This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 6- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 6- PANEL

2893 days 1 hour ago
Dara4ever
NATALIE since you have won the challenge you are SAFE!

But if you didn’t have immunity this week you would’ve gone home as you had the lowest total overall score of the week.

Natalie- 34.3
{Scores}
Challenge: 9.5
Carly: 6
Dara: 6
Chris: 6
SL: 6.8

Natalie your weak photo-shoot performance was your downfall this week but your challenge performance win has saved you from elimination. We know you have the potential to produce stunning high fashion shots and we know you’ll bring you’re A game for this upcoming week in the Star Academy.
2893 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
I think Lauren is going home. She got the lowest challenge score.
2893 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Honestly The judges just don't like me so
2893 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
Oh my... You are lucky, Natalie.
2893 days 1 hour ago
Dara4ever
WILL HALI AND LAUREN please step forward. I have two gorgeous aspiring models in front of me but only one of you will continue competing in the Star Academy. This week you both would’ve stayed if Natalie didn’t have immunity but unfortunately for one of you your journey to becoming the next big fashion superstar ends now.
2893 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
I like what i present if no one else does i don't care
2893 days 1 hour ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow Nat u just got through :) wtg
2893 days 1 hour ago
Koji
Oh yeah, Hali is probably dodging another bullet...
2893 days 1 hour ago
Koji
Grats Nat, glad you stayed!
2893 days 1 hour ago
Koji
Who would've tought I'd ever say that haha
2893 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Thx Gemma But in all honesty I hope you go.

You are a threat to me
2893 days 1 hour ago
Dara4ever
Both of you ladies have had your ups and downs in the competition as you both have won BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK once.

Hali you stand before us because some of the judges thought your comic book photo was too sexy for a MARVEL comic. You are such a photogenic girl and have proven it many times by producing many breathtaking shots such as your amazing photo last week which earned you a 1st place finish. You now find yourself in the bottom 2. Do you have the versatility to continue in this competition?

Lauren you stand before us because some of the judges thought your photo was too safe and plain. You are a stunning girl with great commercial appeal and in the past us have wowed us with your consistently strong performance. Your amazing Manic Panic hair ad even earned you a 1st place weekly standing. You have always been a Star Lounge member favorite consistently having the highest SL score for a couple of weeks. Now you find yourself in the bottom two. Do you have the high fashion edge that is needed to be a supermodel?
2893 days 1 hour ago
Koji
I know I am, everyone else probably thinks the same way you do lol
2893 days 1 hour ago
Dara4ever
Who stays and who goes?

6th  Place: 42.18
7th Place : 39.53
2893 days 1 hour ago
Koji
Hali should go for the challenge mess alone, but she has the best shot at staying :/

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!