This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Finale [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Finale [Deadly Life]

2536 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma follows Kaiousei*

Toma: The ones not selected, I worry about. I know we spoke to them over that phone, but it wasn't as reassuring as I first thought it would be. I think it's because we weren't able to see their faces, see how they were truly do. They could be...god knows where right now, and them talking over the phone was simply a duty to fulfill to make us think they're ok. *he shivers a little* I do not like to think about it, but what else specifically IS there to think about?
2536 days 23 hours ago
z3ro
They arrive at the spring area because I don't want this to take too long. "I hope they are safe, but we do have our own issues to worry about. If we mess up tonight, it's the end of the line for us."
2536 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma picks some of the flowers from the spring area*

Toma: If we are able to successfully finish this game, what will happen with Shizuko, you think? She seems a little more toned down lately, but that doesn't excuse the other games she has hosted. We don't even know for sure she is telling the truth about having no involvement this game.
2536 days 23 hours ago
z3ro
"She will die, be it by my hands, her hands, or the mastermind's hands." Kaiousei picks some flowers. "I can't leave her alive and risk this happening again."
2536 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: Her hands, I can definitely see. If she has finished what she has planned to accomplish since the beginning.

*he heads back to the Minshuku*
2536 days 23 hours ago
z3ro
Once they are back, Kaiousei arranges the flowers in an elegant fashion. Like this: http://cimages.prvd.com/is/image/ProvideCommerce/PF_15_M113_MINIMAL_VA0013_W2_SQ?$PFCProductImage$

"I dedicate this memorial to all of those who have died as a result of Shizuko Kirishima's attempt to reestablish the rule of despair, and any of those who may die in the future. We will make sure that your deaths were not in vain." She blows a kiss towards the memorial.
2536 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
(YAS QUEEN)

*Toma blows a kiss to the memorial as well*

Toma: We'll make sure Kaiousei Kepura and the SSoFF are seen as the true remnants of hope.
2536 days 23 hours ago
z3ro
"After tonight, we're not going to be just remnants anymore."
2536 days 23 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: We'll start spreading it throughout the land, we'll have an even bigger army of hope filled human citizens.
2536 days 23 hours ago
z3ro
"I just hope we can answer every question that this treacherous game has created."
2536 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori is braiding her hair almost ready for trial*
2536 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: I have no doubt that we can. With you leading the charge, especially.
2536 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
"We better. Our lives truly depend on it. We can not fail!"
2536 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: We will not fail! We will succeed!
2536 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko sits on the edge of the shrine, the sun beginning to set. She begins to speak to herself.
"Well, I guess this is it, huh?"

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!