This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pies: im back so yeah I hope I get something this season im gonna look for a idol asap and get it once I have the idol il annoy m tribe throw the challenge maybe idk and vote a threat out first  idk what to do should I message people or let them message me ?
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: Thank u mud for this opportunity,I would like to win this time around
I have to start the game in day 0 because we are all masters of the chessboard and we all wanna win.My strategy is to be Wades best friend because he won before and he has a lot of connection.Moving forward all I need in my tribe is a solid 3 person alliance(cagayans)so we have control over who goes.Last time I was naive this time I am all in for a bang
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pies: I made a fake idol last time but this time I making a idol and putting it in to use im working on it and then I added mud on the middle I just need a twig and my fake idol done my idol is amazing and now I need to say something my bro taught me how to make paper and write with berries so I made a note that will go with the idol so it together
I think the idol is parvity shallows or Russell hants I cant guess now so il finish my idol and plant the bait
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: * poses * mhhhh ok Hi dumbass VL anyway do my first confessional how disgusting anyway moving on so I see the cast and I'm like ooooo bit h this cast came straight out the devil's asshole hunny the most vile stupid and evil human beings in one cast including mwah so I'm good anyways tj already up in my Skype * rolls eyes * you know how that will go anyway bye hoes
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Budd: Thanks for casting me i appreciate that alot <3
Tbh I don't even understand how some of those people weren't casted.. The people I'm playing with must really be good.
Altogwther I've played with about 15 people in the game. Most of them are friends but there's a couple that might try to go after me if I'm not careful.
Like TJ, Lorenzo, & Lilly.
Hopefully they don't remember me too much..
Ima butter them up as much as I can until it's time to burn them like some budd.
Ima keep burning until I'm the last stick in the mud.
Best believe that
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Gamo: OH LET'S GO! Playing the game after SOOOO long feels GREAT! This is the first group game in months so I hope I still have my strong game intact. Seeing 28 people is scary. Knowing that these people might not be the only one's in the cast, It worries me for what's to come. But as far as my tribe... THE PEOPLE I CONSPIRED AGAINST THE MOST IN ALL STARS... FUCK ME. I know I have to mend relationships quick or the same fate  will occur once more. I went to tim, one of the people I disliked most on this site, and approached him with a F2. Its bold, but I need to. he's a good player and every time Ive gone against him he's beaten me out, so befriending him is needed. Ikah...ill keep my distance. He could be a quick boot in my mind. Budd is an OG and I'm gonna try and reel him in with me and Tim...and possibly Emotion. I have no clue of her gameplay so I feel like I need to play heavy social with her to establish a quick alliance and get this game moving for me.
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: ahhhhhhh I’m in survivor bitches!!!! I’m back and better than ever, not gonna lie I flopped twice but mark my words I’m going to be an icon this time laughs
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Logan: hey whats up viewers longuem it feels good to be back for muds final season. i got screwed the first time and didnt really have any other opportunities to play in it since then since all my tribe did on my first season was lose like the first 4 challenges. ive only talked to Patrick so far but ill deffinitly start talking to ther others later on. this seasons gonna be a banger to go out on
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle W: WOOHOO I WAS CASTED!!!!!
However, this tribe is not my first pick for people. The only person I can see myself working with is TJ, and the rest are fierce. So I’m pretty scared
I have formed an alliance with Lorenzo and Dan, two of the most unlikely people for me to form an alliance with, but that makes this even better. No one will see it competing. And Lorenzo has informed me about Brittany being a danger to him, and I personally want to work with Brittany. So I told him to keep her around, and I can work my magic with her.
One issue with playing with 27 other people is that you are juggling so many people at once
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Dylan: Look
Its a confessional!
I got to know everyone on my tribe except Tim. I feel like this is a very good group of people and we could dominate the merge if we will work together.
Im playing a pretty hard social game, I talked to everyone except Tim and if it comes down to us losing the challenge I will strategize with Ikah, Lindsey and Gamo.
I am a bit worried for the challenge since we dont have a name yet but we are working on it
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: So this is really it? Wow, 28 people, Returning People In the middle of the season
I can’t believe I get to experience the Zombie Island Rip Off, I want to do some quick SHOUTOUTS (inb4 i lose the game for doing so) To Silver, WillDaBeast, AJ, Nels And Hufus Because I really wish they could be here.
