This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council -

Topic » Final Tribal Council -

2667 days 4 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Tom

Hey you guys! I congratulate you on making it this far! I have a couple of questions/statements and I'll start with this one.
n list format tell us your honest opinions about the jurors and the strengths and flaws in each of their games:
e.g.
Tom- I liked him as an ally, he .............
---

I'm gonna do a short version of this because I already answered the majority of it in my tributes.

- Justin:
STRENGTH:  Willingness to make right moves over easy moves.
FLAW:  Kind of gave up over time.

- David:
STRENGTH: Keystone Player, was able to successfully align with many people from many alliances.
FLAW:  Unable to change image.  He came in viewed as a strong player that was capable of flipping and that image always followed him.

- Tim:
STRENGTH: Tenacity, always trying to find a way to stay even with numbers against him.
FLAW:  Temper, sometimes he got too upset to think about the best way to move forward.

- Jim:
STRENGTH: Willpower, he fought tooth and nail to try to gain a better position in the game.
FLAW:  At the forefront, he needed to remain in the background a little longer than he ultimately did.

- Brady:
STRENGTH: Courage, Brady was willing to speak out in public about things that very well could have improved his position.
FLAW:  Fixation, I do think Brady got too caught up in eliminating Mearl and Robby at certain points, and didn't realize that a foundation would exist to eliminate them without him fervently going after them.

- Hudson:
STRENGTH:  Organized, you always took time about what you wanted do without making impulse decisions.
FLAW:  Unreached Potential, I think you should have reached out to a couple more people so that they could have seen you were a smart ally.

- Mearl:
STRENGTH: Foresight and Dedication, you always knew what to do in any given situation.
FLAW: Not removing Brady sooner, I think you may have been able to convince a portion that you weren't as big a threat if Brady had been eliminated earlier.

- Tom:
STRENGTH: Calmness, you never succumbed to the pressures of this game like me and many others in spite of the fact that you were playing much harder than you got credit for.
FLAW: Too Under the Radar, you actually have good ideas about how to play the game, but you don't try to stand out and take credit as much as you should.

- Robby:
STRENGTH: Personable, you are the person on this cast that I would send to meet an alien because you would find something to talk to them about and be friends.... and save Earth.
FLAW: Attachment, you were never really able to be viewed separately from Mearl for most of the game, so when Brady poisoned Mearl.  He poisoned you too.

- Smitty:
STRENGTH: Flexibility, up until the F6 (my fault as well), you were always able to find the move that kept you as one of the safest people in the game, even after a portion of the people got upset with you.
FLAW: Duplicitous Image, I don't think you played a bad game or even an unnecessarily cutthroat one, but people really got that stuck in their heads that you were the biggest cause of their problems.

- Kevin:
STRENGTH: Tricked me into voting out Robby.
FLAW: You didn't even try to win this game.
2667 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
I should've taken out Brady over Bryan way back before the Kavachi even entered the game lol
2666 days 20 hours ago
Rifles25
Yeah you should of lol
2666 days 19 hours ago
brandonrichie
Jimmy I am fighting for your vote but it's pretty hard when you for whatever reason are bitter against me and made it pretty clear I'm not getting your vote anyways
2666 days 18 hours ago
brandonrichie
~Robby~

I can never come up with good questions so I'm just gonna give you all a 'basic' question followed by some statements that you're free to comment on.

Question: What was your biggest mistakes in the game and what was your best move

I would say that my biggest mistake in the game was letting Lord win final five immunity. It was a spamming challenge where you had to post five times in a row and while he was spamming alongside Fred and Smitty I went to check something really quick irl as I thought that there was no way anyone would be able to get five in a row. However, he somehow ended up getting it and it really screwed me over.

My biggest move is, like I said earlier, positioning myself in a very safe, insulated spot between the power players of Brady, Mearl, and Fred. This allowed me to get insight into every single vote and allowed me to stay safe even through the numerous number of times I was voted for (which surpasses both the number of votes anyone else received).

Also, I stated this earlier but I don't know if you saw it, the reason I voted off Smitty instead of Fred at final five was because I knew that if I voted Fred, the numbers would have been 2-2 and i would have been the clear target for the Lord-Smitty duo over Kevin. This would have meant I would have either had to count on winning immunity or put my fate in luck's hands through the fire making challenge. I also believed it was possible for me to beat Fred over Lord, so it made sense to keep him, have a 3-1 advantage in final four, and be able to take Lord out before the final tribal. Lord winning immunity there really screwed up my plans as I originally wanted to take out Lord at F5 and Fred at F4 and then go to the end with Smitty and Kevin.
2666 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
Alright thanks Brandon. Yeah I missed where you talked about the F5 vote earlier, but the reason I was asking is that I think that's when you basically lost the game. Had you beaten Lord in the challenge and got him out that would've been ideal, but since he won immunity I think you should've voted off Fred and then gone for Lord in the F4 tribal. It would've been harder for you to have made it to the end, but I think by guaranteeing that at least one of Lord and Fred would be in the F3 you kind of screwed over your chances of winning. With that said, I really like your answers for this whole FTC so I will definitely put some more thought into voting for you.
2666 days 17 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Brady

I mean you were spared elimination due to luck I mean I think that's a dumb way of playing survivor is to be here by luck tell me why I should still vote for you if you would of been out at f4.
---

As I stated in other responses, they still could have gotten me out at the final 4.  They chose to telegraph their move when they should have known what I was going to do.  I sincerely felt that Fred was enough of a threat that I was fairly desperate to get him out, but Brandon became his usual silent self and gave away the fact I was the target.   

