This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Siberia]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Siberia]

1412 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome Austyn, Brandon, and Nikki to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Siberia - The Last Dance.

Please welcome our members of the jury - Logan, Noah, Qaz, KC, Will, LeQuisha, Lexie, and Tyler, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Austyn, Brandon, and Nikki, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Mike and I your vote.

Jury, your votes are due Saturday (6/20/20) at 8 PM EST.
1412 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Brandon ngl ur fucked
1412 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
be prepared to get roasted
1412 days 19 hours ago
hey guys! im out with my family and some family friends right now but I’ll be back later tonight and I’ll post my opening statement!

xoxo < 3
1412 days 19 hours ago
Oysterman11
My opening statement will come later tonight. I am on my phone right now. and just leaving my house.
1412 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hahaha Brandon is a cunt and we all know it
1412 days 17 hours ago
Oysterman11
Hi, guys. I just wanted to say a few things about my game before you cast your votes (go easy on me plz, this is my first group game in three years).

I try to play differently in each game I play, but I always strive to be as adaptable as possible. In a game with a pretty crazy twist, with a cast that I hardly knew existed before this, let alone interacted with, I knew I had to lean heavily on my adaptability. Particularly in the pre-merge portion of this game, I went from sitting pretty in my original tribe after working with Tyler/Lexie & KC, to a position that many might consider to be "swap-fucked." Not gonna lie, I thought I was pretty fucked from that point on, too, but I knew I had to turn up my social game. I formed connections with Will, LQ and Qaz that allowed me to be in their alliance's good graces. That being said, there were other people I was skeptical about going to the merge with, specifically Tiffany, so I had to make a flashy move and idol her out. As I'm sure I don't need to explain to any of you, making a big move often leaves a big mess...

...But, when the merge came, a time which I expected to have to scramble and adapt more than ever before, I was pretty much disregarded? I think I did a good job in the this middle portion of the game positioning myself around "big threats." Consequently, my threat level was mitigated & the big fish around me – people who were probably winner picks from outsiders, like Will – fell before I did.

And, when my allies fell. I didn't stumble – I adapted. Will's vote-out left me in a rough place, but instead of moping and acting messy, I saw the position Brandon was in, and knew that if I wanted to get here, I would have to get on his good side. And, once again, I went from low man on the totem pole, to a player in power, serving as the middleman between the Brandon/Nikki and Tyler/Lexie duos. And, after the LQ vote-out, in which the biggest jury threat (in my opinion) was sent home, I knew I had done what I needed to do to get myself to this position. That being said, getting here is not what my goal was; my goal was to win. So, I had to target Lexie – I just think she was too nice and could probably have killed it at a final tribal. Once Brandon won immunity, I had to get more blood on my hands and vote out Tyler. If Tyler makes the finals, he wins, probably unanimously, and although we spent a vast majority of the game working together, had I stuck my neck out, I would be risking my own fate in a rock draw.

And, I'm not gonna deny that there were times in which people protected me and I could not return the favor. On an emotional level, I do genuinely feel bad, because I like you all as people (I'll like you more if you vote me, but that's besides the point). But, as a pretty emotional person, I knew I had to check them at the door and play a game rooted in analyzing the past, adapting to the present, and preparing for the future. For me, I think that chain of events summarized the strategic aspect of my game. I may have looked stuck in the mud, but I was always thinking, and every ounce of "small talk" was intentional. My strategic and social games were enough to get some pretty good statistics – I found and played two hidden immunity idols and I never had a successful vote cast against me.

But, while these are both solid feats, I want the takeaway of my game to be that I was adaptable. Obstacles were sent my way, and I always overcame them. My final obstacle rests in earning your votes – again, this is my first one of these in a very long time, so I apologize if this sounds rusty, but I am willing to answer any questions you throw my way. Brandon and Nikki, wishing you both the best of luck :)
1412 days 16 hours ago
bamold1999
That was not a game winning speech
1412 days 16 hours ago
bamold1999
Austyn:

You mentioned taking out Tiffany as a big move, but he was arguably the least threatening out of all four. If you had the soul vote, and it was almost confirmed that Will had an idol, why not take the shot at him?

