This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle W: Phew it worked! 1 down, 26 to go!
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: That’s One tribal down and no votes have been casted on Tiffany smiles
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Logan: so we lost today. i think im safe tonight with the people ive talked to im hopeing its me lilly,patrick and brady as the strong 4
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: We lost the challenge,great we can play the game finally.My plan is to lay low and ask everybody who are they voting for.I let Logan and Lilly decide.I told the targets(Alana and Fred) that i am at trouble so they have to save me.I don't talk game with Tris at all so i want her gone.But i will tell Brady to tell Tris that people are after her and to vote out Alana.If she use the idol Alana goes if she don't use the power she will go.
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: If people are telling the truth then Fred is Logan,Lilly and Alanas target but i trust Fred so i told him to use the idol and vote out either tris or alana in that case they down by one.I don't think they will suspect that i have anything to do with it.I don't think i am the target because i play a low profile game.
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: Oh my god this game is insane.Brady told me and Fred that Tris has the idol and she will use the idol to eliminate Lilly.So my plan is in the trash bc Tris decided to grow some balls.So are plan with Brady is to vote for Fred so we will stay loyal to Logan and Lilly while we play the middle.I trust Fred and Brady right now.If we can pull this out it will be epic.
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Brady: Oh man so things have been wild ever since I sent my last confessional because of the things we found out this season. For this season I really didn’t think there’d be that many big twists since it was the last season but boy was I completely wrong lol. The big twists was this season was called Mud Idols and they’d work by giving everyone a mud idol to play but the complex thing about this mud idol was that it was super powerful and it was given to everyone. This mud idol gives you the opportunity to get somebody out directly. If one person decided to use their idol at tribal and target their enemy then that person is out and then the votes aren’t even read. However the thing that makes these mud idols so scary is that if multiple people use the mud idol in a single tribal they both go home so basically you could technically have 3 people go home at a tribal which is just insane basically.
My reaction to this twists was this

I was so fucking blown away by it and also was pissed at it. Let me just say this twist is fun for the viewers because it makes the game entertaining butbawfulnforbthe players that are actually playing the game and I can see why Mud has people lined up Incase people quit because this twist is fucking awful. Someone I think said this twist was like breaking survivor and I honestly agree because now you’re more worried about these mud idols then the actual vote and your alliances like it’s crazy and it completely shifted my game and right away when I found this out I was trying to navigate the best way to use the idols because it’s super hard for the players to keep track of all that. Basically you don’t want to have many enemies this season with this mud idol lol but I don’t want to blow my mud idol right away because it’s a risk to play it and I want to save it when it comes down to like merge or something.
Basically this season I definitely plan on having a lot of close allies because I feel like that
is a must this season. Apparently these idols are transferable which could help things. I mean I have a winners chat going on with the winners which could help me but us winners need to stick together because these mud idols are almost like a death sentence for our games.
I was dying to know how they’d play out to see if anyone would of used their at the first tribal so I could get a feel for these things more but nobody did sadly. I was glad that Marto and Kyle stayed though but this twist is the true Apple of Eden. I used that saying a lot but this twist really defines that because you could bite into the apple and use your mud idol but you got to be aware of the consequences that may occur with someone else using their mud idol because then you both go home. Ugh what a crazy fucking game.
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle W: I am soooooo happy for my tribe right now. I give probs to Margo and Tiffany for keeping us from getting tribal council again because shockingly, I don't want to have to worry about Mud idols. I do have a target in mind if we go to tribal next time, and that is Sydney, but this time, I'm trying to stay quiet and behind the scenes. I controlled the Jessie vote, so I'd rather introduce the idea of Sydney, and let them decide whether or not to vote Sydney. But for now, imma stay quiet and search for the idol. Also, fuck you Ben for giving us these Mud idols. And fuck this trainwreck season! LMAO
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Hey I’m currently in the car rn on my way to pick up my momma from work
So I figured this is the perfect time to write about an online survivor game!
Welcome to Zombie Talk!
*Theme Song Plays*
Now this is the story all about how,
My life got flipped-turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the King of a game called Muds Survivor.
I pulled up to the island about seven or eight,
and I yelled to Kolby "Yo homes, smell ya later."
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,
To sit on my throne as the King of Muds Survivor”
Alright we got some new questions about my game
Question #1- from Silver
“Explain the last immunity challenge”
Well my tribe is a bunch of mute morons so they ended up giving this greedy bastard immunity so I’m not complaining but the two people I trusted most didn’t vote me and I still got immunity, Some shit that people said about that vote doesn’t add up, this makes me look like a threat but I already do so I might as well strut my stuff.
Question 2- from ClarkKent
What are you going to do at tribal?”
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Dylan: Hehe
I did stuff
Sooo I was talking with lindsey, ikah, budd, gamo and tim yesterday. They all said they wanted to work with me lmfao. But i kinda only trust Ikah 100% . If it comes to a vote, my target would be will because he is the one who i havent heard "i wanna work with you" from.
Apart from the social connections I made, I FOUND THE IDOL OH EM GEE!!!
I just have to figure out when someone might play a mud idol on me. I think the 2 people most likely to play a mud idol are tim and ikah.
Kyle (RedsKanto) asked me about the idol clue so he can search for it with me earlier . He is a good friend so I trust him , but there isnt any point in telling him I found the idol now. The more info I can keep to myself, the better.
So yea I gave him a real clue and if he finds it I will probably confess or tell him that it has been claimed.
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Brady: My vote goes to Lilly tonight
Sorry if you were making logos you’d win easily but I think you’re in for a nice blindside coming your way.
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Brady: Oh man today has been a crazy freaking day. I mean I knew this mud idol would shake things up and now we’re going to tribal because not many of us were at the challenge last night. Personally though first tribal I didn’t think would be too crazy with the mud idols because let’s be real using mud idols first tribal is so damn risky but that didn’t happen. Literally not even about 20 minutes after the challenge Tris messages me who is probably like my third closest ally I consider and he messaged me saying I used the mud idol. I’m like oh shit who did you target and then he said Lilly. The thing was if he would of said one of my close allies like Fred Patrick and maybe Logan then I probably would of exposed all that tea that he was sharing with me about his mud idol but because it was Lilly I was honestly promoting him to use his mud idol lol. The reason why is because Me Patrick and Logan talked about a possible Cagayan alliance but Logan is clearly super close to Lilly so it’s kind of been pulling us apart from that. I mean me and Logan talked about possibly having a four person alliance of me him Lilly and Patrick but like we still haven’t made that group yet and it just doesn’t seem as clear cut and I also found out Logan and Lilly were close with Alan so that was already a close 3 and they were hardly telling me anything other than the vote for Fred which was only a couple of hours ago. Then I found out that Lilly and Logan wanted to target Fred because of beef they’ve had before and I was like hell no. The thing was that Lilly and Logan didn’t even tell me right away they only told Patrick and that tells me on that side I’m instantly number five and that I’d be at the bottom like I’m not a moron.