I really do think my rotten luck with work during that super important vote out the final 6 balances it a bit.  I'm not saying that it makes up for it completely, but  I didn't have time to put together the proper thoughts do to a more difficult than normal work day.  Unfortunately, that was very one of the most important vote of the game.  I really feel if I had been given a little time to plot during the end of that round I would have removed Brandon from the game.  This would have opened me up to smoothly eliminate Robby and Fred before the finals.  I had no such luck on that day though.  I guess I was saving it for the F4.
2666 days 17 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Brady

What was you're main strategy through out the game
---

My main strategy back before this become Best vs. Yound was to survive and keep my major allies like Mearl, David, Hudson and later Smit and Justin safe.  However, the game changed.

When the game became Tink vs. Kavachi, I more or less just tried to retain a relationship with everyone on the tribe.  I was still mostly loyal to the same 5 people.  The votes against Ash and Kyle were easy.  Then you guys tried to blindside Robby.  Would have I gone along with this plan?  I probably would have fought it internally with people like you (Brady), David, Smit, and Justin to wait on that plan for a bit.  However, I probably could have been convinced seeing as at the time 3 of my closest 5 allies were part of that vote.  I expected Mearl to be a bit of a shield in the merge and really enjoyed hanging with him so I was aligned with him closely.  Additionally, I probably had been the person that wanted Jordan out the most because I really didn't know what he was capable of.  However, I just wasn't afforded the opportunity to discuss it with yall.

At the beginning of the merge, my strategy was to be somewhat under the radar to the public.  I had actual conversations with people saying, "I'm fine with being Mearl's sheep.  I think they will notice I wasn't by the end."  I wanted to eliminate people that I felt were potential threats, and I didn't feel I could trust before the F10, which was the approximate point I felt that I needed to get Mearl out.  This went smooth for 2 rounds.  I had some input in the decisions to eliminate Justin and David.

During the Tim vote, I really should have pushed harder to either get you out or just told Mearl and company that I was voting for Tim.  I liked you as a buffer for Mearl at that point so I'm not sure what decision I would have made.  Ultimately, though I assumed if I bowed out of the vote then maybe I could keep the people that I trusted together.  I worked hard the next round to save Jim.  I was pretty much willing to eliminate anyone from the Kavachi side other than him and Fred.  But, I stopped when it became futile.

Around that time, my plan would have been to blindside Mearl at F9 or F10 and sit with Tom and Hudson at the end.  If you didn't get that double vote thing, I probably would have pushed hard for Brandon to go at 11.  You did though, and I'm not sure I could have convinced them to spare you.  At F10, it was pretty apparent that Brandon was telling Mearl EVERYTHING he knew.

At the F10, Fred, Hudson, and Tom already knew about the blindside Mearl plan.  I told Fred that Brandon was completely in Mearl's pocket, and Mearl had been relaying things to me that Brandon was saying.  Fred chose to tell Brandon everything because he trusted him.  Brandon of course did run and tell Mearl.  You want to know why Mearl stuck around a bit too long.  Look at the people sitting next to me.

From that point on I just tried to remove Mearl, and get to the end with the easiest people to beat.  I gotta go to work.

Short Version:
1. Stay under the radar early and eliminate other under the radar threats.
2. Blindside Mearl around 9 or 10.
3. Have a majority and pick off the other 3-4 people.
4. Vote off Fred and Kevin at 4 & 5 to sit with Hudson and Tom.
2666 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Brady

If you had to remove Brandon or Fred with someone on the jury who would it be?
---

I would remove either to go to the end with tom. He was my closest ally in the latter portion of this game, and I think I would stand a good chance at beating him.

If you are talking about removing one of them for the person that deserves it the most then I would remove Brandon to replace him with Robby. Robby lost more than anyone do to my mistakes in the game whether unlucky or not.
2666 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Kevin

But Lord I don't think you did enough strategically. You were Mearls puppet for most of the game and that's why I ignored talking to you. Also your convos never seemed to have a grasp of the game.
---

Notice that only you and Brandon seem to think I sheeped mearl. I wonder...  could this just be that you both ignored people the vast majority of the game and had little idea of what was going because you both limited yourselves to talking to people only if you needed them?  And Brady played better than you. I just wanted you to know that. Making it further without a chance to win shouldn't give you an inflated ego that makes you think you are better than Brady.
2666 days 12 hours ago
flippo135
I want you guys to tell me in list order who enjoyed playing this game with the most(the jurors):
e.g. 1.Robby
2.Jimmy
etc.
2666 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Hey guys. I'm answering as quickly as possible. I suck at typing in my phone and last night my roommates family was visiting and they played a singing game that gave me a killer headache.
2666 days 10 hours ago
ferdinandz
Same here, been having a few things that came up, will answer Hudson, Robby and Toms question
Feel free to ask me more!
2666 days 10 hours ago
Rifles25
And Brady played better than you. I just wanted you to know that. Making it further without a chance to win shouldn't give you an inflated ego that makes you think you are better than Brady.

Lord you're fucking awesome
2666 days 10 hours ago
Osiris
I'M DEAD @ FRED TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO PITY HIM XD

BITCH you fucking cheated idc care the reasoning you should not have done it so suck it up and deal with the consequences of your idiotic decision

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!