This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Finale [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Finale [Deadly Life]

2542 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
Toma: Is it a possibility that everyone left behind is alive at the moment? We never necessarily saw any of them get executed or killed. They could just be pawns useable at the mastermind's convenience? Just a theory, though.

*he shrugs and sighs*

"I can't wait to get my hands on that mastermind and end the despair they have brainwashed us with due to all these deaths, we need some hope back into this universe"
2541 days 23 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori is hiding in a shed cring and scratching, her fingernails caked in blood*
2541 days 19 hours ago
Absol
"..."
Liliya nods at Toma.
"That would make sense, yeah. There's no other reason to not show us their death... but maybe they are all dead and this is a red herring."
Liliya sighs, still feeling uneasy about drawing any conclusions until she sees everyone... dead or alive.
2541 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is looking at Rikako's body, running different scenarios through her mind. She is questioning how and why they used Rikako... dead or alive, Kaiousei knows that the mastermind used Rikako somehow.
2541 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson is investigating the body. He pushes back his hair as he feels stagnant in a long cycle.
2538 days 12 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi walks about, trying to investigate other areas.
2538 days 12 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori is taking a nap fuck the haters*
2537 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is eating lol.
2537 days 6 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is mentally preparing for what may be the biggest day of her life. The day where she and the others finally bring an end to Shizuko's despairful rule. Hopefully.

She looks over everything in the shrine, making careful observations and writing her findings down.
2537 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma is sitting on the floor of a guest room in the Minshuku, he is prepping himself for the big trial coming soon, he is ready to come face to face with the person that has kept them all in this game, watching as people died one by one, to killers from games that they had originally survived before. The whole thought sickens him again to no end, but he tries not to throw up and begins to go over his research in his head. He is still curious how Rikako was involved in everything, why she was left behind to only be found dead close to the end. Maybe it wasn't as random as they had all thought. It had to have been planned? He isn't so sure*

Toma; ^We have some of the brightest minds left at this point. Kaiousei, myself, Fuyashi, Midori, Haruna, etc. We have the capabilities to find the Mastermind and put this all to an official end. We can do it, I know we can!^
2537 days 6 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei enters the minshuku and sees Toma. "Hi... I had an idea. Since this is hopefully our last day here, I was thinking that we could make a memorial for everyone who died as a result of Shizuko."
2537 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma looks to Kaiousei upon hearing her voice*

Toma: I think that is a very generous idea. What did you have in mind, to be exact?
2537 days 6 hours ago
z3ro
"We have plenty of flowers in the spring area. We could bring them back here and set them up in a nice way. It doesn't have to be too fancy."
2537 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma nods and stands up*

Toma: It's weird to think of how much we've been through at this point.
2537 days 6 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei starts to head towards the spring area. "Even then, we..." she motions towards herself and Toma, "haven't been through as much as some of the students. This was a second time for many, and for others, a third time. And don't get started on the students and SSoFF members who weren't selected for this game. God knows what they're doing to them."

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!