This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1401 days 11 hours ago
LEANNA
Before I address my question to you I have a couple comments.  Alex, I’ll start with you; congratulations, you achieved what you set out to do.   You came into this saying you would do whatever it took To get to the final 3 and that is what you did.  You were a deceptive, lying bitch throughout the game.  You never treated me with an ounce of respect.  You didn’t even speak to me like I deserved your breath.  I might envy your position in the final 3, but I do not envy you.  With that being said, I do think you played a good game and you were outright about it.  My request from you Alex; I would like an apology.  You may have outwitted us, outplayed us and outlasted us, but you did not out class any of us on the jury.

Rick, I have no questions for you, I just have a statement.  Rick you’re a very openly pompous, arrogant human being.  I admire your frankness with it.  You’ve worked hard to get where you are at and you’ve worked long before you came to this game.  I give that credit to you, but on the other hand, your inability to admit your failures without going into a whiny speech makes you a bit of a loser in life.  In a word would you agree that your overall gameplay would be called feckless?

Scott, think you’re a liar, I think you’re a phony.  You said thinks to me and you never lived up to them.  I think you’re spineless and I hate your smile. The fact of the matter is that if you get my vote tonight and let me be clear it is not for how you played the game because in the challenges you were pitiful, at camp I rarely saw you muster enough energy except to stir coconut and your self proclaimed social skills really don’t lie anywhere outside of your alliance.  The only quality I actually saw you bring to this game was the value of riding the coattails of people who maybe do play the game.  So realize, if I vote for you it is not for you, but is against Rick.  I have one question for you and if you can answer yes to this question I will give you my million dollar vote.  If you get the money will you agree to have your vocal cords removed?  I think you are an unemployed, uneducated leech on society and the only think I would vote to give you is a handful of — nah she went too far.

If you didn’t know, I was just quoting crazy survivor jury speeches.  1.  Please identify each of the finalists addressed in the speeches I put (not the speaker, but who they are talking to).  2.  Tell me, why might I think you have things in common with those specific finalists ?
1401 days 11 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Cam - I have been expecting this question for a while as it was the hardest decision to make all game. At this point in the game i was really close with you, michelle, and scott. When i was given the advantage by you i was completely expecting to give it back at the time. As the days went by i realized as a game move it would make sense to keep it to myself in order to save myself at f8, f7, or f6 as needed. When I knew the vote was between you or rick i had no idea who i was going to save until we came close to tribal. I realized you were with JJ and Logan and then rick and michelle were together and i had scott with me. Myself and scott decided it was best to weaken JJ as he had so many advantages and we didnt know how much he could save himself or others as the game went on and i didnt want to risk my game by keeping one of JJ's allies in the game. You and rick were both good at challenges which you proved in pass the bomb so that didnt play a factor in who i chose because no matter what one good challenge player was going out. When i finally decided what i believed was best for my game i chose to vote you out cause i thought it put me in a really good spot for finals. This decision was strictly a game move at the time and I would honestly say this move was probably my biggest mistake of the entire game as i am not here with the f3 i had planned after logan went out. I decided this game everything would be done to better my position for finals and that's what this betrayal was and it got me here so it worked out even though looking back it doesn't seem to be the best move but i will gladly own up to that and say i should have voted rick out at the time as that would have been a better move to give me a even better shot to win. Hope you understand it was a game move and have no hard feelings over it!!
1401 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well well well. I only have two questions  for all three of of you.
My first question is simple, what are your top 2/3 regrets in this game and you can't say nothing.

My second question I want to test your social skills. Tell me something personal about each juror, the more personal the better.
And you cannot say I bake or the two kittens. If you want to do the kittens, what are the names. Maybe you'll see the point.
1401 days 11 hours ago
LEANNA
Omg Will 😱
1401 days 11 hours ago
LEANNA
Alex - Y’all voting Cam off was what lit the fire under my ass and made it clear I wasn’t in the majority... why didn’t you just vote me? 🤣 it was literally the push I needed to strengthen the game I was playing .

I GAVE Scott 2 of my advantages already - did he not tell you that? All I had was an immunity advantage which I used and still barely won my only immunity 🤣🤣
1401 days 11 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
My questions for all

Whats one thing you learned about every jury memeber DONT MAKE IT 1 sentence make it a speech thanks
1401 days 10 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
JJ - This was said to Twila Tanner, The reason you would think I have things in common with Twila is because I was going to do anything in the game to make it to the end just like Twila did which was shown when i kept the advantage from cam and i also kept switching between sides of the game to take out allies of the strong players that would be tough to beat nearing the end of the game.  Twila also was talking to everyone in the game when she suspected she was going out which is also what i had to do when i was the target the one round i got votes but i made sure i wasn't going home just like Twila did. I definitely did not treat certain people with the respect they deserve, especially yourself JJ, but i am truly sorry for anything i did in this game that hurt our friendship and I hope we can be friends outside the game but i had to do everything i did to get here with the best chance to win. I may not be happy with some of the things i did but i think i played a great game to get to f3 and hopefully win.
1401 days 10 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Also Scott, your game was a mess you wanted to avenge Zabbie and i understand that but your next to the person that wanted her out

You also lied to me and you really shouldnt be in FTC
1401 days 10 hours ago
RickDev
Alright here we go,

So to start this off I would like to congratulate Alex and Scott for both being here with me. It was a long and tough road but im glad we made it here together. Now there may be some things that I will say that may upset you both but I want you both to know that I had a blast working with you and don't regret working with you both at all. Now on to my game...

