This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1400 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
@Logan

I have only two regrets

(1) That I did not make enough effort to cultivate relationships with several jurors, including you. 
(2) That I did not have a true chance to play with my wife.  We were always on different tribes and once we finally got to the merge, she couldn't vote because she lost an exile challenge.  Although we did play together, we didn't really  :(

As for personal information about each juror, I believe I answered that question with Shawn.

Even though I did not get to know you as well as I should have, I hope you appreciate the game I played, and all the challenges it took for me to get to the FTC.
1400 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
@Michelle

If Rick didn't win that veto, I still would have voted JJ.   I was loyal to RTT from the moment it was created until the end of the game.   The only way I would have ever voted Rick out post-merge would be if JJ won the f4 veto....I could not ever vote out Alex, who was my ride or die.

As to this comment "If you go home tonight, then all the hard work I have done up to this point goes to shit"....let me explain as I can see that can be taken more than one way.   That comment meant that my post-merge game was built solidly around weakening JJ and ultimately you making the f4, to help my game.  With you leaving before f4, that meant that JJ was still there, and with JJ there, my game was in serious jeopardy.   The "hard work" I was referring to was all about my game...it did not mean that you didn't put in hard work.   Your social game was top notch...I told you that several times.

As for Floppy bird....all I gotta say is....you little shit....I don't feel quite as inept at video games as I thought I was.   I'm not mad....that was good strategy!  And by the way, I picked you for Exile for two reasons....1 is because I wanted to get to know you better, and 2  because I figured since you were in your 30s, I would have a better chance at winning the challenge at Exile against you.   The joke was on me  :(
1400 days 17 hours ago
Maliyah
No questions here. Im voting foe the person who played as a threat especially when it came to tribals. Alex your disgusting so count yourself out.
1400 days 15 hours ago
RickDev
@Logan and @Shawn

Your questions are very similar so I will both answer in this one post.

Logan Q1: Well well well. I only have two questions  for all three of of you.
My first question is simple, what are your top 2/3 regrets in this game and you can't say nothing.

My first regret is not trying hard enough early on in the game. It caused me to lose my super idol, my regular idol and my number one in the game. I feel like if I played my social game a bit earlier I wouldnt have had such a large target on my back the entire game. In the end that was my only regret. But it is such a large one, and I feel like I would have had an easier path to f3 if I had acted upon it and wouldnt have had to burn many relationships along the way.

@Shawn and @Logan,

You both wanted to know how I connected with each juror and how it improved my social game.

Zabbie: I will say this. I never talked to Zabbie during the game for two reasons, I only ever went to 2 tribals with her and at the time me and Scott were not friends at all. So of course Zabbie being Scott's husband and all I knew anything I said to her would have gone right back to him. But I do know that Zabbie and Scott have 7 kids, 2 of which play tengaged and are moved out. And I do recall them telling me the ages of their kids but its not my place if they want to tell people that or not. So in the end I feel like if I opened up to Zabbie it would have only benefited Scott's game so I knew she had to be my #1 target, as I wanted to see if I could convince scott to work with me which I did end up doing.

Will: Me and Will are great friends, we play games together all the time so obviously I know him pretty well. We talked on call before every single tribal, I convinced him to give me the other half of the super idol, etc... Its hard to tell something personal about people without their approval so I will be low-key with what I say. Some things I do know about Will though, I know which state he lives in, I know hes got a large beard going atm I know he has multiple cats (Black cats at that). I know that the last couple days hes been playing the new spongebob game that came out etc... Its safe to say I do know a bit about will and as far as our social game goes we were both always on the same page together. Feel free to ask him :)

Thomas: Me and Thomas have a mixed relationship sometimes we work together sometimes we don't. Some things I know about thomas though, hes 20 years old, he has black hair, he wears glasses AND HE LOST HIS VIRGINITY A COUPLE WEEKS AGO ATTA BOY! Other than that we really just talk gameplay and sometimes go on calls together. Unfortunately I lost thomas's trust we he sent screenshots of our conversation to other people. Which in my opinion is why I never protested you leaving, cause in the end it was fine for my game as well. Sorry not sorry :/

Shawn: This is your question so you already know this is a tough one for me to do as we really only talked game. We barely spoke in pms and it was only really for one tribal. Although I do know you are a very outgoing person as you frequently loved to talk in the main chat about anything. I know what kind of music you like, based off of the ones you send bits of you singing to us pre-merge. But that was basically the extend of our relationship in this game. But I knew that you werent really coming after me, but I also wasnt sure who's side you were on so I didn't want to speak to much game with you.

