This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 6- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 6- PANEL

2874 days 2 hours ago
Dara4ever
Up next is the beautiful Amber. In this weeks challenge you impressed the judges with your dynamic Futuristic inspired outfit placing overall placing 4th in the challenge. Let’s see if you can continue to dazzle the judges with your comic book cover this week.

Here is your best shot: Here is “Amber” in “Catastrophe”
http://imgur.com/t3nHLjN

{Amber}

Carly: *Standing Ovation* AMBER!! THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! You just prove to me why you are in this competition!

Dara: AMBER!!! This is hands down your best photo that you’ve produced all season. This cover I can see being published by MARVEL and being a big hit with the comic book community. The styling has a distinctive feel that will both please fashion and comic book fans. This cover is a knockout and I can already see the comic book fans awaiting for when your comic book debut hits the shelf.

Chris: I love pose, I love the fire, I love everything. Except your face.

Star Lounge Score: 7.66
-The Star Lounge loved your photo! They loved the fire, the colours and were impressed especially by your distinctive styling presented on your cover. You had one of the highest Star Lounge scores this week.
2874 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats, Amber!
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wtg girl :)
2874 days 2 hours ago
Dara4ever
Last up is our beautiful Asian beauty Shei. Last week Shei you placed second in the overall weekly rankings and you placed 5th in this week’s challenge with your Futuristic inspired outfit. Let’s see if your photo this week can bring you to the top spot in the weekly rankings.

Here is your best shot: “Shei” in “MYSTIQUE GIRL”
http://imgur.com/AiiTBKB

{Shei}

Carly: I love how this came out! I really like the look you’re giving and the transparency effect!

Dara: This cover really stands out! I especially love the intensity in your face and your body pose compliments your character’s backstory very well! You get a sense of mystery in this cover as you don’t know if “Shei” will use her powers for good or evil and that makes the cover that much more alluring. Your use of the semi transparent background adds a great sense of complexity to your cover and I really appreciate your attention to detail.

Chris: I got the feel of Elektra and she was one of my favorites. Great job!

Star Lounge Score: 9.067

You blew the Star Lounge with your comic book cover this week. They were in awe of your visually striking cover and that has earned you the highest Star Lounge score of the week.
2874 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
OMG. It's my turn.
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wtg girl u rocked it :)
2874 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Oh my gosh... Thank you, Judges! Thank you, Star Lounge. My highest score from them so far.
2874 days 2 hours ago
Koji
Yay Shei, I really liked your picture and you deserve this FCO <3
2874 days 2 hours ago
Dara4ever
With that we will now tally up the challenge, photo-shoot and STAR LOUNGE scores to determine who will be the six ladies moving on to the 7th week of the competition.
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
goodluck ladies :)
2874 days 2 hours ago
Dara4ever
BEST PHOTO of the Week goes to the model with the highest overall total score of the week.
2874 days 2 hours ago
Koji
I'm probably losing my spot at overall 1st this week, sad in anticipation lol
2874 days 2 hours ago
Koji
We all know that'd be Shei haha
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
fingers crossed :( i want this sooo bad
2874 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Thanks, Gemma!

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!