This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Siberia]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Siberia]

1428 days 8 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn:

You mentioned taking out Tiffany as a big move, but he was arguably the least threatening out of all four. If you had the soul vote, and it was almost confirmed that Will had an idol, why not take the shot at him?

A: I was aware going into that situation that I would have the soul vote and the decision to get rid of Tiffany was simply because of the relationships I had with the other 3 individuals on the tribe. Will was a massive threat but also a meat shield for me and someone who I could work with moving forward. It wouldn’t make much strategical sense to oust Will at that point of the game. I chose to eliminate a person who I felt like I could not work with moving forward and did not have my best interests in mind.

You also said you had obstacles to get there, but I feel like you genuinely had a finals lock at final 7 regardless of what happened. So, what obstacles were thrown that put you in danger?

A: I think two obstacles were when the KC/Will vote did not go According to planned. The KC vote left me to do damage control with the relationships I had made on the other side. And the exact same thing happened with the Will vote when Brandon blindsided me I had to reposition myself with you/Lexie and reaffirm those relationships to place myself in a spot where I would be able to make it to the final. The final obstacle I had to adapt to was ultimately you/Lexie and coming to terms that I could not sit at the end with either of you. I realize that you both would’ve taken me with you to the final three. However, I have a much slimmer path to victory with either of you two here. So ultimately making the decision to vote both of you out was a significant endgame hurdle for me in this game.
1428 days 8 hours ago
Oysterman11
I apologize for the late response Tyler. Logan, I will answer your question and any others tomorrow morning. As I have to be up 6:30am MST (8:30am EST) to run and errand (On a Saturday DISGUSTING)!
1428 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, you all have posted speeches, there’s so much I want to ask you three about, I think I’ll record a video because stg I have at least 5 questions for all three of you.
1428 days 8 hours ago
I’ll also answer your question in the morning @Logan!
1428 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon

Austyn, I forgot to ask you, but clarify a couple more things for me.  Why did you turn on Tyler/Lexie when you did, and how complex was the reasoning and how did KC leaving affect your game?  I was really hoping for you to touch over these things.

Brandon/Nikki, Imo y'all 2 did a great job explaining the moves you made via speech, so don't feel bad that I don't have an add-on for you.  I felt Austyn lacked in that department.
1428 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
I would also be willing to go on call with any finalist or any juror at points tomorrow.

(I think we all wish we had more than 24 hours for this)
1428 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I’m acknowledging only two people in this FTC, I’ll think of questions when my hangover decides to give me a break but I will say you two need to step it up
1428 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
What an interesting final 3, some might not be this way but, my vote is actually open.

Brandon: I think we can agree  jurors are angry at you and to clear the record I way restrained myself to play this by being in 2 other games or I would never have made the immunity challenges, at the time of my boot I was only in one other game . My question for you is rather simple, what are the three biggest people you hurt and would you have changed it or no.

Nikki:  To me you weren't really outthere, at least my perception while still in the game was. My question for you is if you could change anything in your game what would it be and why, and no cop out answer of saying change nothing.

Austyn: Just like I fealt with Nikki , I fealt the same with you. My question for you is if none of you three made final 3, who would be the new final 3 be and why?
1428 days ago
Oysterman11
Logan Question 1:

Austyn: Just like I fealt with Nikki , I fealt the same with you. My question for you is if none of you three made final 3, who would be the new final 3 be and why?

A: Uhmmm that's a very interesting question because I'm not entirely sure when the finalists would have of went home. However, in this hypothetical situation I will go strictly based off of how the cards fell early in the game. I think it would have been Tyler/Lexie forsure because of their strength as a duo and how well connected they were. They both played extremely strong games evident by their placements and by what not only myself but the other finalists have said about them. They were ultimately cut in a situation because they were jury threats. The third person I am tossing back and fourth between LQ and KC. If I am going based off of gameplay here I would chose LQ however, knowing the relationship between Tyler/Lexie and KC I have to go with KC here. I don't think Tyler and Lexie ultimately give LQ the chance to plead her case because of how large of a jury threat she is. I think KC gets the spot who played a strong game, socially and ultimately only got sent home because of an idol. So that's going to be my three Tyler/Lexie/KC. That's how I think the cards would have fell. Ultimately, it would be very difficult to pin point a time where each of the current finalists went home and it would be a vastly different game if we did, who knows what relationships would've held up/broken or be formed!

Your second question will be answered shortly!
1427 days 23 hours ago
[[ good morning! I just woke up! I'm gonna look over the questions one more time and watch Noah's video for the second time and then respond ]]
1427 days 23 hours ago
Oysterman11
•••Logan's Question•••

"I want each of you to compare each juror to a real Survivor player, preferably US version and why."