However luckily when I woke up it seemed like Patrick and I were  on the same page and that he wanted to go with the Fred and Tris side and I was super stoked about that because Fred and Tris are great for my game and I need them to stick around. The crazy shit started happening though once Fred found out from Patrick that his name was being thrown around from Lilly and he mentioned wanting to use his mud idol. This was before the alliance of me this patrick and  Fred really happened because we all talked about doing it individually to each other but we never established that yet and I was the only one who knew that Tris was playing his mud idol. I told Tris I wouldn’t tell anybody but Fred talked about playing his and I had to diffuse that situation right away because I didn’t want to lose 2 close allies of mine right away and then he at Logan and Lilly’s mercy like hell no that’s not how I roll. So I knew that I would have to tell Fred and Patrick about Tris playing the mud idol so they wouldn’t be sent home and I knew that if I explained it to Tris like that saying I was doing it so he wouldn’t get sent home and then he’d understand and it’d make him trust me more.

So the mud idol seems to be a big factor in the vote tonight and the alliance of four between me Fred Patrick and Tris is set up and we haven’t talked too much yet but if this vote works out I definitely think we’ll be stronger. The hardest part about this vote though was that I wanted to make sure Tris would use the mud idol so that it wouldn’t show me and Patrick’s cards yet because we kind of are playing both sides and the longer we keep both sides at bay is much better for us in the long run like if there’s a swap or something. This vote will hopefully get out a big threat in Lilly, make Tris the big target with the blood on his hands not mine and it’ll also make me more of a middle position with Patrick so that way both sides will think we’re with them and so that way nobody will probably play a mud idol to take me out so I think our whole alliance is voting Lilly anyways but if Tris is telling the truth then it won’t matter with his mud idol and Lilly will go home. As far as I know he could be blindsiding me with it but if he was it’d make no sense for
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: So it’s been awhile and I got to get my screen time fellas
Since you last saw me I think I was idek
But now I am BACK ON MY BULLSHIT
I have hired a professional idol hunter named SmoothStalker12
Because I’m getting pretty desperate.
I need to chill tho on my tribe, I need to not say as much, I need to show up and show out!
Come on Baby, let’s get that idol
*alexa play Pink Panther Theme Song
https://youtu.be/9OPc7MRm4Y8
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: “Do do do do, Do doot toma doot da doot da doooo”
-Pink Panther
2066 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle W: WTF! I did not expect Brady to go, but if Lilly actually did use her mud idol, she gotta go because Brady was an ally of mine. Also, Tim has got to go because he is a beast at comps and he is nearly impossible to take down. Anyways, piss off Lilly and Tim. 2 down, 25 to go.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!