This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council -

Topic » Final Tribal Council -

2635 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Tom

I want you guys to tell me in list order who enjoyed playing this game with the most(the jurors):
e.g. 1.Robby
2.Jimmy
etc.
---

1. Mearl
2. Jim
3. Tom
4. Fred
5. Robby
6. Smitty
7. Hudson
8. David
9. Ethan (To be fair I think I could have enjoyed playing with you a lot more, but I squandered it.)
10. Brady
11. Justin
12. Tim
13. Brandon
14. Kevin
2635 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
David

Osiris
And thank the Lord no more from the whiney Lord of the goats
---

Harsh ^^^ LOL...  Hey, I'm still here lol.... Lord G. = Lord Goat :P
2635 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Alright... I caught up.  If you have anymore questions.  I am willing to answer them.
2635 days 12 hours ago
Osiris
That was directed at Fred xD
2635 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
7/12 votes received for a WINNER!

See everyone tomorrow night!
2635 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
Lord, I still had to act like I was willing to vote Brady out in some point and you several times told me that getting him out would be the best but you did not go against me, you several times made moves to not hurt me and promised me stuff, it was good for me yes but you are the reason why your alliance members sits on jury.
2635 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
(Not because you outplayed them, because you gavs js the chance to take the game over). You even told me I was going in final 5-6, that was also dumb
2635 days 3 hours ago
Osiris
Shut up Fred your option in this game doesn't est matter since you cheated
2634 days 22 hours ago
Jimmytv
When I'm at the top of everyone rankings slaying the social game even after I'm gone
2634 days 21 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Tom

I want you guys to tell me in list order who enjoyed playing this game with the most(the jurors):
e.g. 1.Robby
2.Jimmy
etc.
---

Revised

1. Mearl
2. Robot Jim
3. Tom
4. Fred
5. Robby
6. Smitty
7. Hudson
8. David
9. Ethan (To be fair I think I could have enjoyed playing with you a lot more, but I squandered it.)
10. Brady
11. Justin
12. Tim
13. Brandon
14. Kevin
15. Jim :P
2634 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
Also Lord was always saying that he couldnt let me go to final 5 or 4 with the original kavachis and was afraid of it since the start of the game and was trying to cut them out so I could still be with him and not have the option to take him out in final 5 so he could make it with his people bit yet he came to final 4 with me, brandon and kevin, if it was not for the immunity or fire making, he would be gone so he did not success anyway or anyhow and used is advantage and allies wrong.
2634 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
his*
2634 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Hey bitches I'm back on my account
2634 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
Woho <3 ^
2634 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
10/12 votes received for a WINNER.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!