This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council -

Topic » Final Tribal Council -

2657 days 5 hours ago
ferdinandz
David you have always been like this to me ever since I blindsided you in that game
2657 days 5 hours ago
Osiris
2. David — David is one of my best friends on Tengaged and the two of us have slayed so many group games together. A huge pro of David's game is his likability. I mean, how could you not love the guy? His social game is on point and in every game I've played with him, he's proven to be a formidable threat in the aspect of interpersonal relationships. A flaw of David's game was his big personality. My buddy isn't very good at flying under the radar, and that oftentimes comes to bite him in the ass in games.

-

Love ya Brandon xD < 3
2657 days 4 hours ago
Osiris
ferdinandz
David you have always been like this to me ever since I blindsided you in that game

-

Ever since Sydney blindsided me and you rode her coattails til Kara told u to flip and placed 3rd*

LMAO I do not consider that your blindside at all my dear KING GOAT
2657 days 4 hours ago
Osiris
ALSO

Your only punishment was your score not counting in immunity xD
Honestly if you thinks thats a good enough punishment for cheating you are sadly mistaken so consider this runner-up as our gift to you for cheating and getting away with it without much punishment
2657 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
People had cropped pics on your tribe too,
also wanna tatto my name on you? You love me I know
2657 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
Just get over it man
2657 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
gift", you dont know how much I fought is merge, what happend with your plan to give me the 15th boot then?
I am done talking to you
2657 days 4 hours ago
Osiris
Okay I'm not saying that if my tribe cropped photos that they're good. Anyone who cheats is a bad person but facts are you got caught and can't just accept the fact that u deserve to lose

And lmao sorry that two of the three games we were in that you made finals undeservingly and that I have to make sure everyone know you don't deserve to win (also sorry that I won the other because unlike you I don't rely on cheating or riding coattails to make finals)
2657 days 4 hours ago
Osiris
Bitch stfu you of all people can't talk game. As I said multiple times when u cheated your game became null and void. So even if I had targeted u at 15 (which I didn't) no one would listen bc your were protected by the fact that you cheated.

Stop acting like the victim here Fred. You cheated now you face the blame
2657 days 4 hours ago
Osiris
And thank the Lord no more from the whiney Lord of the goats
2657 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
I am not hiding anything lol, that is why it is obvoius what you are trying to do
2657 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
Tom-
I want you guys to tell me in list order who enjoyed playing this game with the most(the jurors):
e.g. 1.Robby
2.Jimmy
etc.
----------------------------------------------------——---------------------------------------------------------
1. Jimmy
2. Kevin
3. Tom
4. Smitty
5. Brady
6. Ethan
7.Robby
8. Hudson
9. Justin
10. Mearl
11. Tim
12. You guys know who.
2657 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
you just admitted it, you made me lose in the finals as a jury twice before, you are doing the same now by not reading what I am saying and are using that incident as a excuse to blackpaint me no matter what I have to come with and you are ruining my Desire in this huge merge no matter what I have done and are saying right now, keep on making me lose, you have made a good job.
2657 days 4 hours ago
Osiris
ferdinandz
you just admitted it, you made me lose in the finals as a jury twice before, you are doing the same now by not reading what I am saying and are using that incident as a excuse to blackpaint me no matter what I have to come with and you are ruining my Desire in this huge merge no matter what I have done and are saying right now, keep on making me lose, you have made a good job.

-

Okay the first time u made finals you were the biggest goat I've ever seen
Now u might have played a God-given game but u cheated point blank and fucking period.

Also i didn't make u lose trust me everyone else already knew how much of a flop you were

And weren't you done talking to me O' wise goat?
2657 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
Keep on bullying
you are disgusting.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!