I'm also going to try to match up each juror with someone who was eliminated at around the same time as they were in the game. If you would like any clarification please let me know but I am going to go with the following:

Logan - Marty Piombo. I say this because I believe you were a person who built relationships and understood how these relationships and the overall game work. You also were a strategic threat evident by you being able to survive the dramatic 7-7 split pre-merge. You and Marty both face a lot of adversity in your season and were both able to avoid being eliminated earlier then when you were. Ultimately, your own threat level was your downfall. I believe because of this ability to survive an elimination you probably shouldn't have and overall game sense your comparison is Marty Piombo.

Noah - Malcolm Freberg (Caramoan). I say this because you came across as a large comp threat to most people and you had a pretty sound social game. Much like Malcolm was viewed at as the leader/most out spoken of the three amigos you were viewed at as the same on the side you were on. Malcolm had his flashy double idol play showing his loyalty and that he is willing to stick his neck out for others. You demonstrated your loyalty by playing an idol (be it fake) on Logan in the pre merge, a move that you didn't need to do but did to demonstrate your loyalty. Because you were viewed at as such a strong force, your flashy play and how outspoken you were I am comparing you to Malcolm Freberg in Caramoan.

Qaz - Sophie Clarke (Winners at War). I think you are a very perceptive individual and you are someone who built extremely strong relationships with many people in this game much like Sophie did in her season of WaW. She was also someone UTR making large moves and ultimately dictating the game because of their relationships. You were someone that was sitting comfortably in the middle until you were ultimately screwed in a minority swap on the ODT twist. This twist was your downfall because you were deemed as a threat and ultimately had to go at this point in the game. Your perceptive ability and strong social makes your comparison Sophie Clarke WaW.

KC - Tyler Frederickson (Worlds Apart) You knew when to make a move and when to hang out. You knew when to speak and when to listen. You knew how to speak to people because you understand people. You have a strong ability to read people and you understand how to make formidable relationships. Ultimately you and Tyler go in a similar way as well both being idoled out. You were thinking moves ahead and were focused on advancing as far as you could and there is a world where you make it far much like I think there is a world where Tyler makes it far in Worlds Apart. Because of your strong ability to read people, your loyalty and ultimately the way you were abruptly taken out of the game you are being compared to Tyler Frederickson.

Will - Jay Starrett (MvGx). You are a triple threat and always will be. Social, Strategic and Physical MUCH like Jay. Everyone knew how big of a threat you are and since day 1 you were tossed out as a large threat and even with this anchoring you down you still managed to find a way to overcome it. Jay also had an idol play, you did as well. Even though you were consistantly brought up and targetted your strong social and strategic mastermind allowed you to avoid being eliminated until you ultimately fell. Because of you being a triple threat and avoiding having your torch snuffed time after time I am comparing you to Jay Starrett.

LQ - Brenda Lowe (Caramoan). Similar to Will because you are a triple threat. I'd like to focus on your loyatly and strategic characteristics in this game. That's where you resemble Brenda the most. You always protected those who protected you. Not making a move against those that were loyal to you because you knew at the end what your speech was going to be and what you were going to preach LOYALTY. You didn't need to make a move against those that were closest to you because of how strategic you were percieved and you knew you'd be able to wrangle up those jury votes because of your connections and loyalty. Ultimately this loyalty ended up with you being ousted much like it did with Brenda and all I picture with you being eliminated is the Brenda "it hurts" quote because I understand your pain. Because of you loyalty and strategic mastermind I ultimately compare you to Brenda Lowe Caramoan.

Lexie - Janet Carbon (Island of Idols). You played a masterful game, able to build such strong relationships by genuinely bonding with people. It's clear why you were one who got the most to say they'd like to hang out with you IRL. We were able to bond early over Animal Crossing and I know you and Tyler were able to bond over White Claws (early on) little things like this allowed you to cultivate these relationships that were based on genuine enjoyment and liking of the people. Like Janet you were also, honestly loved and appreciated by everyone her season. Quite simply because of how you were percieved and your strong social game you are Janet Carbon.

Tyler - like damn this is hard but you could honestly pick anyone who deserves to win or atleast an opportunity to sit in the F3 and gets screwed over. You could go Rick Devins, Devon Pinto, Cydney Gillon, Cirie Fields but ultimately I land on Kelley Wentworth (Cambodia). Because of the consistant targetting you faced and overcame, this is evident in Noah targetting you FIRST merge boot. Much like Wentworth you were extremely outspoken and you were able to avoid being eliminated with your strategy. Wentworth relied more on idols than you did however your relationships remain the same. Both extremely loyal to those who were rocking with you. I think your lack of need for HII demonstrates how strong of a social game you played you knew what you needed to do and when you needed to do it. You knew who to target and when to target them. Overall, because both of you are robbed and because you both played incredible well rounded games and most likely win unanimously in the final I am comparing you Kelley Wentworth.

