This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [India]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [India]

2177 days 23 hours ago
Silver09
Gavin’s statement is bull shit he didn’t want to take out Rubes because he thought of her as a threat, he did it because he didn’t have the guts to take me out but I did I was willing to do anything to make it to the end. Gavin was actually fooled by me he should have voted for me but he didn’t because of my relationship with him and my persuasivenes.
2177 days 23 hours ago
greyconverse
Coco, if I was the target why did Ethan get votes not me? Its because I was actually working JB and Silver to protect me over Ethan the whole time. It was always me who tried reaching out to you to talk and make moves, and it was me who began pushing Julian not Silver.

Silver had been proposing voting Ethan for quite some time, but I always deflected it because I knew the trio was a bigger threat to me than Silver.
2177 days 23 hours ago
Silver09
I didn’t need Gavin to take out Ethan I could have taken out Ethan on the Julian vote but I didn’t because I saw a clear path for me of getting here if Ethan stayed and I’m here. Ethan wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me, Gavin relied on me a lot too he thought he had JB but I did I kept my allies and enemies close and it payed off at the end.
2177 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
First of all congrats to all 3 of you. I think we'll have a good winner no matter what.

Silver, it can be said that this whole game you had 2 votes with Coco meaning you somewhat depended on sheep to get here. Prove me wrong.

Gavin, what do you think was your best and worst move

Ethan, I think you played an underrated game. What was your biggest strength? Weakness?
2177 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
Silver, it can be said that this whole game you had 2 votes with Coco meaning you somewhat depended on sheep to get here. Prove me wrong

People knew that me and Rubes were a pair and that we worked together but they never made a move on us, I didn’t depend on Rubes everyone else depended on us everyone wanted our votes and for us to be on there side. Me and Rubes were the last pair remaining in this game, but we weren’t targeted because people relied on us.
2177 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
Gavin and Silver keep strengthening their argument by downplaying the others.

And the arguments y'all have towards your game are mostly incorrect.

All this shows me is that y'alls awareness in this game wasn't very good.
2177 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Ok Gavin please tell me how you made the vote swing off of Ethan and onto Julian?
2177 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
JB, I’m not trying to down play other people’s game like I said early it was a great season with great players, I’m just trying to put my point across I haven’t said anything bad about the jury’s game.
2177 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Ethan - What would you say was your defining moment that got you to this point?

Gavin - Aside from Zach, you were the person I was most excited to play with bc we've been friends for ages even if we hadn't talked in a while. For some reason, though, you felt like lying and BSing me every time we spoke this season even when completely unnecessary to do so. Any reason in particular?

Silver - I feel like both your gameplay and your personality this season could be described as "erratic." Would you agree with that statement? Why or why not?
2177 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Silver, please tell me and the jury some of your best strategical game moves this season?
2177 days 22 hours ago
Hello Jurors! Before I begin to address each of you, I would just like to say congratulations to you all! It was a hard game to be played this season, and obviously you guys deserve some sort of applause! On that note, I’ll begin!

• Ethan, I think I probably like you the MOST out of who’s sitting in final 3. I kind of regret not being able to work with you more in the game, but I think you did a great job! I got a feeling your back was sort of against the wall pre-merge and I respected you as an underdog and turning into a fearless game player! So good job!
Question: Why do you think I should be in the final 3 more than the 2 sitting next to you?

• Gavin, oh Gavin .. what a sneaky one you .. I think it’s funny that I am just now being informed that YOU indeed wanted me out so much. Which I think it’s funny, because we were really close on our original tribe in which I vouched to keep you in the game when others didn’t. I tried creating a bond with you because I genuinely liked you, but in a sense I think you thought of me as just a pawn in your game. Yes, I did indeed have two idols (which by the way I didn’t ask for the second one) but yet you never approached me about possibly using them to your advantage. I congratulate you for your stellar move, but I think on a social standpoint you might lose my vote unless you answer my question/statement to my liking.
Question: Give me a full strategy process on what led you to to become the “ring leader” in my elimination.

• Silver, personally I’m quite disgusted by you. I think it’s quite baffling that you made it seem like after I was eliminated that YOU were the cause of my elimination ... but baby gorl you barely did shit in this game but backstab people. You not only backstabbed me, but you continued to bash and ridicule me for going against you? But I never did go against you .. I actually SAVED you the previous tribal when I could have sent you home. The thing is, you’ve backstabbed me in a previous game before so I don’t know how anyone can trust you. The jury has probably talked shit about you the most if I’m quite honest. There was literally no strategy in your gameplay other than playing a flip flopping little bitch. So Silver, it’s going to take a lot of convincing to get votes, so I wish you good luck and good riddance. I hope you are proud of the way you’ve played because it was definitely poor. No questions for you.

Thank you guys for listening, and may the best win! xoxo
2177 days 22 hours ago
Oh also #fucksilver

Tweet & Rewteet! < 3
2177 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
If I barely did anything in this game why are you so hurt, thxs for keeping me relevant in the jury btw #fucksilver and I am proud of the way I played, I didn’t bash you it was a joke something that you don’t get I understand. And the jury seems to think otherwise since there saying I played a better strategic then social game. So Nikki idk why your being so bitter it’s just a game, like that’s really sad and I feel bad for you.
2177 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
Silver - I feel like both your gameplay and your personality this season could be described as "erratic." Would you agree with that statement? Why or why not?

Yeah I would agree I was really unpredictable and usallay the swing vote for most votes, I always weighed my options because I usually was in between and the swing vote I wanted to do what was best for my game and all the decisions I made got me here in the final 3.
2177 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
Silver, please tell me and the jury some of your best strategical game moves this season?

Gladly, I got Clair and Nikki to turn on JB, I should have gone all three of them had idols but I didn’t. I was the main reason Dono went home instead of Julian, I brought him up first the vote was supposed to be Julian but I knew that keeping Julian would benefit me I couldn’t have Dono be alone because I wanted the two sides to go against each other Ethan, Alex and Gavin, MJ on one side and JB, Julian, and Ryan on the other. Ethan was trying to get me out since the Alex vote but my already built in relationships protected me, Me and Rubes vote was the swing vote and the reason Alex and Julian went home both groups were in the dark of what I was doing but they still wanted to work with me. I made Gavin trust me enough to vote for Rubes even though voting for me was the more logical thing to do.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!