This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale, Days 2-4

Topic » Finale, Days 2-4

2025 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
JT, correct me if I'm wrong, but you tried to put Hoop up that cycle. I didn't make the connection back then but looking back, Papa's comment of "*JT sits down next to Hoop because he just wants to*" right after it was declared you were safe that cycle makes a lot more sense. While you're justifiably angry that your power was usurped from the host, I don't get how that makes either of us less deserving of the win. Even if Hoop has gone up that round I would have done my best to ensure he wouldn't have left, yielding the same result as what actually happened. Plus even if Hoop had left that round, I still had an extra vote in my possession from the idol board which would have compensated for his vote to save me at the final 7.
2025 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
Max/Hoop: While it's more something fun for me, who would you place next to you in your dream F2? Also during what term were you the most scared of being nommed by that term's mayor?

I don't want this to sound like a cop-out answer, but I think being against Hoop is my dream final 2. I'm saying this because he fits two criteria, he is someone I worked with in the game and he is also someone I believe I can beat. While I worked with both you and Gamo I don't think my chances would be that amazing against either of you two while with Hoop I believe I have a decent chance at beating. As for your second question, it was definitely when JT was mayor. We hadn't talked at all and I knew it was definitely a possibility he would try to take a shot at me which I knew wouldn't happen with the other mayors except MAYBE Madison, but I thought it was unlikely. Other than those two the mayor position was always held between myself and my allies so I wasn't worried at those times.

Max: Is there anything you regret doing in your game?
There's not a lot I regret in my game. I would say I regret not trying hard enough in those final 2 spamming challenges though. It gave myself two distinct chances of being eliminated and it left my fate in Hoop's hands twice.
2025 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
Jay, tbh, I was one of the votes for Slothy there. However both of you two were seen as inactive and interchangeably evictable. I don't believe there was a whole lot of strategy that behind that vote to execute you.
2025 days 9 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
@Max Just so you know, about me saying "*JT sits down next to Hoop because he just wants to*", that was just something random I said. I wasn't connecting it with anything going on in the game. I just chose Hoop just because I felt like it. If I wanted to, I could've chosen any of the other players there.
2025 days 9 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright everyone. It's now day 3 of the finale cycle, which means that jury, if you have no more questions to ask either Max or Hoop, you can mail me your vote on who deserves to win. However, if you feel like asking a few more questions would make you more certain of your vote, feel free to ask them!

Hoop and Max, please continue to answer any questions the jury may have.
2025 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
Thanks Max, it wasn't a copout answer at all but I still think you would've beaten me easy since you're a lot better of a player than I am.
2025 days 6 hours ago
Jaychris
okay thanks and i am sorry for being for inactive lately but I have been at school
2025 days 4 hours ago
JTthePrince
Max you were going to be sitting next to him so one way or another you or him would have left
2025 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
My ideal 2 final was Corey since I don't think I ever saw him win any game before and wanted to hive him a chance.
As far as terms, it definitely was JT as mayor.
If I could have changed anything, I should have tried to make more alliances.
2025 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Give
2025 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
The reason why I voted you was you asked us to and you were getting medevaved either way and I didn't want you med evaced.
2024 days 15 hours ago
JTthePrince
Ok Hoop now you said something about me not taking you to the f2, I need you to justify why you said that without actually talking or even asking me about it?
2024 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
REMINDER: Jury votes will be due by 6:15PM Eastern! After that time, I will no longer accept jury votes, so if you're a member of the jury and want to vote, do so soon or you may not have a say. So far, I think only one person has voted for who they want to see win.
2024 days 10 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
As sad as this sounds, I only got TWO jury votes. I'll extend the deadline to tomorrow at 6:15PM Eastern so that others can vote.
2023 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
The reason I said that was we weren't working together and I assumed you would take someone close with you.

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!