This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Finale [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Finale [Deadly Life]

2530 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
~Defeat of a Resurgence of Feeling~

Rikako Tsunakake has been found dead in the kitchen. How?
I don't know, I just write the chapter intros.
2530 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
The sight of Rikako's corpse immediately makes Kaiousei convulse; she almost pukes because the sight is so revolting.
2530 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko sees Rikako's corpse.
"Oh... Wasn't she the one who got... left behind?"
Shizuko seems confused by her own question.
2530 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
"When Chieko misled us, yeah. She was one of the ones randomly selected." Kaiousei has a thought. "Hmm... what if the selection wasn't random?"
2530 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
"Who knows... I just want this to end."
Shizuko giggles.
"After this, I don't think I'd ever want to do another of these."
Shizuko mumbles to herself.
"Not like I'd have the choice to..."
2530 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
"Well, hopefully we can make it nobody will ever have to." Kaiousei hears the mumbling, but can't discern what Shizuko said.
2530 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
Loud whirring can be heard.
2530 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei looks around the kitchen for the source of the whirring, careful not to step in Rikako's blood.
2530 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
The sound does not appear to be coming from the kitchen, but it has now stopped.
2530 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei sighs. "I think I should check that other closed door..." She leaves the kitchen and heads toward the honden. She tries to open the door.
2530 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma enters the kitchen, hoping to prepare a snack for himself, he spots Rikako's body and tries not to get sick upon the discovery*

Toma: ^I thought she was left behind? What is she doing dead? I don't understand..^
2530 days 9 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi travels towards the storage room, until she sees a gathering at the kitchen. She changes destinations, and upon reaching the kitchen, sees the body.
"..."
Fuyashi falls to her knees in defeat. She doesn't even have the energy to puke, or cry, or anything in between. She just sits there, in pain.
2530 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma tries to comfort Fuyashi, but knows he probably can't do much to help the situation, a death they didn't expect to uncover, a confusing situation*
2530 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson follows the noise to the kitchen. He sighs and looks around at the mass grief.
Carson: "...."
2529 days 16 hours ago
Absol
Liliya watches everyone... she sighs.
"...Why is Rikako here? Why not anyone else?"
2529 days 12 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi scratches her head.
"I can't answer that. She was one of the random ones chosen by Chieko's betrayal...but why her, and not Hibana? Is it supposed to be evidence that everyone who has been left behind is dead?"

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!