This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 6- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 6- PANEL

2860 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hello top 8 welcome to your sixth panel of the season. This week truly pushed your modelling skills to the limit from having to work in groups to create your very own fashion line to creating your very own superhero personas to shoot your debut comic book covers. It was surely an intense week as one group almost didn’t get their fashion line posted on time but you all persevered and produced two amazing fashion lines that impressed the Star Academy community. You already know our amazing judges Chris, Carly and myself and as well as the amazing Star Lounge who’s scores have been calculated based on your comic book covers this week. The winner of the Star Academy will get a $500,000 modelling contract with SERENITY models, get to join the judging panel for season 2 and receive a gift on tengaged.
2860 days 15 hours ago
s73100
GlGL
2860 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
*waits for my turn to be criticized by the Judges*
2860 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
Unfortunately Rei has been eliminated from the competition for not completing the photo-shoot this week. It saddens me to see such a talented model leave this way. With Rei’s elimination there will still be an elimination this week and by the end of panel we will have our final 6. Before we start panel let's find out who the Star Model of the week is.
2860 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Oh my... Re had so much potential. :/
2860 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
Star Model of the week is a weekly poll in which the viewers at home decide on which model is their favourite. The winner of the Star Model weekly poll will receive a +3 point bonus to their total overall score for the week. 

The Top 3 model in this weeks Star Model poll are…

CANDY
HALI
SHEI
2860 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
STAR MODEL OF THE WEEK IS

GARNERING 245 VOTES IS

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

SHEI

Congrats Shei you are the viewers overall favourite this week! As Star Model of the week you will receive a +3 Point bonus to your total overall score for the week.
2860 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Oh my gosh... Thank you. Words are not enough.
2860 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
<3
2860 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
With that being said let’s look at your debut comic book covers from this weeks photo-shoot. This week all of you were headed to MARVEL studios to create your own superhero personas to shoot your debut comic book covers for MARVEL’S upcoming comic book series “Femme Fatales”. Let’s see how you all did.
2860 days 15 hours ago
Koji
Aw, I love Re D:
Sad to see her go but it was the fair decision...
2860 days 15 hours ago
Koji
Grats at Star Model, Shei! <3
2860 days 15 hours ago
Koji
I always have trouble with EST time lmfao
2860 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Thanks, Gemma.

*smiles*
2860 days 15 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hali you are up first! Hali you wowed the judges last week with your amazing photo and you placed first place in the overall total standings last week. Unfortunately, your team had communication issues in this week’s challenge as you almost didn’t finish your outfit in time.  Despite the issues in this weeks challenge your persevered and overall placed 5th in this weeks challenge. Let’s see if you can continue last week’s success with your photo this week.

Here is your best photo- “Behati” in “The Fierce Angel!”
http://imgur.com/tKCNGJn

{Hali}

Carly: I really like how this cover came out! Honestly, this might be your best star shoot to date! I do think it is a bit too sexy for a comic cover, but overall not bad.

Dara: Hali I love this photo! I agree with Carly as this is definitely one of your best shots that you’ve done all season. I love that in this cover you can get a sense of “Behati’s” character as she is sexy, alluring and strong. Your cover is very eye catching and I think this would sell a lot of copies at the Comic book store. 

Chris: It's a good photo, I don't get the super hero feel though. But good photo none the less.

Star Lounge Score:  7.23
-The Star Lounge really liked your photo! They thought it was strong and sexy, you placed in the middle of the pack based on the Star Lounge scores this week.
2860 days 15 hours ago
Koji
Dara, is Star Model happening until the end of the competition?

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!