This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Countries: Jury Questioning

Topic » Countries: Jury Questioning

2565 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
And the only reason I was gunning for you was because I knew you were gunning for me after sending me that stupid message after that Survivor season ended.
2565 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
A. Why did you think it's impossible for Noah to win?

Well at that point in time I wasnt expecting Noah to be at the end and because of this twist we dont know what would of happened. Plus in that point in time I dont think Noah was playing a good game. He was lucky enough for me to keep him around or else hed be gone.

B. Why tell Noah I'm targeting him? Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me that you thought getting rid of someone as irrelevant as Josh was a better move then getting rid of a two time winner? The problem I'm having with you Michael is that I don't see any other reason as to why you were so against working with me other then me not giving you a f3 vote in another game. From my point of view, you seemed to play a very personal/emotional game over strategic.

I told Noah because he was my #1 ally at that point. I needed him to trust me in order for him to be comfortable with telling me stuff. If Noah was against me then 100% I would of voted him out but since he was on my side I wasnt gonna vote him out when he had my back because then on that tribe it would of been Ethan You Josh and I. Doesnt look good there for me if we lose. I knew Noah had numbers and the smart thing to do was stay on his good side so no one would come after me. Which is how I went unnommed in the game.
2565 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
"He was lucky enough for me to keep him around or else hed be gone."

I'm sorry, WHAT was that, when did I EVER need you in this game lol, you couldn't have touched me even if you wanted to I was playing the idol already when I found out Josh was coming after me so I would have played my idol that round anyways.
2565 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also you say you were un-nommed which I think is a grossly manipulated statistic, nominees are decided by COMPS at the start of the game and to say you were un-nommed is trying to prove a point that you were strategically above everyone else.  For the first 3 rounds of bb there was a practical war going on between other people and at F6 you were the backdoor target and you would have gotten 6th had my internet not logged out on the first watermelon thrown in fruit ninja.
2565 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
In addition i nominated you at f4 and then you proceeded to explain to us how the week was "reset" so it doesn't matter
2565 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
omg i can still comment.

just so all u know.

Fuck u all, anyone that did not try to get noah out.

You are all dumb ass bitches and i hate u.
2564 days 23 hours ago
deeannamorgan
RETWEET ADELE
2564 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
If you went unnommed in this game you would be bringing it up as well Noah.

open group

THE IMMUNITY GAME™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!