This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Ethiopia]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

2231 days 7 hours ago
sergeant
Ryan,

Fair enough. My next question I guess would be, what do you feel was your greatest strength in the game?
2231 days 7 hours ago
sergeant
Eli,

I can respect that. Another thing I would like to know is what tipped you guys off the fact that John and I were so close, I wonder that because we did try and hide that. Maybe not hard enough I guess.
2231 days 7 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
well for one you guys have each other as number one friends LOL but idk it just seemed obvious when you guys were planning stuff together
2231 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
I feel like my greatest strength was honestly my social game. From the beginning of the game I wanted to get to know people for people, and not just players.
2231 days ago
Chandelier
@josh

My social game was focused on people who were the target of everyone because whenever someone was choosing someone to send home it would be one of them and not me. In addition to being public enemies I knew they would do anything to keep their allies around and that would increase my chances in this game.
So if I did not talk to you it was because I knew you were comfortable in your place and that it would be useless
2230 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
Thank you all for your answers.

Congratulations again on making it here and I wish you all good luck
2230 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
i don't

[apart from gui <3]
2230 days 16 hours ago
VanHow10
Ryan, my question is for you: you're talking up your social game a lot but I don't want to know about your strengths.

Instead, tell me about a time your strength failed you. I want to hear about a time your social game let you down.
2230 days 16 hours ago
Iceey
A time my social game failed me was for sure the round that James went home. I thought that I had Tashi 100% on board to blindside Josh but instead he ended up voting for James and kind of screwed up the plan that I had put in place. I don't think that I like "controlled" a lot necessarily, but I definitely tried to at least influence people's decisions and sometimes I came up short in doing so.
2230 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
7/7 Jury Votes Received. They are now locked in.

See you all tonight for the live reunion!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!