This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale, Days 2-4

Topic » Finale, Days 2-4

2031 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Pika and Patrick!

Pika, the moment I'm talking about is the first immunity challenge of the game. During that challenge, players had to choose a spot, and of the 100 spots on the board, one of them had immunity, and on the first guess, you chose that spot. The challenge literally lasted for a whole two minutes or so. It was such an unbelievable win.

Patrick, your funny moment really killed me because of how hilarious it was. It was when you ate up all the food because he was just really hungry. A lot of you guys got really salty and took action and got Patrick out of the game. Though this was hilarious to me and probably not to you guys, I could totally understand why you got him out.
2031 days ago
pikaplayer
Yeah that was...a pretty dumb win
2031 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
And for our final official award, we have our Comeback of the Season award. This award goes to someone who stumbled at first, but ultimately made their way pretty damn far into this game and shocked both me and the audience as a whole. The winner of the Comeback of the Season award goes to...
2031 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
JT!

JT, after serving as the second mayor under a villainous term and what I had to do to make sure inactives went out first, a lot of people got salty and I'm surprised that you didn't get executed sooner. JT, don't take this award too seriously. Quite a few people in this game went after you after what had happened.
2031 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, let's go right into naming people as heroes and villains of the season!

*audience goes wild*

As is the case with many other games, heroes and villains are qualified by the type of personality that they present during the game. To be eligible to be named as a hero or a villain, the player had to either have a specific position (for example, 7th place) or they had to not quit the group game.
2031 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Keizo: N/A
Madison: N/A
Ray: Hero
Jay: N/A
Slothy: N/A
Patrick: Villain
Jasoi: Villain
Cory: Hero
Christian: Villain
Keaton: Part villain, but mostly hero
JT: Villain
Pika: Hero

And for our final two:
Hoop: Hero
Max: Hero
2031 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, we're almost at the end of our finale. Before I take the time to announce the winner, players, if you have any questions regarding the game as a whole and what happened, feel free to ask!
2031 days ago
pikaplayer
Yaay, I'm a hero!
2031 days ago
pikaplayer
What were your thoughts on this season? Did you have a boot list? Is the a VL?
2031 days ago
xMountain22x
Well, my only question is... please roast me. Even though I was away because my family members were really sick and dying (:-() I still need you to roast me. I just want some humor lol
2031 days ago
xMountain22x
*this is for papalouiesfanfan btw
2031 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
I was going to do this later on, but I guess I can do this now because you asked.

Everyone, as a host of the game, it's important to realize the importance of a good season.

With the things that happened during the season, I'm giving the season a 4 out of 10.

The reason the rating for this season is so low for me is because of the obvious fact that there were WAYYYYYYYY too many inactives when we think about the number of people that actually wanted to play. Of the 22 who applied, HALF of them didn't bother too much with this game and either quit or made me boot them off. It was really sad that this was the case. As a result, there weren't many huge moments that stood out in this game, aside from things such as Jasoi's execution and the fight between Hoop and Max when the jury asked questions to them. I hope the next season will be a much better one.

As for my personal bootlist, I didn't really have predictions as to who would go first. However, there were people who quit the game that I was surprised to see go too soon. Aimee and Madison were both very active people at first and seeing both of them quit really shocked me. It was something that came as a surprise. I did, however, have an idea of who would be the final 2: Max and Keaton. Both were very strong players in the game, and when Keaton quit, that altered the list altogether. Following his quitting, Hoop ended up winning the next TWO big challenges that kept him safe.

There was no viewers lounge this season, but I hope there will be one for season 2.
2030 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright Ray, the best way for me to roast you is the same roasts that I did for the four who just never bothered completing their applications, so here we go. Prepare to either burst into laughter or cringe really hard.

Ray, there's just no RAY that you'd be coming back for All Stars due to your inactivity!
2030 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
(In all honesty, Ray, I might consider bringing you back, but you're not at the top of the list of people to bring back. I know you had something really bad going on and it was such bad timing so... To be fair though, you weren't some dipshit who quit just because.)
2030 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright, now that we've gotten that out of the way, I think it's time for us to reveal the winner of True Citizens. Don't you think?

*audiences goes SOOOO wild, it wakes up the neighbors*

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!