Noah your question(s) will be answered next.
1427 days 23 hours ago
---LOGAN'S QUESTION PT. 1:

Nikki:  To me you weren't really outthere, at least my perception while still in the game was. My question for you is if you could change anything in your game what would it be and why, and no cop out answer of saying change nothing.

Yes I feel like I wasn't really "out there" when people looked at the merge cast as a whole. There were a lot of huge threats imo in this game..and I've played with big casts before (for example Suitman's) and I felt like I had to catch up constantly to be on my A-game at all times..and covering my bases with every single person. That usually gets me targeted as a major social threat..

I guess my answer kinda would come from Noah's video...he said that "I didn't make much of an effort to reach out to early boot members on the jury and that's very true. I didn't have great relationships with Logan/Noah/KC and that was a faulty move on my social game. I was just scared that I would have to hurt more people if I made too many alliances and played too many angles. I was just being a pussy I guess..I was so infatuated by not being a huge threat. But, I do regret not reaching out more..because this is indeed a game about winning jury votes in the end..regardless if you want to work with the person!

Also I probably wish I had tried more at immunity challenges...would I have won? I'm not exactly sure, because ya'll were beasts at challenges..but I could've possibly gotten a win or two on my resume so yeah, I do regret that. But, it made people view me as weak and beatable and that was the angle I was going for! Hope that answered your question.
1427 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Through a poll, it has been determined that the jury will get an extra day to vote. This means their vote deadline is now Sunday at 7pm EST.
1427 days 22 hours ago
---LOGAN'S QUESTION PT. 2:

"I want each of you to compare each juror to a real Survivor player, preferably US version and why"

[[ first off..I'd like to say I haven't watched all of the seasons in a while..so these comparisons might be weird LOL ]]

LOGAN ---> Hali Ford [Survivor: Worlds Apart + Survivor: Game Changers]: Personally I think you relate to Hali, because you both are very quiet players and kind of more observant of the game than talkative (at least from my point of the game since we didn't communicate very much)..but Hali is also a very smart player and has a pretty good social game. I think you relate to her in that way, and in the fact that I feel like both of you guys are targeted as an "easy vote". Like Hali was always targeted for no other reason other than they thought she would be a threat if she made it farther in merge (both seasons)..and I feel the same with you. Like your vote off was kind of a random vote so that Tyler wouldn't go..and I feel like Hali was classified as an easy vote of a good person to get out as well. I hope that makes sense LOL.

NOAH ---> Stephen Fishbach [Survivor: Tocantins + Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chances] Okay I dunno why...but whenever I watch you play, or when we talk..or even when I see one of your confessional/talk videos..ALL I CAN SEE is Stephen Fishbach LMAO! I just think that both of you think of the game intellectually in the same way. You both are very well spoken and think very ahead of the game. You both also like to make sneaky moves and constantly be on top no matter what/play all of your angles. Your strategies imo is basically the same. I could just see you now making survivor podcasts and such..which would be kinda sick.

QAZ ---> Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth [Survivor Cook Islands + Micronesia + South Pacific + Game Changers]: SO for one thing..I did my research on your past game seasons. You guys both played four seasons of your survivor series, but I also feel like you both have the same social strategies +  game play. You were also seen as a threat to win by others based on the fact that you could win challenges or be in the perfect position had you made it farther. You guys also are always voted off too early in merge and kinda robbed..before your true potential was kinda shown this season. I dunno just after your tribal council where you got voted off, I got like robbed vibes like how Ozzy was robbed in most of his seasons, because he was seen as a big player.

KC ---> Katie Collins [Survivor: Blood vs. Water]: I think that you guys are both relatable because you guys were both quiet players that were very much so still aware of the game around them. Katie was extremely smart in her season and somewhat seen as a "?" as to who she was working with. From my position in the game, I never really knew where you stood loyalties wise (like I figured it was with Tyler/Lexie) but I was never sure. But, I knew you were a smart player and definitely would've made it far if you made it past the tribal you went home.

WILL ---> Zeke Smith [Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X + Survivor: Game Changers] Zeke's social abilities and his intuition kind of reminded me of your gameplay. Going into the merge, you had strong bonds with quite a few people and definitely came off as an earlier threat compared to your allies. The intuition part comes from the part where you played the idol on yourself because you felt like you were getting votes, although some of us didn't think so whatsoever! I feel like that's a Zeke move..who I feel is a player that definitely goes with his guts and is very aware when he is in danger and needs to "get out of the hole". I also think you were a very respectable player even though people thought you were a threat.