You also said you had obstacles to get there, but I feel like you genuinely had a finals lock at final 7 regardless of what happened. So, what obstacles were thrown that put you in danger?
1412 days 14 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
question for brandon

would have i won had i survived the double tribal
1412 days 14 hours ago
----> OPENING STATEMENT!

Hey guys! First off I would like to say congrats to both Brandon and Austyn for being in Final 3 and I wish you both good luck! Next, I would like to say thank you to the jury + rest of cast for making this game super fun! No matter what happens, I love you guys.

Alright..so I'll start out like to say that there's just no way I thought I would be sitting here today still in the game. I took a different approach this season and played differently than how I normally would. I usually go into games very outspoken and I try to give 100% into it..but that hasn't worked for me in the past. This time around, I wanted to see if playing UTR would work for me. I didn't really put effort in the challenges and didn't show up to that many. But even though I genuinely was busy some days, I wanted to give off an "idgaf, I know I'm not winning" persona so people would want to sit with me in the end..because they figure I'm not much of a threat.

On original Baikal I made good relationships with Qaz, Daniel, and Brandon..but unfortunately our tribe kept losing and one of my closest allies Daniel went home. I tried to make sure that I created social relationships to get me into swap that way I could survive being voted off on OG Baikal and make it to see another day. Luckily I saved Brandon the tribal that Daniel went home, and that secured me trust with Brandon.
During the swap I secured more trust with Tyler/Lexie and Qaz got me and Brandon in an alliance with him LQ and Will. Even though I flipped on people to vote out JB, people still seemed to trust me.

After that vote (going into merge), I kind of sat in a middle position most of the game. I really tried to save Will, Qaz, and LQ but unfortunately other people lied and they went home. I didn't have to backstab people..and I was a loyal person to people unless someone lied to me first. Once finale [F5] hit, I knew people would see me as a sheep in the end game..so I practically knew I would be in F3 no matter what. That's why I didn't try in the F4 challenge. I also got Brandon to play an idol on me based on the bonds that I made with him. Even when Noah wanted to vote me or Brandon out early on, Tyler wanted me to stay because of the bonds I made with him.

Most of this game, the odds were never in my favor. I was on a losing tribe in the beginning, I had no idols, I was in the bottom during the beginning of merge, and I also voted for people that didn't end up going home. I feel like I had to truly adapt my way through this game to get here.

I guess if I had to put my survivor story this season in like words..I would say that I went into this game to show that you don't have to constantly lie and backstab all of your allies to make it to the end. You also don't have to be a game-bot/immunity multi-winner to make it to the end. If you just use good social abilities and talk to people and secure relationships at the right time, then you can make sure you're not targeted. Also I never had votes against me ever in the game until the vote where Lexie went home..and Brandon played the idol with me.

Anyways, I understand if some of you guys are disgusted with my gameplay and probably don't see it as "sole survivor" worthy..but I hope you guys can respect it! And no matter what, no hard feelings on my end!

Love you guys < 3 and I am sooo open to answering any and all questions! xoxo
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SkinnyBetterCurlew-max-1mb.gif
1412 days 14 hours ago
[[ I'm about to do like jury cast talks about each person..so bear with me! thx! ]]
1412 days 14 hours ago
[[ also I meant to say "Brandon played the idol on me"**]]
1412 days 13 hours ago
----> JURY TALKS!

11th [LOGAN]: Honestly this vote was not really intentional at all. I feel like a big threat should've gone during this round..but Tyler was one of my closest allies and I thought he was going to go home. This was also a very quiet round since I had no idea where people were voting..and Qaz/LQ/Will kept the vote quiet around me because they suspected me of being close with Tyler...because Noah told them this. Little did they know, he was right. But nonetheless, I knew voting out someone like Logan was an easy vote that people could get behind. I'm sad me and you didn't get to talk more, but honestly I didn't see you really wanting to work with me down the road.

