This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council -

Topic » Final Tribal Council -

2616 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
-- FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL --

Let's bring in the members of the Jury;Justin L.; David M.; Tim M.; Jim B.; Brady S.; Hudson H.; Ethan C.; Mearl E.; Tom T.; Robby J.; Smitty and....... Kevin P. who loss the Fire-making duel only moment's ago.

BRANDON R! FRED A! LORD G! You have Outwitted, Outplayed and Outlasted TWENTY-THREE(33) others in this game, but now your fate is in the hands of the Jury of TWELVE, who will decide the winner of this game.

You will first get the chance to make an opening statement.

The Jurors will listen to your speeches - then they will get a chance to ask questions and/or make a statement. - As the Finalist, BRANDON, FRED and LORD; you will get the opportunity to answer and or reply to questions/comments. - The Jurors will then cast their votes for a winner based off of the knowledge they receive during the FTC.

A *REMINDER* for the Jurors. You are voting for a WINNER.

All votes must be cast by THURSDAY March 9th @ 5pm EST.
The Live Reunion will take place THURSDAY March 9th @ 8pm EST.

Let's get started!
2616 days 7 hours ago
Osiris
WOW TOTALLY DIDNT SEE BRANDON MAKING FINALS AT ALL WHATTA SHOCKER
2616 days 7 hours ago
Osiris
Fred you can suck my dick

#FuckFred
2616 days 7 hours ago
Osiris
So basically if Fred receives any votes what-so-ever you should all be ashamed that a cheater can not only make finals but receive votes to win as well
2616 days 7 hours ago
Jimmytv
May I say how fucking funny it is that all pre-merge we were being blamed for keeping Kevin in the game because on how inactive he was, but we proved them wrong but now no one from Kavachi is going to win because of him not voting and being inactive?
Funniest storyline in Survivor history tbh.
Congrats Brandon, Lord and Kevin! Tbh I wanted a Kavachi Final 3 but you three are the most deserving among the Final 4 so It's great too.
2616 days 6 hours ago
brandonrichie
~Opening Statement Pt. 1~

Hello, jurors!

If you would have asked me forty-two days ago what placement I thought I would end up getting, I would have guessed somewhere before merge if not the first or second boot. The fact that I was able to overcome all of the obstacles I faced, receiving the most amount of votes out of each person sitting here (Fred had 6, Lord had 8, and I had 12), and still somehow manage to end up here is absolutely beyond me. I realize that a lot of you are coming into this with preconceived ideas of who you are going to vote for, but I hope that through my answers and explanations you will at least consider giving me your vote tonight.

In the beginning of the game, I made an alliance with Jimmy, Fred, and Kevin. Forty-two days later, against all odds, I am fortunate enough to sit against one of them and, to my misfortune, was unable to sit next to Kevin here as well. I had no idea that this foursome would be so tight, and it is definitely something that got me through the game. I came into this season with a big target on my back; I was brought back for being somebody known to lie, manipulate, and cut the jugulars of anyone who stood in my way of winning. With the group of people I was placed with, it quickly became clear that my aggressive style of gameplay would not be very effective. So what did I do? I adapted. I decided that in this particular game, I would take a different approach to Survivor. As cheesy as it sounds, little bitter ol' me learned to love. I know, I know, it sounds dumb, but I really think that being a social, compassionate person helped me more in this instance than being a mean dictator ever could. If I wanted any chance of winning, I needed to lay low, maintain good relationships, and not appear to be threatening. I made immediately strong bonds with Kevin, Jim, and Fred, and used those to my advantage throughout the game. Additionally, I made friendships with Brady and Mearl, two power players that would eventually come to work as shields for me... but I'll delve deeper into that later.