LQ ---> Brenda Lowe [Survivor: Nicaragua + Caramoan] (yes..I know Austyn already said this but I was thinking the same thing last night soz.) Anyways I just see you as a super likable player that has a really great way of being nice to everyone and staying loyal to one's you choose to stay loyal too. You weren't targeting people that you were close allies with and people I think in the survivor world here really respect you as a player because you have a kind of "class" that Brenda has. Also during your tribal where you got voted off, all I could keep playing in my head was the tribal that Brenda was booted off in F6 for lit rally no other reason other than the fact that people backstabbed you..and the votes just weren't in your favor. Probably the most robbed person in this game..and I feel like Brenda was one of my favorites to watch play, and I think if I was instead watching this season rather than playing, I would've rooted for you in the same way.

LEXIE ---> Lauren Beck [Survivor: Island of the Idols]: I think you and Lauren are very similar in the fact that both of you are really nice and very open with people. You both have amazing social game with people and I think are both rare players to genuinely like talking to people about outside things in the game..you both also give me survivor super-fan vibes. I also thought at times you appeared very UTR gameplay wise, because you were aligned with a big threat like Tyler. Lauren in her season was aligned with a big threat as well (Tommy Sheehan). But you both weren't sheep by any means..you guys were good at challenges and very smart and tactical when it came to the moves made..especially when it came down to later in merge.

TYLER ---> dare I say...Jeremy Collins? [Survivor: San Juan Del Sur + Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chances + Survivor: Winners at War] So I think you guys both are two strong players that excel in social gameplay as well as the physical aspect of the game. You're both loyal players with a fault..because you both are smart enough to know who you can beat in the end. I think you both are always classified as targets whether you do anything or not..people just see you both as a threat just for being yourself tbh. I also think you're very opinionated which isn't a bad thing since I am as well..but Jeremy is also opinionated and outspoken, especially when people go against him. I just think you could've been a lot of other players as well, but this is the player that I personally thought of when I thought of your game this season, as well as other seasons that I've played with you.

[[ again, sorry if this is shitty resemblances..most of this was based on my perception of other people's games while I was still playing. If any of you guys have questions for why I chose what I did for some people..then ask away! :) ]]
1427 days 22 hours ago
---> NOAH'S QUESTION:

Okay so I watched this video twice. I wanted to hear what you said about the other two, and now I'm just focusing on my part of the video!

When it comes to talking about if I was "kissing up" to you in your part of my speech, that wasn't intentionally what I was trying to do but I understand if it came off that way. I genuinely think you had a fair shot at winning compared to most had you made it farther. Do I think you can come off as sort of a game-bot..yes! But, I don't think that's necessarily a horrible thing since people type-casted you as that before merge even started which was unfortunate considering it made you a big target early merge.

I do understand that I didn't talk very much to early jurors such as you/KC/Logan. When it comes down to you..I feel like even though you reached out to me, I didn't feel like you necessarily wanted to work with me. You told my closest ally (Qaz) that I was close with Tyler..and that caused my alliance to kind of shut me out of the vote..and given no one was talking to me, I felt like I was on the bottom and needed to work with Tyler and Lexie's side because something was up. In all honestly..yes I should've reached out to you more..but from an outside standpoint ..given you spread my name first..you probably wouldn't have wanted to take me to the end at all. I do understand that I got a little too heated at you in the group chat, but that's because you were spreading rumors about me that threatened my game and it really showed..because people linked me and Tyler together and I didn't want that whatsoever. You also told people that without even coming to me first and fact checking, so it kinda felt like a slap in the face. I could've reached out to you privately about the matter..but I just knew we wouldn't be able to work together and your game was kinda blowing up because people got mad at you. I do really wish we could've communicated better and possibly worked something out. My thing is..if you mentioned the Tyler vote to me, I would've possibly considered it but you guys singled me out of that vote which was a red flag.

When it comes down to KC and Logan...Logan reached out to me to save himself..and only that. Like he didn't message me any other time. I tried to continue the conversation, but he read my message and didn't respond..so I felt like he didn't even want to work with me..or if he did, I wasn't high on his totem pole. With KC, I had a decent connection with him before JB went home, and then he just went on and told people I flipped and voted out JB..then when I confronted him, we made up..but like it just came off as sketch because it made it look like I was playing both sides. KC seemed really sweet and I think we could've worked well together..but I was afraid that he would expose my position in the game.

The rest of the jurors I feel like I talked to quite a bit tbh..these are the 3 I believe I talked to the least. I will say, it wasn't necessarily intentional to not talk to you 3..but I didn't want to be socially attached to everyone in the game. I was sticking with who I knew would 100% have my back when it came down to it. I feel like you 3 were people I didn't need to work with unless I just wanted to constantly cover my bases..but that's just overplaying and would've made me look like Brandon. I didn't want to get close to people, knowing I was just going to vote them out that tribal. That would've been soooo fake. I just hope you guys know that I genuinely didn't mean to single you guys out and such, I just had gut feelings that there was no way for me to make it far if I tried to work with you guys and that you guys truthfully didn't see me in your end game.

Hope that answer was good!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!