This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1383 days 21 hours ago
benp428
Congratulations Rick, Scott, and Alex on making the Final 3 in what was a wild ass season. We saw many idols and advantages and y'all still found your way here. CONGRATS!

Now I will give you all the chance to post speeches and give the jury a chance to ask questions!
1383 days 20 hours ago
shellbelle
Congrats guys!! RUN THE FUCKING TABLE
1383 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Love you Michelle
1383 days 20 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
OOf
1383 days 20 hours ago
top20fan33
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/koror-blog-org/images/3/36/Brenda_gif.gif
1383 days 20 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
I already have questions
1383 days 20 hours ago
RickDev
EVERYONE ASK YOUR QUESTIONS! ILL ANSWER IN MY FINAL SPEECH :)
1383 days 20 hours ago
shellbelle
We was told to wait to y'all made a speech before we asked lol
1383 days 20 hours ago
shellbelle
❤ Scott
1383 days 20 hours ago
woah
My question for Scott: It seems your story this season revolved around redemption for Zabbie. How can you justify your game when you are sitting next to the person who orchestrated her demise? Did you really avenge her, or just survive yourself?

My question for Cheese: You've played an under the radar game, yet there are a lot of us in the jury who are upset with you. What makes your game deserving of the win? What makes YOU stand out when compared to the two others you sit next to?

My question for RIck: You have been on the bottom quite a bit and have managed to turn everything in your favor. With all being said, everything somehow worked out for you. What was your biggest mistake? And considering that mistake, would you do anything differently? Or are you 100% satisfied with the game you played?
1383 days 20 hours ago
woah
I'm not typing that out again whoops
1383 days 20 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Alright I just want to start off by saying congrats to Rick and Scott on f3!!
Now ill say why i deserve to win this game

First off at the start of the game when i saw the cast i knew there was a big group of friends that i was apart of but would get stuck at the bottom if i stuck with them the entire game so i made sure to build my connections with Scott, JJ, Logan, and maliyah so i would have insight from both sides no matter what point i was at in the game.  I made sure i stuck with scott the entire game as he would be a shield for me and would save me for at least one tribal if we became the bottom of the pack which we never really did thanks to our relationships and social game.

Once the merge hit, i was in a middle spot of the tribe and wasn't sure what was going to happen with advantages and idols. At f11 i decided to target rick at the beginning of the day change as we were on opposite sides and they were believed to be targeting rick. About halfway through the day i thought i might be the vote and with nothing to protect myself i let my social game take over and got the votes against will in order to stay which is one major reason i am sitting in finals today.

I managed to get here to final tribal with only winning one or two immunity challenges with one being the final challenge to ensure a spot in the f3. Rick however is only here in f3 because of myself and scott and his advantages he won before merge like the super idol.

I think i deserve to win because i didn't need help from advantages or idols like scott and rick and I was only the target at one tribal which i saved myself with my social game that no one else on my side of that vote thought i would be voted but i managed to convince them and i got out certain people when i needed to in order to be in a good spot for the long term game. I also never won immunity to become a big threat but i was usually top 2 or 3 at every comp which showed i could compete without standing out to the other players to have them target me.

I will answer any questions you have about my game!!
1383 days 20 hours ago
RickDev
Speech will be out later tonight! If you have to go to bed take a look in the morning :) Ill give each jury member a reminder to take a look
1383 days 20 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Will - My game is deserving of the win because i was able to keep the relationships on both sides throughout the game in order to keep me safe at tribals and i could compete at challenges without seeming like someone who would win a challenge late in the game.I stand out over Rick and scott because I never needed any help from advantages or idols to keep me in which they both needed an idol to stay in the game but the only time i was the vote i was able to use my social game to get myself out of the situation. I managed to play the middle without becoming a target while they were both a target for the majority of the game
1383 days 20 hours ago
woah
Solid answer Cheeseman
1383 days 20 hours ago
top20fan33
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/0/02/PwRq6D.gif

My one & only question is for Alex

I need a good ass essay on why I was betrayed in this game for you to take someone like Rick to final three ?

You knew I was close to you & you literally had my advantage in your hands and you sat there and saved rick who clearly is a big threat in finals...

RickDev is getting my vote unless I get one hell of a good explanation for that move

open group

B&C Survivor: Taiwan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!