2452 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
MC [? Tribe]

There are a lot of People that I would really rather not see again but they are here.
Clark aria nick Dave steel. There are a lot of people I know that would be out for revenge.

Anyway my Dream alliance is Tyler Brian Bryan Hufas and Liam. Tbh I would love it if we all made it to the merge and took out the people that appose me. Oops I mean us. Jk I'm here for myself. Laughts evilly.

Dave look out. You may have been my best friend and closest ally last time we played but I'm not about to let you vote me out again this time. I will work with you if I have to but I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. Bud you best work on regaining my trust if you want to stay long against me.
2448 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

So I flopped worse than Ciera Eastin! Like WTAF my hands were having a seizure or some shit, idk. but I need to make an alliance quickly because it could be me
2448 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

5 Seconds into making an alliance with TJ and I regret it. I get the vibe he is untrustworthy right off the bat which is not a good feeling but I want him to think he can trust me so I can blindside him later
2448 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Immunity Challenge
===

Winner - Arenal
2448 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kevin [Poas Tribe]

Well my team lost the first challenge because of me, the game barely started and I'm already flopping, I really hope this is not a repeat of last season where my tribe lost like every freaking challenge because I don't know if I can survive that many tribals again
2448 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

I'm so glad to be a part of this season and this cast! It's so awesome, but I won't let this people beat me that easily. Last time I was a strong, strategic player, but I want to play differently this time to keep myself safe for a while.

So, yeah, I did throw the first competition for two things: 1) appear as a weak, non- threatening player who will be present in challenges and might be a reason why they might want to keep me and 2) to get rid of the big threats in the game. Since we lost, we can blame all inactive people like in my season, and that will keep ME safe!

Get ready, viewers! Nopalito is back in the game! And I'm feeling better than ever! >:)
2448 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
TJ [Arenal Tribe]

A New start.

Ok so its day one of all stars and of course im back. In my first season i didn't do any Confessionals but i still am back because im iconic. Anyways we get our tribes and im with clark and sssssnick..... yay..... Arenal is going to be the dramatic tribe and i need to shoot at my enemies clark and snnnick before they come at me. I am also with Eve which eve never went against me ollie did so im keep my eyes on eve. Last season i messed up by trusting people too much and being to much of a treat. I didn't want to make an alliance this season like last time i wanted someone to reach out to me which liam did. Hes seems nice and maybe  I could use him hope he doesn't back stab me and win the season like ollie did e.e ......

Also Arenal won the immunity challenge poas dont got nothing on us.
2448 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

This season is going to be interesting.
So are these the All Stars or irrelevant people? XD

I plan on being more of a villain to go far in this game! Last time I was able to run the game and I'll make sure this season is no difference!

I AM A LEGEND! I'm ready to conquer! ;)
2448 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cedric [Arenal Tribe]

The feeling when you get put on a tribe with no one above Black level
https://i2.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/survivor-gamechangers-hali-ford-didnt-consent.gif

All the other higher levels are on a tribe together and I stick out over here. But good thing is that means I have a lot of room to wiggle in. Plus the tribe doesn't seem to have that many active members so I should be good until merge. But we all know how that worked out last time :/
2448 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

So I'm feeling good about this Tribal Council.
Tyler seems as the best option to vote out of this game because he has won this game before and that worries me. The only problem is that there are 4 Madagascar freaking returnees/retards, so for me to sway their votes will be tough, but not impossible. >:)
2448 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

*walks to voting booth*
*writes name on parchment*

If everything goes as planned, you're going home and I get another day to dominate this game. You thought you were a legendary player to be feared of, but there can only be ONE LEGEND in this game, and that's me. You just have that title until I can dethrone you and take it away from you! Adios! >:)

I vote to eliminate... TYLER!!!
2447 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Brian [Poas Tribe]

steel... remington steel

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!