This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale, Days 2-4

Topic » Finale, Days 2-4

2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Welcome, you two, to the finale! It's great seeing you guys! Now, these two didn't play alone in this game. Along with them were 10 others who also partook but either quit or got executed at some point in the game. Regardless, here is the jury of this game.

*jury members walk onto the stage, filling the seats behind Max and Hoop*
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Before we announce who won the game, we will start by announcing some of the awards some players have won.

These awards signify who these players are, indicating that they had a large role in the game. Some of these awards are amazing, while others, not so much.

Now, let's get right to our awards.

*audience goes WILD*
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
First, we have the award for Best Mayor. For those wondering, there wasn't a single person who served as mayor and was liked by everyone in the game. However, this person was the most liked mayor among the citizens for the law or laws created, the time and effort put in, and the attitude they had presented to the game.

This award goes to...
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Keaton!

Keaton, with the mayors before you trying to punish those who failed to show up, you experimented with a different approach: rewarding those who showed up. Mayors then followed in your footsteps and tried to give rewards as incentives to show up. Although some thought you were ok, no one's approval rating compared to yours.

Congratulations on that award!
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
And with the Best Mayor award, there's going to be a Worst Mayor award. This person didn't receive approval from most people in this game. The unfortunate winner of this award is...
2040 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
Expecting me here
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Madison.

Madison, based off of the players' opinions, you were the least liked mayor, and honestly, I'd agree that you were the worst mayor (no offense). Your first law regarding public votes was disliked by most people in this game. There were maybe one or two players who approved of the law, but most of the players wanted it gone, so it was the only law that was permanently removed from the game. Your second law was a flop because of how lazy I was, so law was pretty much irrelevant. Also, let's not forget that you tried promoting activity, despite being quite inactive yourself, which caused you to be the first mayor to resign from office.
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
(Omg thank you so much for showing up, Pika!)
2040 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Hiya! I really thought I was the worst mayor though, either through my shit self-esteem or my just not being that good)
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, let's move on to the best execution of the game. This execution was ICONIC and stood out as a huge moment in the game. The person who receives the Best Execution award is...
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Jasoi

This all started when I brought out a really horrific way to get removed from the game: getting poisoned by soap and then stabbed in the heart with the sharp end of a candy cane. As quoted by Pika, "what a horrid way to go." Then, in the middle of the execution, Jasoi runs in saying he wants to play an idol, but I don't allow it because he showed up late (even if he arrived on time, that was not an idol at all lol). Then, he got voted off and stated that Pika and Keaton rigged the votes and the election. Found this pretty funny.
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Btw Pika, if you really were the worst mayor, you probably wouldn't have been re-elected so...
2040 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
Lul, please, I'm not smart enough to rig an election.
2040 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
Good point
2040 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, we're going to jump right into the Funniest Moment of the Season, or as I should say, the Funniest Moments of the Season. There were two moments in this game which made me die laughing out loud. These moments were outright hilarious and worth seeing.

The recipients of the Funniest Moments of the Season are...

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!