This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council -

Topic » Final Tribal Council -

2629 days 9 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
1) Lord's sloppiness — Lord played by FAR the sloppiest game out of any one of us. Not only was he on the minority side of more votes than anyone here, he also failed to position himself in the majority of any alliances. Ask yourselves this: Was Lord a part of your final 3 sub-alliance? Lord was known to be such a flip-flopper that people in his own alliance, such as Mearl, had little to no trust for him.

- I think I had at least 3 people willing to go to the F3 with me.
- You missed on David, Jim, Brady, Ethan, Mearl, Kevin (I won't count that though lol)
- I missed on Tim (intentionally), Ethan, Tom   
- You were literally on the minority side of more votes than me LOL.... Where did you get that from?
- I didn't really flip that much.  I threw my vote away during the Tim vote in hopes of continuing to work with all the people I trusted most at the time.  And was pretty close with the Mearl side until Mearl found out my plots.

2) Luck — Had Kevin been literally a minute or two earlier to vote, Lord would have been voted out 3-1. Do you really think that someone who wouldn't have even been able to make it to the end without something in real life coming in between another player and the game is deserving of your vote?

- If I didn't have to work hard the day of the F6 votes, you would have been gone.  So do those equal out.  I guess you don't deserve it either.

3) Bad moves — Lord made arguably more mistakes than anyone else in this cast. The amount of times he voted someone out and it backfired, such as the Robby vote, are unmistakable.

- See F6 in my tributes section.  Kevin played it well whether intention or not. 

4) Unclear motives and erratic nature — Lord was known to be a flip-flopper in this game, sort of similar to Tai Trang. He made moves that would benefit him for the next round with little regard for how it would work out in the future. He had seemingly no loyalty to anyone and went to wherever the numbers went. Lord is the classic definition of a FLOATER.

-  I was playing to win.  So you are correct, my loyalty to anyone was limited.
-  Is the classic definition of Floater is what Jun Song claims.  Thank you for the compliment.  Maybe stick to the survivor trivia?
-  I worked to make numbers for the future I only went with numbers for 2 rounds when the conclusion was already definitive.  Maybe those are the only 2 rounds you remember.

Let's be very clear here.  You didn't talk to me all game.  Many people said that you were aloof because you weren't talking to more than like 2 people intensely the entire time.  You don't know that much about my game.
2629 days 5 hours ago
Rifles25
Hey guys questions coming
2629 days 5 hours ago
ferdinandz
I promised 3 people to make it here for them
#Mikey #Brady #Jimmy
2629 days 5 hours ago
ferdinandz
Before Making my speech and answering questions, I want to say something.
2629 days 5 hours ago
Rifles25
Hey bitches it's me Brady on my second account cause I enrolled on stars twice lol

Let me just so thank you all for not letting Kevin and Smith into this f3 I'm  so proud that it is the 3 of you.

Brandon- We were very close in this game and you were loyal to me but after you left it seemed that you went to sheeping Mearl afterwards but you used me and Mearl as protecting from you and that is smart but I'm  confused on your game play

So tell me what was your biggest move
Who was your biggest ally
And if I didn't go home at f11 who would you of stuck loyal to me or Mearl?

Lord- I feel like I'm very happy to see you here over Brandon I think you played a pretty good under the radar game sometimes and with that game you're  social game was great like I was never ever mad at you and I don't  think many people were. You started this game earlier than the 2 sitting  next to you so I give you credit for that man.

However

I mean you were spared elimination due to luck I mean I think that's a dumb way of playing survivor is to be here by luck tell me why I should still vote for you if you would of been out at f4.

Also
What was you're main strategy through out the game
If you had to remove Brandon or Fred with someone on the jury who would it be?

Fred- Fred you're one of my greatest friends but it doesn't mean you will be getting my vote but we were very close in this game and I really respect the way you played the game after I left you started playing hard and you started to play more sneaky and cut throat and I was so proud of that honestly. I really think you played a good enough game at the end to get you these votes

Questions

How many majority votes after I left were you on the right side for?

What was your biggest obstacle you faced in this game

And what was your biggest move

Can I just fucking say jurors stop being bastards this game took so much out of us I mean these 3 played a long time so fucking show respect

Yes Fred fucking cheated in a challenge but if you guys base your vote off of that then you guys are fucking dumb like get over it.

Tim and David you 2 are fucking terrible it makes me have no respect for you at all so shut your fucking mouths.