You know I feel like The Kenan Thompson of Muds Survivor because I have been on so many fucking seasons lmao
But I’m here anyway and Let’s Enjoy it, Lets break out the memes, The chats, the drama.
This season has started much like All Stars compared to HvV, HvV started so slow and This one is just so much going on
So many people talking to me, It’s a spectacle
But I’m back guys, Wether you like it or not, I don’t like it, My heart is heavy without Kolby, Robin, and Jabbar here.
I swear on Deadass that I’m going to leave it all on the Torches this season
*alexa Play King Kunta
https://youtu.be/hRK7PVJFbS8
“I got a bone to pick
I don't want you monkey mouth motherfuckers sittin' in my throne again
I’m mad, But I ain’t stressing
Bitch where you when I was walkin?
Now I run the game got the whole world talkin
King Ikah”
-King Kunta by Kendrick Lamar
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Alright I’m just going to do a tribe assessment because 28 people is a hell to the no. And I probably won’t make it far enough to meet anyone else not on my tribe at this point.
Like Mud couldn’t of Random.org’ed a better fucking twisted nostalgia filled tribe for me.
This is likely my last group game and Seeing this tribe is something else so let’s get started
Idk what Our tribe name is yet but I suggested it Be the Fallacious Tribe.
Lindsey(Emotion): I’ve said the story so many times, Lindsey broke my heart the first time we met and I just haven’t liked her since and then On HvV I kinda messaged her as a dare to Mud and she actually responded and She ended leaving before we could go through on our deal to work together, anyway I don’t know if Lindsey and I will work together, I really enjoy talking to her and think she’s one hell of a player and ally, She’s Gung-ho in having a two time winner and so she wants all the winners to stick together, that’s fine, I want to work with Lindsey for the long run and she said she’d want to lost to me in an ftc or win.
Tim(Lionsden121): Jesús Christ, My rival from the first group game I ever played, and now here he is on my first tribe in the last game I play, When I saw Tim was casted I thought that it was fine since we probably wouldn’t have to interact, but then this motherfucker named Random.org put Tim on my tribe and I was just in disbelief, But I introduced myself to everyone while Also Saying How much Tim hates me lmao, Today at like 1Am or so I messaged Tim to tell him how crazy it is he’s in my first and last group game, He asked if we were going to work together , AND WEVE DONE THIS BEFORE SO MANY TIMES
Me and Tim’s beef is actually worse than most, Like it’s so toxic and has Always had one of us voting the other out besides Muds All Stars, we just do not like eachother
So I decide to freeze hell over and ask for a secret alliance. He said he would tell people about the mutual dislike and I already know we both have been doing that already lmfao, Here goes nothing, If I have to cut him if we lose a challenge I will.
Dylan(RavenWhiteFeather): We met briefly and I take pride in the fact he said I’m the only person she really knows lmao, He’s mocking me up right away and I’m here for it, I hope he’s not doing that with multiple people, He did reveal he’s been talking to people and asking the same questions which isn’t a great sign. But I have hope that I can turn Dylan into one of my Zombies.
Gamo(ThisismyGame): Oh god I really love GAMO, We only played on Muds All Stars where we were allies but I ended up assisting Tim and Alan in flipping the vote on GAMO, He’s crazy’s nd will vote himself or do anything, total loose cannon, But I hope he trusts me because I really want to make this work, I doubt he does tho.
Bernie(BernieBudd): My Favorite fucking person to host not this site, I just really love Bernie, He’s a cool fucking dude and he can go overboard but he is. Smart af, I definitely think me and him are tight, I can trust him and I’m ready to go far with him, I’m ready to watch him fuck shit up, Let’s gooooo
Will(hellomynameis347): Im most worried about Will, We are already in the Zombies BB alliance but we don’t know eachother that well and I know he’s a good player that is willing to backstab, He has created the alliance so that nerves me, Hes friends with Kolby gang and those people nerve me, I really hope this is ok but I know he’s going to be someone I got to cut when given no option.
I think that’s it! Thanks
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: What a premier,this game is so hard because i cannot read people that well.Probably i have the best friendship with brady,i think we will make it far. Our plan is to have us 3 cagayans  united.Logan seems to like the idea i think we are in good term.
   My own stategy is to be a  good listener and a good social player.I want to know everything.I think people going to target  alana and coach for tribal.But my plan is to vote out fred or tris.Because Brady is close with them and i think i can convince him to vote one of them out.
