This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Alright I’ll admit that last one sucked,

But attention one and all, The only Two F’s I’ll be doing this season is Finishing First

So unfortunately that does not include forgiving, That doesn’t include Forgetting.

Nick, I hope you read this. If you thought I’d let a guy that was the fakest ass player on HvV

humor me twice you’re damn wrong. Your ass wanted to laugh, cry, and share stories in the PMs then write my name down a minute after at several tribals

Then when it comes time for FTC you forgot my name. I’m not here to be your distraction to the fact you talk to everyone like they are Dr. Phil,  you’ve already got your scenarios to the end

But hopefully JP and I can reunite the France Mojo Baby And blow your shit up!

If not this tribal, My Pocket Pussy CuntCritter will treat you the next.

I’m not letting my last game go to some delusional fake ass that fails to realize how big of a ego they have in these games, Admit it like me and you just might earn my respect

Until then, you can check out.
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: Fuck you stupid whore I'm voting jp you can call me a racist this and that but bitch I've been called faggot , whore , cock sucker disgusting , belong in hell , so bitch fuck you and your words KK also giving my mud idol to ikah if I get mud idoled out tonight by whores
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Vote: JP

Show me something
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
CuntCritter: Vote: JP

STANDS FOR JUST PUSSY
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: SINCE IM NOW "GHETTO" BY LIAMS STANDARDS I GUESS IM THE FUCKING GHETTO ASS WHORE SOHDLDJDMJDB
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Im just going to keep playing my role, Because that’s what is going to get me far,

And I don’t really care about gettin far at this point, gain nothing from it. I’m still going to keep playing the game tho

That first vote I played scared and I knew I probably wasn’t going to get anywhere, I didn’t try that hard.

Lmao tonight I went off tho, I just tried to go no boundaries and say as much shit as I could because That’s what they expect of me, They find comfort knowing I’m distracting them from their shitty scared games.

If I’m going to do anything this season, I knew it was to challenge people. At the end tho I’m really clearing the air because I’m leaving with class

Instead of Bitterness, Because I don’t know these people and will never interact with them again, I might as well leave with a good message

Except JP and Tiffany they can stay sucking my dick, Because they are just hateful people that want to act tough and be a bitch

And then call me a homophobe whenever I get to them, Like I’m not about that.
Just complete losers

More rants to come in future days
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Challenge COMPLETE

WONT ACCEPT DEFEAT

#STAY MAD
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: * twirls immunity necklace * WHEN I NEEDED IT LETS GO BITCHES SKRRRRRT
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Marto: Ok so this tribal i came up with a plan to get Jp out so i made a chat with me nick Ikah so also Cuntcrit Kyle and Tj and i told them that we are all voting Jp and we are telling the rest that the vote is Tris and we are telling Tris that the vote is Will . At this point anything is possible Ikah is thinking of using his mud idol on jp which is bitter and sweet because if Jp leaves it will basically be because of him and not me but the good thing is Ikah wont have a Mud idol no more . Tbh iv'e grown to like and respect Jp he is a fucking awesome dude and i feel bad doing this because we have had really good conversations and he is a genuine and lit dude. Hopefully  my plan works out so that i can take the credit ,we shall see .
The end of the dictator
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Im not going to apologize.

They had it coming

#LoveYourself

I went about that tribal in the most chaotic way possible and I really managed to destabilize JP, lol and the best thing is the fact he’s won two in a row

And This feeling is probably hard for him

It’s actually been 4 games since I’ve experienced the feeling of being voted out

But I don’t plan to feel that anytime soon

I have three mud idols, CuntCritter, and Allies.

I can atleast take this to Final 8

Everyone please save your Oscar acts for a different game, I’m over it.
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: Will sweetie I'm voting you dont he bitter just get better
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: So this is really hard for me

My trust issues might be the death of me like the best case scenario would be voting Will off with no problems

No mud idols played

Then next vote kick back Mud idol whoever the fuck I want out.

But I don’t know If I trust these people enough to not Mud idol Will Out

To make sure he just goes home
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Vote: WILL

Will you not quit, will you not play your mud idol on me, will you please let me stay, Will you please go home without quitting
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
CuntCritter: Vote: WILL

WILL YOU NOT BE A CUNT?
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: I'm honestly over this game number 1 will quits fight before we would all vote him our just so he can leave and pass the shit too me fucking twat and number 2 all these sheep coming for me after I stole a single one of cuntcritters rbgs when everyone else has 12 or less and both of his accounts have 20+ so why wouldn't I stupid bitches Tris is the worse sheep I ever seen in my entire life and I generally hope they all fucking choke

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!