This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [India]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [India]

2177 days 19 hours ago
Brittney
Julian: "Ethan - What would you say was your defining moment that got you to this point?"

To answer this question literally... the first time in this game that I felt like I had a shot at making final 3 was the moment when I won the final immunity challenge. Before that, there was so much uncertainty and doubt because of the lack of trust I had in anyone (and the lack of trust anyone had in me) after Alex left.

But I think the moment that propelled me forward and gave me the determination I needed to get to this point was the tribal where Zyler was voted out. Like I already said, I was blindsided by that vote and I felt truly betrayed for the first time all game. I was feeling too comfortable in my relationships and the triumphs that came at merge... and this tribal brought me back to reality.
2177 days 18 hours ago
Brittney
Nikki: "Why do you think I should be in the final 3 more than the 2 sitting next to you?"

First, I really appreciate your comment! I was close with Clair pre-merge and knowing you were her partner I did want to work with you too even after she left. I felt really terrible about the way you had to be blindsided but at that point it was either you or me so I had to go along.

I think had you stayed in this game, you would have been set to be a powerhouse with 2 idols in your pocket and a lot of possibilities moving forward. Personally I never got to experience your gameplay much so I don't know if what I say will be accurate but I'll try! You seem like a very likable person and would have been able to put yourself in a position where no one could touch you (and not just because of your 2 idols). You proved to be a solid player on the swapped tribes, by managing to get a second idol from your partner and surviving that tribal without an idol play of your own. Clearly you have the social and strategic skills that you need to go deep in the game, but I honestly don't think I can sit here and say that you do deserve to be here over Silver and Gavin! What could have been is different than what was, and I don't want to speculate on what would have happened if you weren't taken out especially due to my limited knowledge of your game. I think you very easily COULD have proven that you deserved to be sitting in final 3, but unfortunately you didn't get the chance to really play this game at the level you seem capable of. (And I hope you don't take offense to any of this lol)
2177 days 18 hours ago
Brittney
Robby: "Ethan: how much control did you really have over the course of the game?"

I had a pretty strong control early on. The vote for TJ was mostly out of my work I put in and the seeds I'd planted. I had good relationships with a group of people on our original tribe and I think we would have been solid if there weren't a swap. On my swapped tribe, I felt like I had a good grip on the tribe though Gavin would claim HE was in the position of power. I think had he voted out his own partner Alex like he says he wanted to it would have done way more damage to his reputation in this game than he thinks. By merge I was willing to do what my allies wanted to do because I wasn't trying to stand out as someone calling the shots due to the fact I was already being targeted by you for my past actions. I didn't need more people taking shots at me so I laid low and didn't lead the pack. However, I think letting up on my hold was what allowed my allies Zyler and Alex to be taken out. And everything after that was history! No one wanted to work with me and they all wanted me out no matter what I said or what angle I tried to make them see things from. I was a threat for my challenge skills and I think they saw an underdog story in me for having to fight from the beginning to make it to the top. They didn't want to give me a single second of control because they knew I was willing to do whatever it took by the time the end game came, and I would have run over any of them that got in my way.
2177 days 18 hours ago
Brittney
Thank you all for the questions and I think I got the ones posted so far! If you want me to clarify or expand on something or.... rephrase any answers.... let me know and I will.
2177 days 10 hours ago
Silver09
Okay this is my least plead, actually it’s probably not but since merge I was in control, I was majority in all of the votes and a swing vote for most of them. I was a strategic and social player and I was never immune so every tribal I worked my ass off for me and Rubes to be say since we were the last pair remaining. I honestly think I’ve played the best game out of the two people sitting next to me Ethan tried to get me out since final 7 but couldn’t once he lost a challenge he would have been gone, And Gavin needed and relied on me and Rubes or he would have been gone when JB left, and he would have left in the final 4. Please jury award me this win I put everything I could into this game and yeah that’s pretty much it.
2177 days 8 hours ago
Nope Ethan! Wasn’t offended at all, thank you! xoxo
2177 days 8 hours ago
Silver09
Nikki you didn’t even ask me a question 😂
2177 days 4 hours ago
greyconverse
Okay guys, whether you crown me the winner tonight or not, I want to thank each of you for contributing to this experience for me in your own way. This is my first FTC, and my goal and purpose of tengaged has always and will always be to learn, grow and put forth new strategies. Because I love Survivor. I grew up watching it with my mom and brother every week. I wrote Survivor stories and even had a Survivor birthday party as a kid (which I won- imagine that, winning the survivor game I had on my birthday? slay. bahaha). I honestly tried to never be vindictive, or rude to anyone. I tried getting to know people I worked with on a personal and strategic levels just the same.

At the end of the day Survivor should be about who made the best, biggest and smartest moves. But it is also about how you represent yourself and treat your competition while slaying them one by one. I gave it my all, guys. I was the first vote of this entire game, first person ever thrown under the bus. I was an underdog, and I worked hard to make big moves from the start. I didn't play it safe in the early stages of this game, taking a shot at Alexander a VERY social and strategic vet while attempting to play the middle and prevent a split vote from occuring between Julian & I. I set myself into the middle of my swapped tribes even when at the surface is seemed like Ethan was the swing, but he was far closer to Alex than I was at that point. Come merge time I kept the moves rolling, I didn't coast and say I am okay with Julian or Ethan as a vote, I worked to protect my allies and make the biggest move the game had seen yet. And I was successful! Whether you like me personally or not, you have to give some credit to that move...

Since then I found myself in what seemed like a minority position, when Zyler and Alex were blindsided, but I worked to put a bug in peoples ear about the trio of JB/Julian/Ryan, and even though people told me I was on the bottom, I was never the one getting the votes at the end of the day because I worked to make sure people wanted me on their side.

I never played this game safe, I never just let the ball go into my allies hands, I always worked to control everything I could as much as I could. I tried to be kind, but always stand up for myself and believe in myself. I am proud of what I have accomplished, and think my resume is enough for a deserving winner.

Thanks for playing guys. Good luck Ethan and Silver, and good game.
2177 days 2 hours ago
greyconverse
Also, I'd like to thank OldNewz and Pieguy for making such an awesome game, and selecting such a competitive cast. This has hands down been the best Survivor game I have ever played online, as a super fan thank you so much for that.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!