Maliyah: Ohhh Maliyah. You are one hard person to read. If im being completely honest I never spoke personally to Maliyah. All we talked about was the game. And I knew I had to be careful of what I said to her as I knew her and JJ were tight. But my plan was to get rid of JJ earlier and take on Maliyah as a vote for myself. But that never worked out so me and Scott put the plan into motion of taking out Maliyah. Wish I could have gotten to know her better though.

Cameron: Me and Cameron were actually working together the entire game. I tried my best to keep it on the low-key and I think it payed off because I was able to get cameron to keep his advantage for himself as long as I could to prove my loyalty. Unfortunately it did come down to me and Cameron for one vote and I knew I had to step up my game because I thought I was a goner with Cam and Alex being good friends and all. But I was able to convince Alex to keep me over one of his closest ally's. Other than that, I have gone on calls with Cameron multiple times, we played hunger together (I was robbed) and we even bonded over the video game "League of Legends". Me and Cameron always told each other what was happening in the game up until the last 10 minutes when we knew it was one of us who were leaving.

Logan: Logan this is also your question so you do know the answer already so this is for Shawn. Me and Logan checked in here and there throughout the game, but we never tried to work together because we both knew we were on opposite sides and we would just leak what we said to the other. So unfortunately we never really talked but it worked out for me in the end as I always had a target which is something you need in this game. So in the end I wouldn't say Logan was part of my social game at all just because I knew it wouldn't have worked out for us anyways. But from what ive seen from Logan, just from talking to him in the main chat etc... He seems like a really down to earth person and he played this game very well.

Michelle: UGHHH MICHELLE, wish you never left. I blame myself but because I was safe I had to throw my vote on JJ and you know that. Anyways our social game. Me and Michelle were always on calls with Will throughout the game. This was supposed to be my F3, Me, Michelle and Will. Unfortunately both were robbed. For something personal the part I would like to share I am not going to because thats on her to tell, but I do know that Michelle was having a rough couple days during this game for a certain reason. We talked about that a bit and we did really create a closer bond by working together in this game. I wish I could have taken michelle with me further, but it is for the best because I don't think I would be sitting here if I did.

JJ: Oh JJ, Me and JJ never really saw eye to eye, we were both of each others targets almost every tribal and I guess I won that fight. We never really talked personally it was mostly gameplay. Just for the fact that we couldn't really have a conversation without making the other paranoid or pissed off at each other, making it really hard to have personal relations with him. JJ is a very upfront person and so am I. And I believe that is why we clashed this entire game, because we saw a lot of ourselves in eachother and we knew that we couldnt be in the same game together if we werent working with each other. Other than that JJ is an incredible player and if it were him instead of me here I think he would have won this game.

If you have any questions about this please let me know!
1400 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
@michelle

I just realized I forgot to answer your ending questions.

A win would mean my first ever group game win. With my prize money I will invite you over to have shots with your girl crush     The win would finally prove that I played good enough for the jury to vote me in the end.  My only other two ftcs I finished third.

As for this final 3, although it wasn’t the final 3 I envisioned, I am satisfied.  Three players that all played hard.  No goats.
1400 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
@rick

So of course Zabbie being Scott's husband

Yes she is and I’m her fucking wife. Did my video leak ?
1400 days 15 hours ago
RickDev
@Michelle

Question #1 Rick I tried to tell you exactly what was gonna happen .. You could have flipped and got scott out and didn't. What was the reason behind it? I know I didnt either but im not in f3 thanks to jj lol. Please tell me best game play move and worst.
Also kudos for going from a target to social king.

