This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale, Days 2-4

Topic » Finale, Days 2-4

2015 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
2015 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
*after Pika's death*

Hoop, Max, congratulations! The two of you have made it to the very end of the game! As I said on day 1, the final 2 would be going to downtown San Francisco, not a place 30 minutes from there. So, with that said, let's go! But before we do, we should probably take care of the many dead bodies we have with us...

*Hoop and Max board bus with me and the many dead souls as it heads down to San Francisco and drops us off at a theater*

Alright you two, let's bury these people.

*Pika rises from his death*

Um... what the fuck?

Pika: Hi guys.

Hoop: Wait, what? I thought I voted you off!

Max: You did...

*one by one, the others rise from the dead*

Alright you guys, so here's how this is going to work. You're the first to know about this, but the 10 people who stayed in the group are now a part of the jury! These guys will each cast a vote for who they think deserves to win this game.

Here's how the schedule will run down:

For the first two days, these guys will be asking you some questions about your gameplay, why you deserve to win, interesting things to mention, etc etc. On the second of those two days, you will cast a vote, but you may still ask questions if you are not sure about who to cast your vote to. These votes will be due by Monday at 6:15PM Eastern! From there, we will have our finale at a pre-determined time where we will announce the winner and have the aftershow!

Keizo, Madison, Ray, Jay, Patrick, Jasoi, Cory, Christian, JT, Pika, welcome to the jury! Feel free to ask questions to either Hoop or Max to determine who you'll be voting for! I will announce tomorrow when voting will begin!
2015 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Pika Pika! Hello guys, I'm back! Going to be honest this vote is a hard one as I know and like both of you. Despite this I still have to make a choice on the matter, so first of I'll ask you for a your highest and lowest points in this game and your general gameplay but I'm sure you're both typing it as I speak. I'll ask more stuff after, good luck to you both!
2015 days 1 hour ago
xMountain22x
Hey, hiya guys! That was such a stress I had to quit, so sorry. I was dealing with some very personal issues at the time. That aside, I'd be down to ask you guys some jury questions. Just give me some time haha.
2015 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
What was your strategic gameplay throughout the season
2015 days 1 hour ago
JTthePrince
I'm pretty sure ik my vote already but Max in what ways did you actually play better than Hoop?
2014 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Hey jury! So I will keep this nice and short for you guys. My strategy in this game was being active. This primarily applied to the beginning of the game where, let's face it, inactivity ran amok through the game. Being one of the few people who were reliably active gave me a large  leg up in the game which allowed me to sail through the first portion of the game quite smoothly. However, things went south quickly when I was nominated to be eliminated at the final 7 because I was unable to make the challenge that day. For the first time my game was in danger. However I utilized the social connections I had in the game with Pika, Gamo, and Hoop. I was close with all three of these people despite not all of them being on the same page themselves. Gamo was actually wanting Hoop at this point but I knew that losing Hoop would be detrimental to my game and so I kept things in order and subtly stopped Gamo from hurting my own game. This allowed me to get saved by the three votes that I needed during that final 7 vote. Onward I continued to solidify my position in the game by winning a run as mayor and enacting two laws to further benefit myself. Unfortunately though, due to Gamo's quit, those laws never really ever showed their true potential for me in the game. Anyway, I contributed toward the elimination of the people who would be against me in the end by putting JT up against Christian, ensuring that someone who tried getting me out the round prior would be leaving that round. In the end game, it honestly wasn't exactly the most fabulous way to make it to the end, but I relied on my connection with Hoop in the game. Spamming competitions are not my forte and the power to eliminate both 4th and 3rd place ended up being spamming comps. Still though, I ended up surviving using the social connections I had in the game. I'll try to answers your questions and let me know if I need to clarify anything about my game.
2014 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Hey Pika, I explained the basics of my gameplay in my speech above so I'll leave you too read for that. As for my highest and lowest moments. My lowest moment was when I was nominated for eviction and the vote tied. While I believed that I would be safe considering you were mayor, it was still a scary moment for me in the game. My highest moment would be RIGHT after that when I won the mayor election and I finally had some power in the game, it allowed me to push an agenda that would benefit me and my allies the most.
2014 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
For Jasoi, I answered your question in my speech. If you want me to clarify anything in specific than please ask and I will gladly do so.
2014 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
JT, I believe that my connections in the game were more effective than Hoop's. My bonds with Hoop, Pika, and Gamo gave me all the protection in the game that I could ever ask for. Although I can't exactly say this for certain when talking about Pika, I believe I was both Hoop's and Gamo's number ones in the game. While Hoop did have better connections with some of the people in the game, he did not utilize them as effectively as I did. This is why you saw that people like Gamo and Pika stay over you and Christian. I do get to the people that I didn't really talk to in the game (Specifically you JT) might not want to vote for me because I didn't talk to you, I hope you can at least consider how I played my game and decide how you want to vote from there.
2014 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello jury, here is why I deserve to win. Just like Max, I knew being active was a key to surviving,the only thing I missed was a reward challenge and most of the auction but, other than that, I competed in everything else.I was the only person to never be put up for execution and that was not an easy thing to do.When I found the idol on the idol board, I only told Max to gain his trust since  it was around the time of Corey's execution that I told him and he told me about his extra vote. For alliances, I was with Ray, Max, Keaton/Gamo but, that didn't last long since we didn't talk really after the beginning stage, Max of course, and my  Corey and Jasoi. Contrary to what Max said, he wasn't my number 1, I proved that when I voted to execute him over Corey since Max had so much money and I suspected he was with other people. If you guys would have voted me mayor earlier in the game, I was going to help the economy out by giving you the option to take a cash amount over food in reward challenges but, I became the last mayor so it didn't really get into effect.The reason I executed you JT   by myself was I knew you wouldn't take me to final 2 so you had to go.My highest moment in the game had to be winning the back to back immunity challenges at the final 4 and final 3 to ensure I made it here while my lowest point was probably losing Corey since that set me up to be on the outs but, I still kept trying to make moves like vote out JT over Christain .
2014 days 12 hours ago
JTthePrince
See what I find funny is that one of shouldn't be there but the host took over who went up when I was mayor because you two were my prime targets and I knew the 2 people he sent in would kill themselves off, so excuse me if I believe that neither of you really earned this win
2014 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ok so a bit of clarification here, my #1 was either Max or Keaton though I could never decide on which I was more loyal to even now but it should also stand that nomming Hoop was never on my mind while I was mayor, I would only do so in the F4 with the two I said before. Who my #1 is doesn't mean I'll auto vote for them though so I'll ask more questions.

Max/Hoop: While it's more something fun for me, who would you place next to you in your dream F2? Also during what term were you the most scared of being nommed by that term's mayor?

Max: Is there anything you regret doing in your game?

Hoop: Is there anything you wish that you could've done better in your game?
2014 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Wait JT, who do believe would earn the win in your mind that isn't you?
2014 days 9 hours ago
JTthePrince
Honestly Pika, if you were there you'd get my vote
2014 days 7 hours ago
Jaychris
this my question
Why did y'all
vote me out

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!