This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale, Days 2-4

Topic » Finale, Days 2-4

2023 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright everyone. Voting for a winner is NOW closed. I only received three votes, but it's still enough to declare a winner. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me time slots ASAP so I can declare a time for our finale.
2022 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
I have another question what do u guys think about me
2022 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
ANNOUNCEMENT: We now have a set time for the finale: 9PM Eastern on Friday night! Don't miss it! I'll announce the winner, and then afterwards, I'll ask you all some questions about the game, give out awards, and I'll announce plans for a SECOND season of True Citizens!
2022 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
You were an under the radar kind of player
2022 days 13 hours ago
JTthePrince
@hoop the only player I was close to quit at the end tbh lol
2021 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
UPDATE: 9PM Eastern on Friday night will not work as I will be attending something. As a result, the finale will be at Saturday at 6PM Eastern!
2019 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
^ 8PM! NOT 6PM! My bad! I sent you all mails saying 8PM, so we'll have it then.
2019 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Finale will begin in less than 30 minutes! Start checking in!
2019 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
voted max
2019 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
How do u guys rate me and why
2019 days 14 hours ago
xMountain22x
here
2019 days 14 hours ago
pikaplayer
Here!
2019 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
We will begin in 20 minutes!
2019 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Previously on True Citizens,

22 people showed up to San Francisco to partake in making something that seemed like nothing great. Of those 22, only 12 got to partake, but many just decided that this game wasn't worth their time, so we brought in a lot of new players. Of the people that played, some had their moments...

Pika: "BHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

While others just broke into pieces...

Jasoi: "SOMEONE RIGGED THE VOTES AND PIKA AND IS ALLY KEATON RIGGED THE ELECTIO."

During the game, seven people got executed from the game.

Now, we're down to the final two:

Hoop and Max. Tonight, one of them will become the first ever winner of True Citizens! Who will it be? We will find out in a few!

Welcome to the season finale of True Citizens!

*intro plays*
2019 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Welcome to the season finale of True Citizens! My name's Simon, and for the past 52 days, two people have been battling each other for the chance of winning this game. At first, they were not aware that they would even make it this far, however, after many moves and decisions made by them, along with others, these guys are now the final 2.

Everyone please welcome Hoop and Max!

*Hoop and Max walk onto the stage, I shake hands with them, and take the front two seats*

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!