This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Countries: Jury Questioning

Topic » Countries: Jury Questioning

2535 days 17 hours ago
VegasBoy94
JURY YOU HAVE 24 hours to vote between the FINAL FOUR!

Jacob, Michael S, Noah, OR Zach!

Good luck!
2535 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
I need to get my fianl speech toghether because um
2535 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Im not making a speech. This twist is so stupid that Idc who wins its not a real win in my books. I know Im not winning the game but I know I played the best game then anyone else in this game. I didnt get nommed a single time in this game which shows my Social game. I won comps when I needed to, to save me allies. Im responsible for most of you being in the jury so let that sink in. Michael D, Jay B, TJ, Caleb/Dee, Ash, Ben. Hope you guys respect my game. Ask questions if you want.
2535 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
michael, you were literally going at final 6 if you lost that veto
2535 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
your point? I won the veto and Im here. Thats just what if .....
2535 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'll be listening to three of you! Michael, you voted me off because of bitterness since I didn't vote for you to win DC Survivor. So it only seems fair that I be a bitter jury member and ignore every comment you make. You, my dear sir, can suck an egg.

To the rest of you, say two things good about each jury members game. We all need our ego stroked after all.

Noah-why should I vote for you when your game seemed to revolve around idols constantly?
Zach-What moves did you make in the game that you think are the reason why you made it here?

Jacob-TBH I can't think of anything that you did. When I was nominated and asked for your vote, you hinted towards me never bothering to contact you (because I didn't know where you stood). So now I have a question. Communication is a two way street, how come YOU never contacted ME?
2535 days 17 hours ago
deeannamorgan
This is the stupidest thing ever LMAO
2535 days 17 hours ago
jake_WD
I requested to contact you Jay and you didn't accept it until you messaged me about keeping you, therefore I was unable to actually contact you before then.
2535 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Jay I voted you out because you were a vote against me. Plus you were nommed against 2 of my friends on this site so it was obvious who I was evicting. Getting you out of this game helped my game.
2535 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hey Jury, it's me Noah.  I'm throwing something together at the last minute which I hate, I was completely unprepared for this and had I had more time i would have made a better speech.  Coming into this game, it was undeniable that I had the largest target on my back.  I had half the cast coming for my head an only a few allies.  Over the course of this game, I developed strong allies that I didn't have.  I led one of the "sides" in the house and I managed to almost run the table for the first part of the game.  I sent Jerry home to cut him off from Deeanna and Caleb, James home for the same reason, MC because he was the least likely to work with me out of my options and managed to take a huge risk splitting my alliance's votes saving both Damian and Crypt in the triple.  When the swap to Survivor happened, my side was in a horrible position and we took a huge beating during that phase.  When Tortoise Vs Hare hit I managed to have the numbers, but Damian being offline really messed me up and Michael D left when Jacob and Michael S also reigned on the plan and Ethan split.  This lead to the other side taking control and the eliminations of Damian and Ethan.  In Big Brother Mode, I had to fight after using the Veto, winning HOH I took out one of my biggest threats in TJ and another in the Double in Deeanna and Caleb.  At Final 6, my target was Michael however should he have won veto I needed him on my side which is why I was willing to leave him off the block.

In this game, I made gigantic moves, I WORKED to find all the idols and i found EVERY single one before someone gave me the location of it, I WORKED to find those Idols and found them on hard users to find like this, spending hours an all-nighters looking for them

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/NathanDamnit/84064/i-smell-negger

I won comps when I needed to, I had a strategic game when I needed to when I managed to control almost all the votes during Survivor mode and I not only stayed but got out my biggest target the one week I didn't win a comp in Big Brother.

You may not think I deserve to win 3 times, but i deserve this here.  I managed to outsmart a majority alliance to get myself majority going into the endgame and the only reason I lost it was because someone didn't go online.  I played this game EXTREMELY hard from the start and I deserve your votes

Zach had a ton of people he could rely on from the start including Caleb and Dee, Ash, Jacob, TJ, and more.  One of which literally I managed to make one of my closest allies over the course of this game.
Jacob did nothing and had a fucking reset which wasn't even part of the game (just some BS twist) and him winning this season would actually be disgusting
And Michael had a swing position handed to him on a silver platter and almost managed to fuck it up at the final 6

I worked the hardest out of anyone sitting up here, and anyone in this entire game, nobody had the odds stacked against them and as many people after them as I did

So please, respect my game this season, respect the work I have put into this game for so long, the all-nighters I pulled, and everything I have done by crowning me, Noah Kondon, the winner.  Thank You for Reading.

If you want more details on my game or how each specific round went, don't be afraid to ask, I would have provided that had i had more time.
2535 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah-why should I vote for you when your game seemed to revolve around idols constantly?

I actually don't think it did and if it did it's because I WORKED to get those Idols. WAY harder than anyone else here.

I found Italy's which I got Michael S to transfer to me
America's which I got Ben to transfer me
Canada's which I gave to Michael D
South Korea #1's which i got myself
I didn't find Greece's but Michael D did and I got him to transfer it to me by giving him safety for 2 rounds which is why I started those wars early
And the Secret Veto which i belive is the only one specifically I NEEDED

I don't think i needed any of the idols except the Secret Veto
2535 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Technically Noah you didnt take out TJ because you even made a chat to save TJ and to evict Zach and I wasnt about that so... I mean he went out on your HoH yes but you didnt want him out that eviction.
2535 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Well yes, but I wanted one of the 3 out, as long as one of them left, I was happy
2535 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also getting this out of the way now

Ranking the other finalists on how much they should win

Michael > Zach > Nobody > Jacob
2535 days 16 hours ago
deeannamorgan
Okay so this twist is dumb and makes no sense and Xac is a flop.

First off congrats to all of you on getting here and that Caleb and I were truly robbed.

Jacob - How were you not a sheep and what was your biggest game move?

Michael - Caleb trusted you more than anyone else in this game and I knew that we weren't able to trust you but I gave in because of how strongly Caleb felt about it. Turns out I was right and you betrayed our trust for Zach. How was keeping Zach and betraying our trust and essentially losing our jury vote a better game move for you?

Zach - I see you as being as overall being a equal partner with myself in making game decisions expect that I covered your ass and carried the target this whole game while you just stood behind me, a lot of the time this made you come off as make and made us doubt your true allegiances. Please tell us who you were really truly working with in the cast and why.

Noah - You were rude, cruel, unempathetic and a complete utter idiot. I have nothing to say to  you and youre not getting my vote.
2535 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - You were rude, cruel, unempathetic and a complete utter idiot. I have nothing to say to  you and youre not getting my vote.

as if this wasn't already obvious

bye

open group

THE IMMUNITY GAME™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!