This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 6- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 6- PANEL

2874 days 2 hours ago
Dara4ever
Up next is our beautiful challenge winner Natalie. This week Natalie you blew the judges away with your amazing Old Hollywood inspired outfit and that has earned you immunity from this weeks elimination. Let’s see if you can blow the judges away with your comic book cover this week. 

Here is your best shot: “Natalie” in “Karma is A Bitch”
http://imgur.com/xD6sRJU

{Natalie}

Carly: This cover is very boring and lacks any real creativity. You look good, but honestly the description of your character and this cover does not go hand in hand.

Dara: Unfortunately, Natalie this shot falls a bit flat for me. You always look pretty but this picture lacks the spark needed in a super hero comic book cover to attract many fans at the comic book store. Your facial expressions are blank in this photo and I know you can deliver much more fashion forwards shots than this.

Chris: I don't really get the tag line at all. And I don't see superhero here.

Star Lounge Score: 6.8
-The Star Lounge thought your photo was ok! They love your pretty face but felt that the photo lacked any real star power!
2874 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
*agrees with Judges' comments about Natalie's photo*
2874 days 2 hours ago
Dara4ever
Candy your up next hun! Candy for the last two weeks you were in 3rd place in the overall total weekly rankings. Your Futuristic Fashion outfit really impressed me and got you the second highest challenge score. Let’s see if you can keep this consistency up. 

Here is your best shot: “Candice” in “Goddess of Mimicry”
http://imgur.com/s5yW4Ns

{Candy}

Carly:Yassss, Candy! I LOVE this cover as its dynamic, bold and full of badassness! It also goes really well with your character description!

Dara: I agree with Carly I think this cover is great! It’s visually very eye catching and the intensity in your eyes will really draw the attention from the shoppers in the comic book store. I also love the intensity in your face with your pose as it perfectly pairs with your superhero backstory as through this picture I can see Candice’s alluring aura which is a result of her power to borrow other people’s skills.

Chris: Love this and you.

Star Lounge Score: 8.66
-You blew the Star Lounge with your comic book photo this week! You had one of the highest Star Lounge scores of the week. They loved everything about your photo!
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg thanks judges and star lounge :)
2874 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
I love it too, Candy. When I saw it, I was like "WOW". :-)
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
thanks girl :)
2874 days 2 hours ago
Dara4ever
Next up is the beautiful Gemma! Last week you slipped in the overall weekly rankings placing 6th. Fortunately for you Gemma in this weeks challenge you stepped it out with your extravagant Old Hollywood inspired outfit and tied with Candy for the 2nd highest score in the challenge. Let’s see if your photo this week can send you to the top of the weekly rankings.

Here is your best shot: “Gemma” in “GOLDESS”
http://imgur.com/3RZlMke 

{Gemma}

Carly: Gemma: http://imgur.com/3RZlMke 
I think the description and the idea was super good! The cover is a bit too whitewashed, but I think the idea and look you’re giving is good.

Dara: Gemma this is a great improvement over last week’s photo! Your styling in this photo is superb as I especially love the gold flecks incorporated in your makeup as it perfectly compliments “Gemma’s” special powers. I really like that you get a feel for “Gemma’s” character in this cover as I get a sense of mystery and I can feel the internal struggle your character goes through due to her complex past. Overall this photo showcases an alluring aura from your character and that is sure to attract fans to pick up your comic book. 

Chris: YES. WERK.

Star Lounge Score: 6.93
-The Star Lounge found your photo polarizing. Some felt it was easily one of the best covers of the week while others didn’t care for your cover.
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
to be honest i didnt care for this pic :( i think its the whitewash that might be the reasoning like Carly said
2874 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
It's a bit polarizing, yeah, but it is good for a comic book cover.
2874 days 2 hours ago
Koji
Thanks judges, I'm happy with my performance this week!
I just need to fully please Star Lounge lol
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
to be honest and my opinion Amber's in my eyes is the bomb this week it truly looks and feels like a real comic book :)
2874 days 2 hours ago
Dara4ever
Lauren your up next sweetie! Lauren you have consistently been the Star Lounge’s favorite for most of the season; so let’s see if you can impress them again with your Comic Book debut cover this week despite placing last in this week’s challenge.

Here is your best shot: Here is “Lauren” in “DarkSide”
http://imgur.com/7NSVCPm

{Lauren}

Carly: The backstory is ok, but the cover is where it really counts. I really like how it came out!

Dara: Lauren this is such a dynamic shot and it is a really visually appealing cover. Your face looks great and the styling really suits the “witch” theme you’re going for. I do wish you would’ve given a more menacing facial expression as a big part of your story is about revenge. Overall it is a great cover.

Chris: I don't see dark side. I see plain jane.

Star Lounge Score: 7.33
-The Star Lounge thought your photo was good but they felt that it didn’t stand out compared to some of the other girls photo’s this week. Overall you were in the middle pack this week based on the Star Lounge's scores.
2874 days 2 hours ago
Koji
IDK, I felt like it was one of the few that really had a plausible storyline matching the theme for this week's photoshoot, but yeah, I'm here to please not only myself, but the judges and public too...
2874 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Agree with Candy. :-)
2874 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i have to agree with Chris here Lauren its just to simple i think for a comic book :( but i know u will rock it next week like u always do <3

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!