  I think moving forward i need to have an alliance with Logan and Lilly because they are bigger threats than me.From the other tribes i hope cagayan returnees make the merge so we can have a bigger alliance.
Logan says that lilly already made a logo to the challenge so it looks like we dont have to go to tribal.I hope so
2055 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Logan: so this challenge should be the easiest thing. i just have to sit back and let lilly the logo designer go to work
2055 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Brady: Hey guys! I’m back and its been a long time since I last played in this series. The last time I played in season 9 I did end up winning and that was in September so it’s almost a year later that I’m getting my redemption in this series. When I found out this cast was random I honestly didn’t expect to get in at all because I knew there’d be so many people that would be applying to this season so I’m stoked and shocked I made the cut but I’m super excited about it. Mud definitely did stick to his word with how random this cast would be and it’s so fucking funny lol because I would of never expected pies to get in over Julian like that’s crazy.
But anyways right when I got cast I was thinking about what my strategy would be coming into this season and right now I believes it’s best if I just reach out to a few people but don’t play so hard right off the bat. About a month ago I played in Kolbys where I got out super early but Kolbys series gave me a huge wake up call. In Kolbys I was so focused about making sure I had multiple alliances that I totally screwed up my game in that process. I had like 4 different alliance group chats and was like aligned with everybody which messed up my game because I tried to target a member in my alliance but I didn’t want to piss off people in that alliance that I cared about Ike hufus and Kasey so I ended up telling like everyone that Will was the vote and they agreed to it when I said that so I felt good but what I didn’t take into account was the fact that it would be stupid for other people’s games to do that and then the alliance chats I were in we’re getting exposed and then hufus turned the vote on me about a hour before the votes were read and then I ended up going home in a blindside 5-4-1 vote.
So I want to take what I learned from Kolbys into muds this time so I can have a better game. Luckily there’s only a 7 person tribe which makes things a lot easier but I plan on only talking to a few people first because as a former winners it’s definitely not in my best interest to play hard.
So I’ll just give an assessment on my tribe which was Tribe A
Alan (AlanDuncan)- Alan I’ve played with before but I don’t really remember our time in those games together. For some reason I don’t really see me clicking with him at all tbh but you never know. He’s definitely not someone I’d approach to work together.
Fred (ferdinandz)- Fred is the only person on this tribe that I did play with in my season not counting Patrick and Logan cause I didn’t get on any tribe with them in the beginning when I got out. Fred I remember getting him out however but we are still pretty good friends and so I was happy to see him on my tribe and I think we’ll definitely be good allies.
Lilly (SammySosaTV)- Lilly I’ve played with before in kolbys and I did vote him out pretty early so idk if he’ll hold that against me possibly but he’s someone that idk what to do with yet. Idk if I’d want to work with him to keep him around since he probably seems like the biggest threat on this tribe that can shield me possibly because I am a winner or I could either go after him early since he could be such a big player so I don’t really know what to do with him yet.
Logan (chillum)- Logan is someone I’ve played with before but I don’t think I’ve ever voted him out which is good. I definitely could see me aligning with him at some points because we are from Cagayan so I feel good about him.
Patrick (patrick22)- So Patrick was also on Cagayan but I never got to play with him. However he messaged me right away after the tribes were revealed and he said he really wanted to see if us Cagayan people could work together and he said he wanted me to be f2 and that he’s loyal and good for his word. So right away I feel pretty good with him. I hope he isn’t saying those things to other people but I don’t think he would because that’s taking a risk so right now I definitely think he’ll be my closest ally on this tribe and that’s something I especially need since I am the only winner here.
Tris (TMAN54445)- Tris I only know from a fast big brother game where I did evict him but idk if he remembers it tbh so I Skyped him and we talked for a little bit. Idk what I entirely think of him yet but I could see me working with him. A lot of people were upset he was cast cause I guess he was a sheep in there season and I approached him like yes I want that sheep lol.
So yeah right now I think I’m alright at the moment on my tribe. I’m sure me Logan and Patrick will probably from a tight 3 very soon since we are the only people from Cagayan here and then we’ll just have to pull in one more person to be a majority and I’m hoping it will be Fred so I think I’m okay. Luckily I don’t see us losing this first challenge anyways because we have Lilly who is the logo maker for this series and his flag seems good so hopefully we can get first and I can start looking for that idol. I want to be known as the first 2 time winner in this series!

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!