This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Siberia]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Siberia]

1411 days 3 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Well then if these votes were so difficult and hard for you maybe you shouldn’t of done them! At the end of the day this isn’t real survivor we all need to remember that! Brandon you need to start understanding that you can’t go around and play games like this! You aren’t even villain cause you suck at that too hahahaha if your gonna vote your friends don’t come grovelling to them saying it broke your heart cause of it WAS that hard you wouldn’t be doing it the first place! FAKE ASS FUCKING PHONY
1411 days 3 hours ago
Thank you Lexie for your comments! I wish we could’ve worked together closer in this game as well. It would’ve worked out a lot better for both of us in the end. Hope we can play together again soon! < 3
1411 days 2 hours ago
1. “You told me you knew Brandon had the idol before that vote and Brandon told me you knew he was playing it. So the way I look at it is that was a throw away vote. I understand you voted him but I'm pretty sure you knew where the votes were going to lie that tribal. Again, I'm not trying to speculate I'm just going based off of what I was told after that tribal because I was rather shocked when I found out you voted for him however, it looks like it was a work. This is a direct quote from Brandon about me questioning why you voted him "i told her i was playing it lmfao".”

LMAO just going to respond to this whole thing...I did not throw a vote to Brandon just to throw it away. Tyler and I were on call for an hour wondering if Brandon was bluffing. Like yeah he told us he was playing his idol BUT WHAT WE THOUGHT was gonna happen is that he would play it for LQ since he obviously seemed close to her. I knew she was getting votes, but I didn’t know Brandon would actually play it on himself, because Tyler and I never told him we were voting for him. Austyn I feel like you just constantly made assumptions about your power in the game...your only power is to have the “I’ll lose against you in the finale” mentality and that’s why people kept you around...voting out Tyler as I will say again was not a move. If anything Brandon had the power boo, he won immunity. I rest my case.
1411 days 2 hours ago
Oysterman11
Addressing Nikki

Firstly, I don’t think you are in ANY position to criticize my game because much like the first three jurors stated you didn’t make much of an effort at all to strategize with them. You saying “I feel like” is in fact no way factual it is an assumption on how I played the game. You are in no position to actually critique how I played (nor am I to you) because the truth is you don’t genuinely know how I played because we spoke minimally. I fell under the same category as Noah/KC/Logan to you and as they all have said you didn’t both to reach out to them and you really didn’t to me. Again our conversations were more of a “hey. hows it going? who you voting? cool.” (More or less) And I have admitted that has fallen on BOTH OF US for not making a solid effort. At the end of the day it did not matter because it got both of us into the position we are in. You do not know how I played when we were in the game because quite frankly we didn’t talk so be no means should you be giving my game a rating of 3 because neither of us made much of an effort to work closely strategically.

My whole plea/pitch was not I will lose to everyone in the end. I told tyler I thought I could beat you/Lexie/KC as Brandon continuously told me he had no friends on jury he seemed like the obvious choice to move forward with. As things progressed it became evident that I could not be Lexie in the end. So this ASSUMPTION that my mindset was for people to take me to the end because I am a goat is not actually factual. Did Tyler continuously telling me I will not beat anyone hit my confidence absolutely, I won’t lie to you. But to say that my mentality is that I am a goat and that’s why people should take me to the end is false. At the end of the day I worked to get here just as hard as both of you and because my name wasn’t really thrown around does not mean I am unworthy of getting a vote. It was all about positioning in this game and as I have stated numerous times I positioned myself very well throughout this game to be in the final 3.

So, stop making assumptions on my game because at the end of the day you and I specifically are in no position to assume how one another played because we barely worked with or spoke to one another.
1411 days 2 hours ago
Okay I agree about the assumption part...but you can’t assume I didn’t really try and reach out to people because I did. Relationships are a two way deal, and I talked to people but if they didn’t seem interested in continuing more convo, then I wasn’t going to do so. It’s not like you exactly tried reaching out to me either...people can’t just put that all on me LOL
1411 days 2 hours ago
Oysterman11
I have put the blame on both of us for reaching out and conversing. Obviously, when conversing with people it is a two way street I myself have been in plenty of dry conversations where the person does not seem interested. I don’t really have anything else to say on the manner. :)
1411 days 1 hour ago
KCObedencio
Austyn— On a scale from 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest), where do you rank your game play? For you, what are Nikki's and Brandon's ranks?
1410 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
7/8 Jury Votes Received.
1410 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
The problem o have is you look like a wet blanket of your gonna be cutthroat, snakey and a massive villain DO IT! Don’t be rushing to people’s pm’s apologising grow some balls Brandon and be proud of the shit person you are! I’d rather you own it than look pathetic trying to apologise for it
1410 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Also you reek of desperation
1410 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Again look back at your statement you didn’t make friends you made enemies
1410 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ NIKKI WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº
1410 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
8/8 Votes Received

Votes have been locked. See you all at the reunion!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!