Alright Michelle, I wish I didn't have to tell you this but I will now. Before the vote where you got out I was going to throw a vote on scott just incase JJ had the idol. But then Scott came to me and told me that JJ was going to vote you out. And I knew that if Scott left and JJ won final immunity that there was no way I could convince anyone to take me to the end. I knew that I had to keep the biggest threats in so that I could talk my way into the F3. And also that way I wasnt the one who made the move against you and I got 0 blood on my hands.

Question #2 Please tell me best game play move and worst.

My best game play move would have to be convincing Scott to work with me when I was on the complete bottom in the game and working my way back up into a position where I could get people to take out my targets. My worst game move would have to be wasting my Super idol. I could have kept it way longer I believe and it would have helped me keep my #1 ally in the game.

Question #3 What would winning this mean to you

I know its just a silly game, but I put so much effort into making it this far and to come up just short of winning would really suck. I know the other two are feeling the exact way right now but in my opinion I think I put more energy into this game than anyone and I really just need this win to prove to myself that I played the best I could.

Question #4 How do you feel about this f3... Would you change it ??why and with who

I know your expecting me to say that I would change it, of course I would love to be sitting in F3 with you and Will, but that proves nothing. Getting to the end with your alliance from day 1 shows that you didnt have a challenging game and honestly I don't think I would deserve to win if that was the case. So I am very happy with my f3 because I know I played a hard game and deserve to win. I didn't just float with an alliance to the end I actually played the game and I played it well.

Thank you for everything though <3 You are the most amazing person to work with Michelle
1400 days 15 hours ago
RickDev
@Scott

LMAO

I meant that Zabbie is Scotts Wife sorry about that
1400 days 15 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Maliyah - I see that you called me disgusting in your comment and I know you wont be voting me but i just want to say that when you got voted out it was just a game move to weaken JJ's alliance that was actually set up by rick and scott because i didn't want to vote you out at any point. When they told me they were voting you  I had to say i was voting rick in case one of your allies had the idol and could save you in the vote. You may see that as a disgusting thing to lie in the game but sometimes its what needs to be done to make it to the end and this decision was all game and I have nothing against you and i hope you know that. I never wanted to vote you out but at this point of the game it was our only chance to weaken JJ in the game
1400 days 14 hours ago
zabbie
So guys, as you know I have t been able to watch this very much over the last few days due to my son’s health. I have got a few things from scott.
@ rick
Just because scott is my husband doesn’t mean you couldn’t get to know me on a personal level. I have no questions for you.
@ Alex
I didn’t get much time to know you as I was taken out very fast * gives rick the evil eye* but the little time I did told me that you would be a great player to work with.
Did you always have scott’s back or JJ’s ? Or
Was it whoever went further? Where was your loyalty?
@scott
Just because I love you doesn’t mean I love the way you play the game. You should have taken out all* stares at rick, again* the people who went after me. What made rick a better player to work with over JJ who gave you everything?
1400 days 14 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Zabbie - I always had scott's back this game. At the beginning of the game i aligned with scott expecting to possibly blindside him later in the game if i thought he had played a much stronger game than myself however i came to realize just before merge that scott and I played similar games but i felt mine was a little stronger so I decided I wanted to stick with him the entire game because JJ had been playing a spectacular game and i believed i had no chance to beat him here in f3. I stayed close to JJ to make sure i never became a target of his but in the end i wasn't going to sit beside him at FTC because i thought it wouldn't even be a close vote based on how he played.
1400 days 13 hours ago
LEANNA
I swear to god if one more person says they did something to weaken JJ, I’m gonna lose my god damn mind - I’m actual garbage at immunity like wtf... 🤡
1400 days 13 hours ago
shellbelle
Thank god y'all weakened jj game play 🤦😂😂😂
1400 days 13 hours ago
shellbelle
Actually I enjoyed yalls answers.

Rick and scott. You both knew what jj was doing.. And you couldnt say anything... You sneaky little shits....
1400 days 12 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Michelle. On my life I did not know jj was voting u.

open group

B&C Survivor: Taiwan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!