So to kick things off I will say I didnt really try until the merge. I was only there for 2 tribals before the merge, where in one I had to talk my way out of being voted out. And eventually stayed 3-2. (thanks Logan. Ik your regretting that now.) Now, that vote should have been 4-1 in my favor so of course I was getting worried that I lost an ally. Learning out later on that it was KevRev who betrayed me I began to worry that he would lead a charge against me when the tribes came together for a vote. Luckily I was able to work on my social game a bit better and talk to everyone. Which then eventually helped me out big time as I was able to get everyone to target Kevin.

Now lets talk post merge. Going into post merge I had the super idol and a regular idol. For the super idol I was able to convince Woah to give me the second half (we both had a piece of it) which did help me out in the first vote as I would have left. And now I know people are gonna say "Oh your only sitting in the final 3 because of your super idol". Obviously I wasnt worried about leaving. So I didnt want to play the game to hard at the start of the merge to pin a target on my back (boy was I wrong) and go hard to get someone to go home. I just kinda layed back and trusted my allies that they would vote with me. After the votes were read I was in shock cause it should have been a tie if my allies at the time voted. And hopefully I would have never had to use the super idol. But I did and it did screw me over because my closest ally in the game (Woah) left next tribal when I incorrectly played my own idol and could have used the super idol on him. So thats when I thought the game was over for me. But I knew I couldnt give up yet being this far into the game and all.

Thats when phase 3 of the game started. Immediately after Will was voted out I approached Scott. At the time me and Scott were not friends at all and quite frankly I did not like him one bit. But I knew I had to suck it up and try and work my social game around to make sure I wasnt a target at the next tribal. So I was able to make a deal with scott that if I voted out Thomas he would vote out Maliyah for me and we would work together. Which is exactly what we accomplished. But one thing scott didnt know was that I was never really working with thomas and I was able to get him to vote someone out who was leaking screenshots of mine and his chats for me, with 0 blood on my hands. And after that he kept his end of the bargain and we took out Maliyah together. Throughout all this, I was also keeping tabs on, Alex, JJ, Michelle and Cameron. At the time Alex and I were not seeing eye to eye after a fight we had (non game related). But I was able to work on the relationship and was able to get Alex to vote out his closest ally in the game (Cameron) and keep me safe instead. Then knowing alex had Cameron's advantage I was in a tough situation. Knowing he could leave tribal,JJ had a potential idol and Logan had a potential advantage I thought for sure it was my time. But I was able to win my first individual immunity and keep myself safe. And getting out my 2nd biggest target (Logan). Unfortunately Michelle was voted out next as I had won my second individual immunity and JJ was the sole vote to evict michelle.

In the end with Alex winning FTC immunity I knew my game was on the line. But that didnt stop me from reaching out to Alex and talking to him about why he should take me over JJ to f3. Ultimately I am now sitting here in the f3 and JJ got 4th just as I wanted it to be.

I know I can be cocky at times and very arrogant. It's just who I am and I believe that it is the reason why I am in the f3. I was able to pretend to be every single persons shield in the game. Receiving a vote at 6 tribal councils out of 13. Thats just under half. I was a target almost every single tribal, and I was able to make sure every single time (except super idol play) that I had the votes to stay. And that is because of my social game.

My social game in my opinion was my strongest suit in this game. To be such a huge target each and every tribal is no easy task to get out from. But I was able to make connections and secure my spot at each upcoming tribal. Most of which I was completely defenseless.

Physical game I was able to prove that I can win challenges as well. I was able to come back in a challenge early in the game to prove to my tribe that I could do it for them. Also winning two immunity challenges when I believe I needed them the most.

In the end all I have to say is that I was able to outlast my biggest threats that I had. I am sitting here and they arent and that goes to show something. To be able to sit at FTC after having your name thrown out every single tribal is not easy, but I was able to pull it off and that goes to show why I deserve to win this game over Alex and Scott. Because I put in the extra effort, because I worked for spot here more then either of them did.

THANK YOU ALL FOR AN AMAZING GAME AND I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE :)
1401 days 10 hours ago
LEANNA
Alex - there are more speeches in my quote to you from a different season too!
1401 days 10 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
JJ - If you didn't have immunity you most likely would have been the vote instead of cam but it wasn't possible to vote you when you have immunity that round. I was aware that you gave away advantages to scott but i wasn't sure if you had anything left to use or if you were going to be able to find the idol so i wanted to make sure you didn't have as many close allies left in the game.
1401 days 10 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Rick- why didnt you try to reach out and why did you ignore me 😂😂
1401 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
And eventually stayed 3-2. (thanks Logan. Ik your regretting that now.)
Wasn't me, I did you
1401 days 10 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Alex- your very smart but you also didnt reach out so whats one thing you would change about your game even though your in FTC

open group

B&C Survivor: Taiwan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!