This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1382 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
No one did, I didn’t tell anyone lol.
1382 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
@zabbie

When you were blindsided, I was in the other room and I told u that I would make sure that all three people would be visiting you soon at ponderosa.  I was successful in getting two there.  I know rick was the ringleader and I know you aren’t happy about him sitting next to me at the final tribal and that he might in fact win.

I had a choice to make playing this game without u.  I could go all out and fight rick to the end, and ultimately take him out and finish 8th, or I could use him to get to the end and hopefully win this for us.

I chose the latter. What better way to get revenge on rick but to ride with him to the end and watch him fall just short of the win.  I’m still hopeful that might happen.

Jj was very good to me.  He did give me a lot of goodies and he was a great ally.  Unfortunately the consensus was he was playing the best game and he had at least 2 people in his pocket. Rick had lost his top allies due to me, and I needed rick to help slay the one person who I knew could definitely beat us in the end.  So I made that very difficult decision to help us get to the end. I teamed with the enemy to help slay my guardian angel. 

If I didn’t make the right decision for you, I’m sorry, but I felt that the best way I could avenge your untimely blindside was to try and win the war, as opposed to a few battles.

I love you.  I don’t want your vote because I’ve seen u naked a few times.  I want your vote because , against all odds , I made it to the end and played the best game.

open group

B&C Survivor: Taiwan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!