This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Ethiopia]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

2231 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
How am I the one bullying? Lol

Have a good day man. I have nothing else to say to you. Have s great life pretending to be someone you're not
2231 days 18 hours ago
tashi
https://24.media.tumblr.com/a3c25074e6b8a657566ec9bfb2e5b698/tumblr_mi8dxoJYV01qdz1avo3_250.gif

bye sweetie :)
2231 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
Was being this invisible part of your strategy to get you to the end?

Initially not but with so much going on in my personal life I had to change my strategy with things I could do so I stayed below the radar,I made solid alliances and stayed loyal to them because if my head was to guillotine like she was several times I would have someone to support me
2231 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
@Eli

I did not vote in just 1 tribal council for personal issues that made me go offline
2231 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey guys! So I am in no way a bitter juror ever, you each played a solid game in your own way. For my jury questioning, there will be one game-related question and one ~fun~ question.

Gui: To be very frank, its between Ryan and Eli for me. No T no shade Gui, but really no matter what you say you will not convince me you deserve the win. We started on the same tribe and you have said ZERO words to me. I think it's downright depressing that people are considering voting you really because the other two candidates played much harder than you in my opinion. If you earn the votes of the other jurors, know that it is not a vote for you but a vote against Ryan and Eli. My game-related question is: if it was a final 2 and you were the final member of the jury, who would you vote for - Ryan or Eli? My other question is: Do horses dream? If so, what do they dream about?

Ryan: You and I established pretty good rapport this game. I was very honest with you about my intentions the entire time. I was the kind of player who, if I voted out an ally, I told them straight up if not beforehand than at least directly after the fact. You went from talking to me about things beyond the game to just ghosting me as soon as I was on my way out. In reading your statement, you clearly played a strong game in many other regards. My serious question: What was the most critical social relationship you built this season and how did maintaining that or breaking it contribute to your game? My other question: With a five-minute time-limit, what food would you eat in a competitive eating contest?

Eli: You and I also had a solid relationship this game but I feel like ours was much more strategic than Ryan's so it was a little less shocking when you were dishonest with me if I'm being honest. My main question for you is: how did your strategy change if it all this season? did you plan on building alliances and then breaking them at your convenience? My fun question: what's your go-to karaoke song?
2231 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
@Jxhn

I would vote for Ryan.
Yes, the horses dream. They dream about you voting for me to win.
2231 days 17 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
@John

My strategy changed based on who was going home at that tribal. I treated every round as a new game because if i stuck with the same people i feel like i wouldn't have made it this far. I didnt plan on building as many alliances and just break them whenever i want but it was kind of hard not to. Every vote people were coming to me and asking what i was going to do so no matter what i was going to betray someone. also the duck song :D
2231 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
John honestly man, your vote out as one of the toughest that I had to face this season. Like I had said in my opening statement, I get in trouble in most of the games I am in from playing too emotionally and I knew I couldn't allow that to happen this time, I HAD to play hardnosed or I was going to allow people to walk all over me. I never meant to ghost you, but I just couldn't bring myself to just message you and act like nothing was going on whenever I knew I had to vote you out so I could bring Josh closer to myself.

I feel like the most critical relationship that I built in this game was with Eli. I had the closest read on him and knew that he was going to be loyal to me no matter what. He was constantly filling me in on things that others were saying to him about the game and whenever someone would mention my name, he was always reporting back to me.  Maintaining this relationship was KEY to my game because the established trust we had is what ultimately got Eli to put his own game on the line by drawing rocks to assure that I was safe. I really feel like if I hadn't put in the time to make sure that Eli was firmly on my side, I wouldn't be in this position currently.

I would for sure want to eat some Cane's chicken tenders or toast!!!!! Or hell, even a whole buffet of just everything from Canes. My fat ass would be swimming through the damn sauce!
2231 days 17 hours ago
Jxhn
"also the duck song :D"
BUT DO U HAVE ANY GRAPES

"My fat ass would be swimming through the damn sauce!"
I need that on a decorative pillow.

Alright guys, thanks for your answers - best of luck!
2231 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
Hey guys! First off I want to say congratulations to all 3 of you. You all got here for very different reasons and I think you all deserve to be sitting there. Now my vote is still up for grabs so what you say to me, and the other jurors, will help me make my choice.

I am going to post my questions/statements to each of you separately.
2231 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
I am going to start with you Gui,

I am not even sure that we talked this entire game, maybe once right after the swap. I think that the strategy of playing under the radar is a valid one, but it's a very hard one to win with especially online because people just think that you're either sheeping someone or not really doing all that much. I'm wondering if you can help me understand what your game actually was, because you've claimed to have more of a social game but were only social with a select few. So my question is, why should I respect you as a social player when you seemingly ignored quite a few people.
2231 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
I am going to address Eli next.

I do have a few holes in what I know of your game, so I am going to see if we can fill them. You said that the things that kept happening were the thinks you wanted to happen anyway and that you were the person that started the ball rolling on some of the votes. My question to you is, why should we accept that as a strategy when the others could have already come to that conclusion on their own, how do we know that you're suggestion was the thing that tipped the scale?
2231 days 14 hours ago
sergeant
And finally to Ryan.

I do have a few issues with some of the things you said in you're opening statement, I think you were being a little too generous with some of your accomplishments. Now I do feel like there were times where you came to me in a panic and I had to try and put your mind at ease, my first question to you is, was that a strategic move on your part or were those just moments of weakness on your part.

The next thing I have issue with, is what you said about the F6 vote. You took credit for keeping me on your side and getting me to save you. Which I feel isn't exactly how I feel it went down. The choice I made at the final 6 had nothing to do with how I felt about you, or  what you said to me. It had everything to do with that I thought that Gui and Sloth were a pair since all the way back on new Jimma and needed you around in order to take one of them out. I had also been looking at Tashi as a big threat for a while and also needed you around to take him out. So it actually had nothing to do with what you were doing and saying as much as it was that I needed you around in order to try and get myself to the end.

That's all I have for now
2231 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
I kind of touched on my paranoia earlier, but honestly man I guess you could consider it a bit of a weakness. But I felt like I was playing a very well rounded game and round after round, no one was still considering me as a potential to vote for. I always felt like people SHOULD be wanting to vote for me, so I constantly had to keep myself on my toes and keep talking to people so I could assure my safety. Sure, it may have seemed a little excessive but I wanted to make sure I was prepared to save myself had my name came up.

In terms of the final 6 vote, I do understand that maybe my social ploys with you may not have been the determining factor. However, I always tried to put myself in a position where people thought me being in the game was more advantageous for them, than me being out of the game. Either way, I feel I deserve some credit for that because I was still doing something right for you to want to take Tashi out over me. I just wanted to make people feel like they truly needed me in the game to assist them, and I feel I accomplished that.
2231 days 14 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
@Josh

I mean I see what you mean  maybe i shouldve been a more "out there" player but its just not the way i play. I feel like the fact that i went all game without getting any votes just shows how important of a role i was in which i guess can prove how i got the ball rolling in some of these votes. Coming into merge i knew i was at the bottom of the old Jimma tribe so i knew i wanted a few of them gone fast. That is why i got closer to Ryan and you so i can have more options in the game. Will was the easy vote and he went first then after that i knew i wanted john out because he was your final 2 then i wanted tyler out because i knew he was close to james. Then from there everything just fell into place for me thats why i said everything that i wanted to happen did happen

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!