Good job F3 may the best man win!
2629 days 5 hours ago
Rifles25
over Brandon

Sry meant to say Kevin here
2629 days 5 hours ago
ferdinandz
PLEASE READ MY EXPLANATION
I guess people want me to hang myself and dissapair? Since the pre-merge, I have been receiving hate, people wanting me to die, people making hate groups and bullying me. I have had the hardest year in my life and all of this made me feeling more piss losing hope about life, I was near to break out irl because it was so much to handle, I got more than punished for what I did (for you that assume I did not get punished), but yet I did not give up and came to a merge were Tinakula had agreed to unanimously take me out, I still played my game and made it here, and not by sheeping for anyone but by playing my own game and almost being here with my two fellow Kavachi allies since day 1.
I actually did not want to write this because people are having no lines here about feelings and bullying when wanting someone to die because of a internet game, but I feel like I want people to understand me just a little bit. Jimmy, Brady, Mikey, Lord and Brandon have been supporting me since then, and I have made true friendships because they never spitted on my face and showed how a true human is by always being on my side (friendship, not mixing in game). So I had a huge dream, I loved this series and I really wanted to win, my mom have had cancer for a year, when this game started her situation got worser and I lost hope in my life but I wanted something positive to happen in life so I gave my all in this group game, I came late to the challenge before that incident because of it and I felt bad for letting my tribe down, for the cheating day, I was in hospital all day and I did not have time to submit a score and my friend that knew how much group games meant to me suggested to help me with that, I was against it but I was so rock-bottom that moment that I accepted it, which I HAVE BEEN REGRETING IN 1 MONTH NOW. I felt piss everyday since that and I was even afraid to send a challenge (I did not want to get high scores even if I could)  after that because I didn't want people to view me as a cheater since I have never done it before and would never done it, I already got punished for it so please, show mercy and view my game with a eye of a human and not a hater, you dont have to vote for me but just give me a fair chance because I did put my soul to this game and to get here.
Yet this not for votes, I am just tired of receiving hate and we all deserve a second chance, I just want people to respect what good I did in this game too.
2629 days 5 hours ago
Rifles25
^guys just give him a chance it was 1 challenge
2629 days 5 hours ago
Rifles25
I kind of wis Kevin was here though to bash him
2629 days 3 hours ago
brandonrichie
~Mearl Pt. 1~

Brandon- You were loyal to a fault in this game. You were loyal to me it seemed... yet you wouldn't turn on Brady. You voted to keep me knowing it may go to rocks and that your other loyal friend, Fred, wanted me out. I respect that. Very few people played with the loyalty that I saw in you this game.. especially in this game. However it seems the jury views you as undeserving. You never showed up to challenges, were hard to get a hold of to talk to most of the time, and people think you sheeped them.

So lets say Lord got voted out instead of me back at the final 8. What were YOUR next moves? Play me how you would go from that point to the end.

Wow, Mearl. I thought that through our numerous hours talking about strategy would have at least given you a little bit on insight to my game. Thank you for your question and I respect your honesty.

I think that loyalty is the most important capital in Survivor. In this game, I was able to have strong individual relationships with each of you, Brady, and Fred, whom I will refer to as the Big Three. Can you see one thing wrong with this whole idea that I was "loyal to a fault" to all three of you? There isn't a final four, and I wouldn't have a chance sitting next to two of you. I positioned myself into a spot where everyone thought that I was just another vote, which allowed me to gather information and know what was going to happen in virtually every vote before it happened, even in the votes where you and Ethan were going home in which I chose to remain loyal. I, like you Mearl, came into this game with a reputation. You're known for being an amazing player, and I'm known for being someone who is untrustworthy and willing to stab anyone in the back to do anything. The only way that I was able to get to this point was by having people like you and Fred believe in me, which proved true time and time again in instances such as when you ended up saving me in the rock draw and when Fred forgave me for not voting you out. Loyalty might not be the flashiest strategy, but it was what I HAD to work with. Can you really fault me for using my greatest bargaining chip? Being loyal meant that, in turn, people would be loyal to me, I was able to have arguably some of the most information in the game, and to be shielded by my loyal allies (The Big Three: people I chose to bond with out of the knowledge that they were bigger threats than me) without fault. If being honest and unwilling to slit my allies' throats is considered "riding coattails," then I guess I did that. But before you rid me off as this person who did nothing and focus on all of the things that I didn't do, at least acknowledge the things that I DID do, because I think there are more examples of that.
2629 days 3 hours ago
brandonrichie
~Mearl Pt. 2~

You're right, I didn't show up to challenges. I think that that's one of my biggest mistakes. And you're also right about me not being able to talk a lot of the time. As a lot of you know, there is life outside of Tengaged. And like I said in my opening statement, you guys as jurors need to be open to acknowledging the fact that we, the final three, are humans and are not always able to be online for things. The times that challenges were hosted weren't the best for me, and I don't think that my real-life obligations should be a serious factor in your votes tonight. I did what I could and I feel I did it well; I only lost the spamming immunity by one post at the last second, and I won final immunity. As for not being available to talk... I guess all I can say is that I'm not the same Tengaged user I used to be. I wasn't always online to talk to people because I had things to do outside of the site: friends, my boyfriend, and social events just to list a few things. I definitely made an effort to talk to people most of the time. You guys can sit here and say I played an awful social game for being bad at responding sometimes but let me ask you this: if that was true, then why I did I have virtually unbreakable trust from so many of you? You guys told me things and kept going to bat for me, so can you really say my social game was that terrible?

