This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council -

Topic » Final Tribal Council -

2613 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I have all the votes! VOTES are now locked. I will see everyone tonight hopefully! There is a ton to discuss bout this season. And I'm mildly not looking forward to it. But, things do need to be addressed.
2613 days 17 hours ago
MikeyKR91
I know I'm not in the jury or anything but Jesus Christ.

All the shit you guys have said to Fred. Fuck all of you. I've never seen a more bitter group of people. You lost... Get over it. You guys want to take all of your bitterness out on Fred for cheating, but in reality you're all just mad that you're not there and he is. Plus, if anything, cheating made it harder for Fred to make it to final 3 because everyone hated him for it AND HE STILL MADE IT.

So... Fuck every single person who has made this game personal. Fred's a great player and an even better person. So get over it that you're not that good at the game and stop saying shit.

David - You're a pussy and you're pretty shitty at the game to be honest haha. I've seen you play a couple times and you're very predictable. Then when you get voted out you get all bitter. Do you care that Fred cheated? Probably. But that much? There's no way. You're pissed because your voting on a winner and not getting votes to win. "You cheated that's why I don't respect you as a human" Grow the fuck up. It's a website... If you're going to lose respect for someone over something so small, you need to go outside, smell the air, maybe get laid? I don't know... Do something man. You need to grow the fuck up.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!