This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

2494 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

So my strategy for the challenge was easy. I win for Arenal and afterwards I help Garrett win so I can keep my ally safe and hopefully they send home Nopalito who is lying and is being a lil snake. Let's get him out
2494 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jay [Arenal Tribe]

Not only did I get the og paos to vote mc(their former tribe member out) to give us majority but now we will be taking kevin out. So far everything is going good.
2494 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

as a sign of trust I am gonna share my idol clue with Jay. I think if I give him the clue he won't wanna get rid of me and he won't see it coming when I blindside him
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Arenal Tribe]

Eww y am i in an alliance with Peter, Dave, Rockstarr and Liam?  ugh, annoyed but whatever. I'l see how far it takes me
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Eve [Arenal Tribe]

Alliance wants you out cuz ur a threat. Cya I guess

~Kevin~
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Liam [Arenal Tribe]

*writes down Kevin's name*
I am voting for you just because you are a fighter and I respect that but I can't beat you
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
====
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

So after talking to Garret, I realized Bryan M. should go home next. TBH he's been inactive but quiet and sketchy... maybe he voted for me? Idk. XD

But as long as it isn't me tonight, I'll go rally my troops to go after him and I'll take a shot at his scrawny @ss just like I did with poor Tyler last TC. It's just a game, but in order to win you need to beat the best, and maybe get out the best. Outplay them!

Well I'm here to "Outplay the Legends"! XD
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Dave [Arenal Tribe]

Kevin
Seems like a nice group has formed and you just happened to be on our way Cx
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Armanti [Poas Tribe]

Bryan. Going with what I've heard
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

So once again I'm strategizing to save my bacon from the oil next Tribal Council. Especially after that close immunity win I know many people will for sure start targeting me. :(
I need to make sure one of the Brians go tonight if I want to keep myself safe. I just have to pit them against each other and make sure they don't find out the truth about me manipulating them and stuff, otherwise that can screw me over. XD

As for my alliance, I'm starting to dislike Luca because he seems mad about "me calling the shots". He wants Aria gone so bad, but I think it would be a benefit to keep her if we ever need to make an easy vote. Haha! But yeah... after Luca tells me that, I wonder if he was one of the people who voted for her last time... Luca was, after all, a wildcard.

I better watch the way I talk to him and how close I get to him, it could be bad to be on his bad side. Especially now that he seems annoyed. I need to make him feel more respected and that he is seen as a leader so he might calm down. Strike his ego before making sure he goes back to his position for this gameplay! I need him to work with us to function correctly as an alliance. I don't want this group to crack up so fast and in an easy way and make my so-called "flawless game" be exposed and stuff. I need to dig deeper to find the right path and solve everything! Haha! :)
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dave [Arenal Tribe]

I miss you <3 and I really miss this game... -_-
I really like most of the people here, but everything is too nice for me right now... probably cause everyone knows me as that one guy that can't do much... noice
I'm not getting targeted and i'm offended
I should be playing this game so hard right now
But there is just nothing I can do
I get on, and the challenges are already done, and the targets are already set, and everything is just perfect... I feel like I could either pull a Cody from BB19 and mess everything that was good up, and mess my game up in the process... or I could just sit back and keep building small little bonds with people and staying loyal... but this is All-Stars and it's like ughhhh... I have no right to try and mess things up cause I haven't even been active so that's just stupid a.h... friday-sunday I can maybe play a little more and talk to more people and maybe finally participate in some challenges (win?) And that could open the door to some juicy chances to pull some juicy moves
But I need to do stuff and get this resume going from NOW so that when I DON'T get voted out before FTC I can actually talk about all the amazing things I did in this game
I love Liam to death but he's probably going to keep playing an outstanding game, and that's his downfall... i feel like people can just tell he's a target to get rid off, but i'd much rather be that than the guy everyone wants to take yo the end
If for some reason I get blindsided I would truly be shook cause I'm no threat yet, so I'm hoping to stay safe and start taking that leadership position soon... help meee XC I have no time in my handss
Well...
THANK YOU for bringing back a pretty interesting cast for me to beat, and GOOD LUCK to me and my horrible sleeping schedule
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

*goes to voting booth*
*writes name on parchment*

I'm not so sure who tried to take a shot at me last time, but I have a gut feeling it was you. Let it be known that when you mess with "Nopalito Legend", you're dead to me! Sorry, not sorry. >:)

I vote to eliminate... BRYAN M.!
2494 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

So I woke up this morning and I felt this bad feeling in my gut, like someone was trying to aim at me...
After the challenge I had a talk with almost everyone and supposedly tonight there will be 6 votes to eliminate Bryan M., but I've had this feeling not everyone will stick to the original plan. With Luca and I discussing about who to vote, Garret remarking that I was close to winning immunity and Brian K saying he trusts me more than anyone else...... I just don't know what will happen.

I need to see where everyone is at and make sure it isn't me tonight. I cannot have people mad at me or targeting me at this point! I'm here to stay and play the game! LET'S DO THIS! >:)
2494 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nopalito [Poas Tribe]

So Garret really trusts me because he gave me his immunity idol clue. Sucks to him because if i get I'm going to keep it for myself, but this decision of his makes me like him a bit more as a player. Idk if this info is true, but I hope it is so I can get that idol and the power! "The player you're looking for started playing Tengaged in 2011".
2494 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus [Arenal Tribe]

https://i.imgflip.com/g4cfl.gif

Poke, do you hate me? Like this twist and forcing us to go to tribal... I have 50% of going to Recovery Island and then pre-merge flopping once again.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/c/ca/QbSmsf.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140802022050

I'm trying my best to keep me safe and although I felt some kinda of reassurance last night, I'm not getting too comfortable. We always end up being blindsided in this kind of games and it sucks a lot. I gotta work on people to at least vote for Kev instead of me. I'm sorry, boo boo, but as long as it aint me im fine. :(

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!