This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

2456 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Armanti [Poas Tribe]

First confessional of the game. I'm very honored to be an all-star and hopefully I can prove that I belong here. Unfortunately, I missed the first challenge, which made me scared of tribal, because I definitely didnt want to be the first one out... again. So I was really happy that you picked an inactive cast, because it made sure I was safe. So far, I've pretty much talked to everyone in my tribe, so I think I'm fairly in the good graces of most of my tribe mates. I've already tried forming something between me and Luca since I know him, so hopefully that works out, but people like Hutus and Bryan have always been loyal to me in other games, so maybe it'll work out like that in this one too. Either way, with us winning immunity, now I have time to strenghten those bonds in case we end up at another tribal and look for the immunity idol in my spare time. Hopefully I can make it far in the game again. Wish me luck. Oh, and I guess I'll do the countdown again. 1 down 16 to go.
2456 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Arenal Tribe]

TJ want to vote out Nick, he says with me and Liam's vote that'll make 5 for Nick. Hmm. I don't know. I feel nonchalant and just wanna vote my own way, but idk. I should play it safe as well.
2456 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Immunity Challenge
===

Winner - Poas
2456 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Dave [Arenal Tribe]

Nick
Sorry bud... it's a flop move from my side
2456 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Arenal Tribe]

Sadly the others wanna get you out, sucks

~ Nick
2456 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Garrett [Arenal Tribe]

ALL STARS HYPE!!!
2456 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Garrett [Arenal Tribe]

Now that we are at tribal, the game is going. I tried talking to aria last night, but she never responded. I had somewhat of a conversation with cedric--gotta try and keep that going. Liam and I are tight again, and I hope us and Dave will stick to the end.
2453 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBAL COUNCIL
===

Nick voted out!

Liam (lliiaamm) - Nick
Cedric (teamjacz) - Nick
Aria (aria_grande) - Eve
Garrett (Garrett5) - Nick
Dave (DaveRCB) - Nick
Nick (snick427) - Self-Vote
Jay H. (Peterparker16) - Nick
TJ (rockstarr) - Nick
Jerry (GerardoM13) - Nick
Eve (Falconbait26) - Nick
2453 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 2 Title - "Jay is a fucking idiot!" - Liam
2453 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
2453 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBE SWAP!

Poas (yellow buffs) 9/9
- Aria (aria_grande)
- Cedric (teamjacz)
- Garrett (Garrett5)
- Bryan M. (iTy990)
- Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01)
- Armanti (It1002)
- Brian K. (BrainJak)
- Tyler (tyleror)

Arenal (blue buffs) 9/9
- Liam (lliiaamm)
- Kevin (kevin121302)
- MC (moondancer63)
- Hufus (Hufus)
- Dave (DaveRCB)
- Jay H. (Peterparker16)
- TJ (rockstarr)
- Jerry (GerardoM13)
- Eve (Falconbait26)
2453 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

I voted out Nick last tribal but I didn't really want him to go but it gives me more time to pull in Eve or Cedric and take out TJ and Jay who are clearly controlling the tribe
2453 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

Coming into the tribe swap I am gonna be optimistic and really try and take out big players. I think that if Bryan, TJ, Armanti, Hufus, Tyler, Luca, Kevin or Nopalito are on my tribe I will wanna take them out
2453 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

THESE BITCHES ARE LYING WTF! and cody tryna make me help in like no I need to protect people too
2453 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

I think Nopalito is being an idiot. He tried to convince Me, Hufus & Jay to help him get a point. Idk if he is tryna like be a master manipulator or something but he sucks at it lets be honest. Now our whole tribe thinks he is shady. Nice work mate

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!