10th/9th [NOAH]: I wasn't part of the tribal council where you went home..but I was glad you did, because you exposed me and Tyler and that was a threat to my game. I 100% think if you stayed past the F10 tribes, me and Tyler would not have made it as far as we did. I think you were really great in the game (challenges, social game, etc.) and I respected the hell out of it. Shit, I really thought you were winning this thing. Just know I love you even if you don't vote me and it's been hella fun playing with you again.

10th/9th [QAZ]: You leaving really sucked! You and Brandon were both my closest allies from Baikal and it was hard seeing you voted out and me getting blindsided. You were 100% robbed! I really thought Austyn was going to vote with us to take out KC..but unfortunately things didn't work out. I really liked playing with you though, and I hope we get another opportunity in the future! Baikal for life!

8th [KC]: I know for most of the time I was gunning for you, but I just didn't see us working together at all. You ratted me out for voting JB, and red flags kind of went off in my head..so I was kind of gunning for you after that. But you also were a threat, because I felt like Tyler and Lexie trusted you more than me...and I wanted to also be in their trio of trust. I think you played really well, but with you gone..I was able to plant myself in a secure position with a big time player --> Tyler. Things ended up working out though, because Will played his idol and revealed that Lexie and Tyler lied to me..which made them want to do damage control with me because they just lost an ally.

7th [WILL]: Another person I really hated to see go. I really felt like the alliance with me/you/LQ and Brandon was going to work until Brandon flipped. I'm really so sorry you were voted out, and I think you were also very robbed.

6th [LQ]: Around this time I felt like there were pairs in the game. LQ+Austyn, Me+Brandon, and Tyler+Lexie. I knew me and Brandon were basically kind of in the middle..but he was starting to become kinda snake-is and was making deals with everyone. Tyler and I tried to get a pan together to get the votes to split 2-2-2 on LQ, Lexie, and Tyler and hope that Brandon didn't play the idol. Lexie didn't wanna vote Brandon, and I didn't know how close LQ was with Brandon to even bring up the idea last minute. Unfortunately the plan messed up when Austyn decided to flip his vote and take out LQ and Brandon played his idol. Girl I swear I didn't know you were going home..and I was really sad to see you go! I don't think I could've went to the end with you, since you were such a threat with your social game..but I didn't like seeing you go like that.

5th [LEXIE]: At this point, I wanted Brandon GONE! He lied to me numerous times, and he was being seen as a threat as the tribals went on. Even though he was basically backstabbing people left and right..he was playing hella hard. Unfortunately he won immunity, and I couldn't just flip on Tyler like that. I knew that you weren't gonna vote Tyler anyways...and although I really wanted to go to the end with you because you're so nice outside of the game...that's what made you a huge threat to win. It wasn't personal from my end, and you ended up voting me that tribal anyways. It was just like a shitty circumstance.

4th [TYLER]: Literally probably one of my closest friends on this site! Every time we play, we always have a different story. But this is probably one of my favorite seasons playing with you. You were someone I could count on anytime to have my back and save me if people wanted me out. At first, I didn't think us as a pair would work..but we somehow made it so far into this game..and I hope you know the countless calls we had and friendship talk was not strategic and manipulative and I hope you can see that voting you out was strictly because I knew I wasn't gonna win this game against you. The title win would've been handed down to you unanimously. While I do enjoy making friends when I play, I still recognize this is a game..and I didn't want to give up even though my odds at winning are low. I still love you no matter who you vote and I hope we can play again for the 4th time ;).

To my final 3! I wish you both again, the best of luck in this game and just life in general. < 3
1412 days 13 hours ago
Also side note..I get that I look like Brandon's bitch sheep right now..but I feel like he hurt so many people for no reason and continuously lied for his game..so many people from jury seemed to express their distaste from him, so he seemed like a perfect candidate to sit in the end with. Although he was an amazing game-bot, he made very unnecessary moves to secure a position.

I didn't have to do all of those things to make it here. I just needed to align with major threats and take the target off of myself.
1412 days 12 hours ago
bamold1999
If Austyn is not gonna answer my question then I guess I have to choose between the other two. I honestly am so conflicted cause I don't want to vote for any of you.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!