This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [India]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [India]

2178 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Gavin, at f7 when it was myself, you, silver, Ethan, JB, Julian and Ryan left you were clearly the next target in most people's eyes. What did you do to get yourself out of that situation?
2178 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
Dono:

To start out, I said it to other players and in confessionals, I really believe we should have voted Julian at the tribal you went home. You self voted in the tribal before and you consistently were hosting your own challenges at the time our hosts were running ours. I didn't see you as a threat because I believed I had helped take out your allies throughout the game (specifically TJ/Robby) so you were alone and not in a position of power at all. However, everyone else left at this point had someone in their corner defending them. When I brought up Julian as the vote that day people seemed to go ".... Okay, sure, but also what about Dono?" I don't know who was the one originating this, but I believe it came from the JB/Ryan/Julian/Silver group. I didn't defend you when your name came up because I didn't know where I stood with you and I felt like it would be suicide in this game if I pushed TOO hard for Julian instead of you. I felt like any conversation I could have had with you was going to be us bullshitting each other and nothing productive would come of it because of the fact that my private messages with another played were exposed and in those messages I clearly was coming after your group. We didn't talk much at all, so I don't know what your intentions were going forward and that is my own fault for not trying to reach out, but I stand by that I don't think you and I could have built a trustworthy relationship in this game so I was okay with you going home.
2178 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
And with that, I do need to go to a family event. I'll answer more questions when I get home!
2178 days 1 hour ago
greyconverse
First of all, I used the fact that JB, Julian and Ryan could potentially be a final 3 to spread a target on each of their backs. As well, I had been using my relationship with Silver to try and get to you that us four as duos could ban together and ensure that some of us make finals, not them. The tricky part is that I had fully well known Ethan had gone behind my back and worked in a Final 5 alliance that was targeting Alex & I. Instead of being bitter and closing doors, I just let by gones be bygones and did my best to unite us as another duo that could work with you & Silver, and it worked.

Every day I tried to ensure people could somehow include me in their game plan moving forward and I was very successful at that, even when everyone turned against Alex & I.
2178 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
FINAL THREE!

This is a big accomplishment for the three of you and I am incredibly envious that all three of you are sitting there and I think all of you have played a game worth winning and worth receiving my vote.

HOWEVER,

I think all three of you have MAJOR FLAWS in your games and how it is construed by the jury of nine will determine who wins or loses.

This makes this FTC one of the most exciting that I have ever been a part of in my career as a juror.

What I want you to do in your answers is EMBRACE your flaws but also tell me why it is not a fatal flaw in your game and why you should get my vote.

You all needed a lot of LUCK in this game and none of you played a perfect game in my eyes. With that being said, embrace and understand that you screwed up in your games and in your answer but also prove to me why I should overlook that flaw.

I'll post your questions in posts below. Good luck Final 3.
2178 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
SILVER

PRO

I would say that you were my closest ally throughout most of the game but I knew you were never my #1. You always had Coco and I knew that but aligned with you anyway. I think one move that you don't give yourself enough credit for is the trickery you pulled at F14 when you threw me under the bus to Nikki and Clair. That saved your game without question and if I were you, I would be highlighting that part of your game more.

CON

Your social game was TERRIBLE. Just because you made relationships with people doesn't mean you have a good social game. A good social game is someone who can break relationships and have them be repaired by the end. But you broke relationships and burned bridges with so many jurors: Nikki, Robby, DONO, Julian, Ryan off the top of my head. I'm not one of those people though so don't feel like you can get my vote. Hun, the word you're looking for is STRATEGIC. You played the best strategic game among the Final 3.

QUESTION

Once you hit the merge, your game changed dramatically. Being one of the four people in the game with a partner helped your cause and having a partner who was practically a second vote in your game really helped you out.

However, this game is very different if Mordecai doesn't quit at the Final 13 due to a family matter that was out of his control. If Mordecai doesn't quit, Coco is voted out right before the merge and your second vote you had the entire merge vanishes.

How does your game change if Coco isn't there to vote with you throughout the whole merge? Convince me that you can still make the Final 3 without Coco in the merge portion of the game.
2178 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
ETHAN

PRO

You had the best physical game without question. Your five immunities (I'm counting the one from Episode 1 as well) is five more than anyone else in the Final 3.

CON

I was surprised to see you stay at Final 7. When I saw you survived tribal, I had a feeling an immunity run was coming, and it did. You deserve props. However, you probably have the most fatal flaw in the Final 3 because you relied on immunity wins to get to the end, and not just one, but three. You needed to win three consecutive times in order to be here, and that is an impressive feat, but not one that I feel is worthy of my vote. I'm under the impression that if you need immunity to stay, you're doing something wrong in the rest of your game.

QUESTION

I like you Ethan and I think you played a good game, but it is going to be hard for me to vote for you. You have an unforgivable flaw. If I do vote for you, it will be because I feel that Silver and Gavin's flaws are also unforgivable. But if you can convince me why you didn't need immunities to coast to the end, I might be voting for you to actually vote FOR you rather than AGAINST the other two.
2178 days 1 hour ago
Silver09
How does your game change if Coco isn't there to vote with you throughout the whole merge? Convince me that you can still make the Final 3 without Coco in the merge portion of the game.