When we merged, I found myself in a seemingly-impossible spot. Outnumbered 11-4 (Ethan was, as he later admitted, never really with us), I felt that my days were numbered. I decided that if I had any chance of making it to the end, I needed to start making some new friends. I reached out to Brady, one of my then-greatest rivals on Tengaged, and talked through our issues with him. I was able to turn someone who hated me with a passion into a friend that trusted me and whom I trusted. I used his fiery personality as a shield and was always able to appear as a lesser threat in comparison. I later reached out to Mearl and proposed a secret alliance which ultimately turned out to be an unbreakable duo. Our personalities clicked, we had a mutual understanding for each others' strategies, and we understood the benefits to having each other's backs from opposite sides of the game. I was able to sway my allies from voting Mearl SEVERAL times, and he was able to do the same for me.
2616 days 6 hours ago
brandonrichie
~Opening Statement Pt. 2~

As the game went on, things got harder. I lost several allies, I was the target of vote after vote after vote, and I found myself being swamped by real-life obligations. I think that we oftentimes forget about how monumental of a role our lives outside of Tengaged can have on our gameplay, and that definitely showed through for me here. I think that the fact that I was able to juggle all of my shit going on irl while also dealing with you crazy fucks is an accomplishment in its own. I used my inability to attend some challenges as an advantage. As people such as Lord and Mearl can tell you, I used this as a bargaining piece—who in their right mind would want to vote out someone who couldn't make, let alone win a challenge? I'll admit that it wasn't all about maintaining this weak persona, I really did have things going on, but we've all had to deal with that and I believe that my ability to adapt to the situation I was given is evident. I never once gave up no matter how dire things seemed, and I always was trying new solutions to seemingly unmovable roadblocks; if something didn't work, I would try something else, and so on and so forth until I reached my goal.

While I do not believe in any sense that I am the best player out of all of us, I do believe that I played a game deserving of the win. I had a critical role in several votes (which I'm sure you will all ask me about), I maintained daily communication with almost everyone the merged tribe, and I played a strong, meticulous strategic game. I played up a weak persona by avoiding challenges and pulled out a dominant win when it really counted. I was able to obtain information from every side of the game by having strong connections with Mearl and Brady. I lead my alliances in several devastating blindsides and actively contributed to strategy. And had it not been for an unfortunate series of events tonight, I would have played a crucial role in leading what would have been an incredible rags-to-riches story for the Kavachi 3 and Lord would have been eliminated. I believe that I played a strong game, a game that I believe was more solid and prone to adaptability than my fellow two finalists. I look forward to answering all of your questions, it's been far too long since I've heard from some of you guys. Thank you.
2616 days 6 hours ago
brandonrichie
Also I would like to point something out really quickly, because I know a lot of you are dead set on voting for Lord. Here are a few reasons why Lord's gameplay is not deserving of a win and why you should at least hear Fred and myself out:

1) Lord's sloppiness — Lord played by FAR the sloppiest game out of any one of us. Not only was he on the minority side of more votes than anyone here, he also failed to position himself in the majority of any alliances. Ask yourselves this: Was Lord a part of your final 3 sub-alliance? Lord was known to be such a flip-flopper that people in his own alliance, such as Mearl, had little to no trust for him.

2) Luck — Had Kevin been literally a minute or two earlier to vote, Lord would have been voted out 3-1. Do you really think that someone who wouldn't have even been able to make it to the end without something in real life coming in between another player and the game is deserving of your vote?

3) Bad moves — Lord made arguably more mistakes than anyone else in this cast. The amount of times he voted someone out and it backfired, such as the Robby vote, are unmistakable.

4) Unclear motives and erratic nature — Lord was known to be a flip-flopper in this game, sort of similar to Tai Trang. He made moves that would benefit him for the next round with little regard for how it would work out in the future. He had seemingly no loyalty to anyone and went to wherever the numbers went. Lord is the classic definition of a FLOATER.