As for sheeping, I'm confused to who I sheeped? Are you referring to yourself, Fred, and Brady? You guys were on three different sides of the spectrum, so how is it possible for me to sheep all three of you? I didn't even always vote with you, Mearl, and I was one of the most active voices in my alliance. I don't think it's fair to classify me as a coattail rider for not playing a flashy game like you, Brady, or Robby. I played hard, I thought for myself, and I stayed true to me. I did my best, and that's all you can ask from me.

Now that I'm done with that whole fucking essay, I'll answer your question. So let's say the final seven was me, you, Fred, Kevin, Tom, Robby, and Smitty. This would have been my ideal scenario as I would've had the two titans, you and Fred, going after each other and nobody would be focused on me. At this point the groups would have been me/Fred/Kevin and then Robby/smitty/Tom with Mearl in the middle. At this point I would have used Kevin and Robby's relationship to pull him in and vote out you, Mearl, as you are good at challenged and would beat any of us. At final six I would try to vote out Robby as he's one of the bigger threats in the cast. Final five being me, Tom, Kevin, Smitty, and Fred, I would definitely have targeted Tom as I think he would have had a solid case to win. In final four, I would have taken out Fred as I think he did play a strong game and might beat me. That would have left me in the most ideal situation of a final three consisting of myself, Smitty, and Kevin. This was my plan going into the Lord vote, and when it didn't go through I was forced to reevaluate.
2629 days 3 hours ago
brandonrichie
~Brady~

Brandon- We were very close in this game and you were loyal to me but after you left it seemed that you went to sheeping Mearl afterwards but you used me and Mearl as protecting from you and that is smart but I'm  confused on your game play

lol I did not sheep Mearl. The amount of times that I didn't even vote the same way as Mearl succeeded the times that I did. I think you're all mistaking me working with him and exchanging information (we let each other know when we were targets and tried to help each other get voted off of ourselves) for me following him. I think that our relationship was 50-50, but the fact that he is a well-known, flashy player has you all assuming that I just blindly listened to Godly Mearl and did whatever he wanted. Not the case. There were times when he said "Hey I want to vote this way," to which I replied, "I respect that but I'm going to vote this way," which was okay because at the end of the day we still looked out for each other.

So tell me what was your biggest move — I think that fans of reality TV nowadays are so hung up on what moves someone made and how big and flashy of moves they were. I think that oftentimes in Survivor the biggest move is sometimes the least flashy. I would say my biggest move was a social move: connecting with Fred, Brady, and Mearl and using the three of them as shields was my greatest move. It got me out of the tie vote, kept me in the game when I did accumulate some votes from the other side, and always kept me well-informed of the happenings in the game.

However, if you really want an example of a move that was mine, then I would say that each of the Robby, Tom, and Smitty votes were due to me. I lead my alliance in each of these decisions and left myself in a perfect position in final five to make it to the end pretty much no matter what happened. I picked each of these targets and formulated the lies that my alliance told around each of these votes. I think that positioning myself in a spot to make it to the end was the best voting move I made.

Who was your biggest ally — I had a lot of really great allies, but I think that my biggest ally was probably Fred. I was with him since the very beginning and we made a final two deal on the first day before either of us made any other alliances. He went to bat for me a lot and kept me safe when people brought my name up, so I definitely respect him and am grateful for his friendship and loyalty. Even when I went behind his back to try and save my other biggest ally, Mearl, in order to keep their feud going to keep me under the radar, Fred forgave me and stuck to what we had set out to do: make it to the end together. Love you Freddie <3

And if I didn't go home at f11 who would you of stuck loyal to me or Mearl? — Definitely you, Brady. I think that I would have at least had a chance to scrape up a couple votes against you and I know that I can beat you in challenges if it came down to it, and Mearl would have just decimated me in the end.
2629 days 3 hours ago
brandonrichie
Jeremy is delusional for thinking that he actually is a Lord-like player, and I could write a whole fucking book about how sloppy of a game he played but I think you guys get the point.
2629 days 2 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
brandonrichie
Jeremy is delusional for thinking that he actually is a Lord-like player, and I could write a whole fucking book about how sloppy of a game he played but I think you guys get the point.

^^^^ The Lord thing was obviously a schtick for fun.  I've highlighted that I didn't play a perfect game?  Are you lying to the jury in your speeches though because you think you are ENTITLED to lie to them and have them believe you.  I believe Jim called you out for it already.  Win with the game you played, if you can.

I'll answer the rest of the questions throughout work today.
2629 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Brandon, to be clear, that's the jury's depiction of you not my own. You didn't do what I wanted you to do all the time, nor did you follow fred all the time or Brady. So at the end of the day you were making moves. The jury needs to see that so I'm glad you brought that to life.

However about your plan... why would you risk taking Fred so far? I feel that was always a flaw in your game.tell me why I'm wrong

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!