I think I still would have made it because with you four in the game Ben, Robby, Dono and you I could have pinned you guys as a solid four and you guys would be voted out the start of merge, also people wanted to target the pairs like Julian so if I didn’t have one i think I would have had a better position in the game and people would see me as least threatening.
2178 days ago
_JB_
GAVIN

PRO

I think you had the best balance between social and strategic. I actually think you played the best social game among the Final 3 despite what the jury has told me so far. You played a very good social game with most of the people in the merge, not everyone, but a good majority.

CON

I think this is what is stopping me from voting for you. You had flirted with the idea of voting Coco out for a while but nobody wanted to because Coco was everyone's F3 goat from the merge on. That's not my issue because I do see benefits in voting out a goat, but my problem is you voting for her at the Final 4.

At the final 4, Ethan had immunity, and knowing Coco and Silver were likely voting together as a duo, and Ethan was voting Silver, you STILL voted Coco. Had Coco and Silver voted together like they said, your vote for Coco would have sent you home instead of forcing a tie. You would have effectively voted yourself out. Coco wasn't saving her partner from being voted out at Final 4, she saved YOU.

QUESTION

Convince me why you nearly voting yourself out at the final step warrants your vote still. Go through your reasoning behind your F4 vote for Coco.

When I was voted out, I told the jury chat I was voting for you hands down if you made it to the Final 3. But this flaw in your game is pushing me to vote for someone else. Prove to me why this flaw in your game isn't worth losing my vote.
2178 days ago
greyconverse
First of all, I don't exactly understand why Silver is being credited the strategic player of the two of us. As far as eliminations, I had a heavier hand in the big moves we seen this season. It was me who eliminated 4 idols in one tribal council. Here, let me find the skype message I sent the group chat for you all to see.

Hey guys! I guess Dono was informed of the plan, and Nikki flipped the script on us. Julian might very well be on that side as well. I think Dono and Robby could very well be playing idols tonight and sure its a risky move- but it could be an epic one if we ban together right now and vote for Nikki. With all the names going around, she might actually feel like she is safe and not use hers.

If this works we could potentially get 2-4 idols out of the game.

I have an extra vote, which with our 5 votes would force a tie on Nikki. If we stand strong I think we could campaign for Nikki to go in the event of a tie.

That was without a doubt the biggest strategic move we seen all season. It was only one of my many moves. I took out Alexander, Zack, Julian, Ryan, Dono & Robby. Silver has answered without Coco she could put a target on you four regardless but I think any one of us finalists were smart enough to do that... Wasn't it I who targeted Dono the first tribal attempting to rid that side of their idols?

Now to really answer your question here were my thoughts voting for Coco. One, both Coco and Ethan had more ties on Chennai than I ever did, which will potentially lose me two votes right there (Donny/Robby). As you have highlighted, there are jurors that are here and bitter towards me. So if I bring Coco, a biter juror wont crown me the win anyways. At the end of the day, if you guys are all voting for the most well rounded social & strategic player I think I will beat Silver, because in my opinion my game has been stronger.

I ask you, what were Silvers biggest moves? How did he achieve them? Compare that to what I have accomplished, and how I have went about it. I really think I am the stronger winner.
2178 days ago
Silver09
For my social a lot of you seem to think it’s like horrible and I understand that but I’m the game I had great relationships it was just outside of the game people were upset at me and I know that was a flaw in my game. I got a lot of information and got put in a lot of alliances because of my relationships, I made an effort to talk with everyone so I can get more information and be trusted and covered on all sides. You guys felt so betrayed by me because you neve thought I had it in me to turn on my friends and allies but I was good with everyone so when I burnt bridges with people I opened new ones and that’s what help me progress in this game. Gavin and JB would tell me everything I knew about all the alliances and friendships in this game. I knew I was in trouble in the final 14 but JB spilled so much info to me because of our relationship, Gavin believed me when I said I was voting for Coco my partner at the final 4 if she wasn’t nice he would have been gone. I saved Ethan if it wanst for me and Rubes he would have been gone I saw Julian as the bigger threat and I stand by my decision. My social and Strategic game helped me flip back and forth between alliances, and you guys never did anything about it.
2178 days ago
Rubes
*claps at silver's answer*
2178 days ago
Rubes
This isn't really a question but more of a statement:

At f7 Gavin was the go to target that JB, Julian and Ryan wanted to vote out and that was clear because of the f5 alliance group chat with me and silver. At that point me and Silver knew that we were the outsiders of that allaince so we needed to do something to break them apart. So we gave Ethan and Gavin a proposition of voting out Julian so that it would be a 4-3 vote and it worked. So Gavin I don't get why you are saying that you saved yourself from being voted out at that tribal council?
2178 days ago
Silver09
Ethan and Gavin relied on me without me and Rubes their asses we’re toast, I’m the only person here who can say that I was majority in every vote. Gavin and Ethan relied on me they needed me for them to survive, I never had to rely on them.
2178 days ago
greyconverse
I admit, that was a blunder on my part. But if it had of worked out on my part it would have been pretty epic. I thought my strongest play would have been both fooling Ethan to vote Silver (which I did) and organizing Cocos downfall at the end. It was a mistake.

It was a really risky play but start to finish I have played a risky, bold game and had it have worked it would have been waaaay stronger than being brought in by a tie, or cutting Silver  & Rubes at f5 and coming to jury with you who has much stronger social ties than I did this season.

If my blunder is me taking risks for the biggest play, I will take that because its been my game from Day 1 up to this point <3

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!