I just want you guys to at least consider these points before you instantly send in your vote for Lord just because you're friends with him or he was on your tribe. I know you guys are better players than that and respect the game of Survivor more than that, so don't be that way.
2616 days 6 hours ago
MooseAntler86
@Jimmy I did vote and got it in barely on time but for some reason Erik decided not to count it.
2616 days 6 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Brandon and Fred good luck guys.
2616 days 5 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
EPILOGUE

*Removes Armor*

I have decided for the sake of not pissing any of you off, I am no longer Lord.  My name is Jeremy.  I live in Colorado, and I do landscaping.  Many of you already knew that though because many of you know who I am.  I am not a perfect Survivor player.  That was never claimed on my part.  I did the best I could with my brains, mouth (words), and quick fingers (for challenges), and it has allowed me to sit here and be judged by all of you.  I will be honest in all my answers and accept whatever sentence you impose upon the three of us.
2616 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
all im gonna say is

worst twist ive ever seen that you guys just got past 8 tribal councils by doing nothing

dumbass cast i could have told you this was gonna happen but no one listens to me

easy vote in my book hate all of you at least i respect one of your games honestly dont care who wins gl all 3 i guess
2616 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
37 min agoDelete ReplyMooseAntler86
@Jimmy I did vote and got it in barely on time but for some reason Erik decided not to count it.

Lol. For some reason? I can honestly say that you are a joke for thinking I'd rig or bite my tongue at this here Kevin.

If it was reverse role and you were Lord. This voting deadline wouldn't have been a problem for you at all. You probably would have been all giddy and happy to have a chance to make FTC. You voted after the 30 minute deadline was up. And you have had 3 self-votes this season. So, you can just count your blessings you're still voting for a winner as I could have easily evacuated you due to Inactivity.

This isn't me trying to give BHD's side a chance. This was me being completely fair. You all chose the start for the Finale. You've competed in 3 of my Finales. You knew they were LIVE. Not once did you mention wrestling. And you were online prior to the FIC 3 hours before we began. I even gave you an additional 15 minutes to show up for the challenge. So, this is me saying this is the last I want to hear of it. Feel free to complain all you want. But, I'm not going to have you disrespect me as a Host when you could have easily sent a voting list or a heads-up that you may not be here for the LIVE Finale that you were to take part in.
2616 days 5 hours ago
Jimmytv
@Tim You're a joke and you'll always be a joke. Stay bitter hun it's nobody's fault if you suck at this game.
2616 days 5 hours ago
MikeyKR91
@Osiris and @Tim

You both are bitter ass pussies who got booted from the game and have been crying ever since. No one wants to hear your dumbasses bitch about how you didn't do well. Get over it. They all did better than you
2616 days 5 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
CONS

As previously stated, I didn't play a perfect game.  These are the things that I felt I struggled with.

- Boredom: I prefer to be a part of tribes that lose at least sometimes.  I really was genuinely bored and maybe did a little too much work during the (last) premerge phase just because I wanted to play the game.

- Diplomacy:  I tried many times in this game to make too many people happy.  I basically wanted all the people that I trusted in the game to be one happy family with me to a degree.  It wasn't that I had forgotten we were playing Survivor.  I was just looking to make the game as easy as possible going forward.  I ultimately failed and two sides were formed.

- Emotional Distress:  I got too close to multiple people in this game.  I spent hours trying to save Jim while he was working against my plan because I knew how much Jim wanted to be in this game.  I eventually told Fred I wasn't going to the finals with him (oh lol) because I couldn't stand lying to him anymore because he was playing so hard.  I felt absolutely terrible about planning to blindside Mearl, and him finding out about it was the biggest relief I had in this game.  With the exception of Kevin and Brandon, I felt almost this entire cast put their heart and souls into this game, and I felt bad for each and every one of you.

-  Lack of Foresight:  Many times in this game, I missed key details that came back to haunt me.  I sincerely didn't get the memo on Robby and Kevin's friendship being a thing.  I didn't think of a backup plan for the F6, and I gave up on a gutsy plan.  I assumed that I'd be able to keep the people close to me together after the Brady/Tim vote.  Many of my long term plans failed this season, but I always worked hard the next day to find a way to fix what I'd broken.

-  Image:  I definitely tried to craft an image of myself as being weaker than I was.  I didn't play challenges, and I was happy to stand behind people and let them take credit for moves.  Unfortunately, I played so passively that some people began identifying me as Mearl's sheep which made me a bit of a target around the Jim boot.  I was able to get away with this to a degree because of my social bonds with players like Jim and Fred.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!