This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle W: not that shocked. It was gonna come sooner or later. But it’s a shame that Fred left because I was planning on working with him
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: These people are idiots,I told both Logan and Fred to not use the idol.So what they do they play the idol.Maybe next time listen when I say something.So I have no allies now.I tried to build some trust with newbies and it is kind of working.I hope they are not cursed by me.Bc right now every person who went home from my tribe ,was my ally.
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Pies: well we lost but this tribal will decide if im in the majority or not I don't know who im voting and lots of people from other tribes are saying hi king pie want an alliance but 1 idk and 2 is I guess Tyson from blood vs water as a mud idol I need a mud idol because if I can get someone else with a mud  idol to not use it  then I could get all the power but I need a mud idol I hope im right because if I can I want to get all the people who made the final 3 or 2 in any season here in this last season of muds island season 17 out i might get an allstar award for player of the season
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: SKRRRRRT IM BACK MOTHERFUCKERS now anyway sooo I tried idol searching for 3 mothefucking days and I can't find nothing and I have a clue and this bitch Kyle said 4 days ago he found the other tribes idol and someone has our idol is if he found the blog where the idol is but Kyle is always lying cause he never shows screenshots of anything like we know you can't edit anyway so Shelby or whatever that fucks name is going tonight unless she plays a mud idol on other Kyle cause that would be the only smart move anyway byeeeeeee VL
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: First And for most fuck mud this seasons twist is shit I think for the host to end on a joke season is kinda dumb like you worked so hard on your reputation and your just gonna throw it away idk I just wouldn’t do that if that was me, Secondly I fucking hate Kyle like holy fuck he’s so fucking annoying he thinks he can run this tribe I’m getting sick of it I’m trying to think of a way to secretly blindside him I just have to think.
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle W: You know what, without risk comes no reward. Therefore, I am playing my mud idol on Sydney aka Ms. Irrelevant. And hopefully Sydney does not use her mud idol.
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lindsey: https://i.giphy.com/media/uEFaKzXnxzxWo/giphy.gif

*writes doesn’t Tim’s name*

if it’s me it’s me.
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Budd: Fucking fuckity fucks... First tribal council and I'm already losing my marbles. Soo this round started off with nobody wanting to talk game for almost all of last night.
I was talking with Ikah alot and he told me he was scared that Tim might vote him soo I told Ikah we should make an alliance with Tim soo he doesn't think Ikah wants him out. I asked Tim if he'd wanna align with Ikah and told him I think Lindsey and Will would vote with us too and he was like yeah we could vote Dylan out. Ikah told me him and Lindsey wanted to voted for Tim which didn't surprise me at all. A lil later Dylan says Tim wants to vote Lindsey so I went ahead and told Dylan that Tim wanted to vote him out earlier to keep him away from Lindsey and onto Tim.

Ofcouurrrssseeeeee later on fucking Gamo says he wants to use his mud idol..
Dylan comes to me and tells me Camo wants to use it on me bc he thinks I have an idol.. He sent me screenshots of Camo saying it and yeah bc I sent Camo the same screenshot Ikah sent him that says 'This idol has been found' Camo thinks I'm lying which is kinda funny tbh.
I ask Camo who he's using it on and he said 'well isn't it obvious I'm using it on Dylan.'
Tbh I didn't know who Camo wanted to vote out soo to play it safe I told him
'I love how Dylan is tryna convince me that you're using the mud idol on me.
That's fucking hilarious.'
Next thing he said was 'this kid is so going tonight.'
Lmfao wow sorry Dylan
Nothing personal but I really don't wanna get mud idoled out..
I tried convincing him not to use it bc I think it was dumb of him to do in the first place. Like use it when you're forsure getting voted out not bc you're just bored but whatever. If you're gonna use it don't use it on me honeybuns
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: VOTE: Tim

This is the final chapter of our story on Tengaged Tim, I wanted to settle the feud but that’s not happening I guess because this happens to be my best move, I HOPE THIS WORKS.
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: It might be my last confessional.I just want to thank u for picking me for this season.U are one of the best hosts of all time.My experience was fun , I hope I made the season more epic.So thanks for everything.I hope one of the og cagayans win.If not then somebody from my tribe.I hope I proved to people that I am a not just a coaster.I tried to played as hard as I could.
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jordan: So I walk into this game where alliances have been made and I'm immediately on the outs. I was hoping that I can immunity, be safe from tribal and get time to make bonds with my tribemates. Patrick tells me that he is voting Alan.

And now I'm being told by JP that people are trying to blindside me and I might need to play a mud idol. But Patrick says to the whole tribe that he is playing his mud idol which puts in a risk on what I decide.

I need to find out what's happening and if Patrick really is playing it as if he does and I play it as well then we both leave. Just need to see what is happening so that I can make the best choice to stay alive in this game.
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: ahem * pulls out mic*
I'm Kyle gamer and I'm here to make it clear
I know you love me, baby, that's why you brought me here
Was a bitch on Season 11, I'm gonna make it right
Give me a spelling challenge and I'll give you what you like
I'm full of idols, baby, just like on Halloween
A room full of gays and it makes me wanna scream
I have to get this right so you don't waste your time
Not like my social game, I'm killing on this season
I'm gonna show you what I can do
You're going crazy and seeing a penis
It's not my fault, you can't blame my gayness
All these other gays, but they're all the same
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: * puts up mic part 2 *
Kyle comin' at you with a slow verse
I'ma speed it up, I had to spit it  up first
Killin' bitches so hard need a inhaler
I ain't sayin' I'm the best, but I ain't the furniture * looks at Raul*
You see me shinin' I'm tryin' to take this lifetime movie special
I see you whinin' and cryin'; take that a 5 second break
So epic that it's poetic, I sell on eBay
On tengaged, you look pathetic with that nursery rhyme
You can't stand me? I don't blame you
If mud's number 1, then I'm number 2
You disagree? Well, that's on you
Eyes on the chalkboard, I'll spell it out for you
K to the Y to the l  to the- Hold it!... E
Drugging these hoes to the crown, next!
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Brady: I know this is super late but I got it of muds and I’m really upset about it. You know I thought I could navigate the mud idols and frankly there just literally like impossible to navigate when everyone in the damn game has one and it totally ruins the game of survivor and is definitely the worst twist I’ve ever seen and it’s basically a death sentence to winners as people always want to take out the winners and with mud idols it just makes it that much easier and of course the person that used their mud idol on me quit right afterwards which is a bitch move.

Overall I could say I had a fun time in muds last season but honestly I didn’t. I was all ready to go planning alliance and the mud idol twist just ruined the game for probably everyone and that sucks that I waited so long in this game for stupid mud idols and it is the dumbest fucking twist cause it totally breaks survivor and I think it’s fucked up that this is my last chance because really I didn’t even get a fair one to begin with so fuck that.
2078 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lindsey: Okay I’m raising my stakes a little bit here. Now that I’ve survived the early portion of the game and have made it to the final 17 I’m ready for my game to get a little bit nastier. So far I’ve been doing my best to lay low and have deliberately avoided challenges at all costs to try my bet not to be a target. I my have laid my strategy on a little too thick cause I got a couple votes last Tribal due presumably to the fact that I haven’t been doing much and that may have made me a target. So I feel like I’m going to have to up the stakes here a bit and match the competitiveness of the other players on my tribe to not stand out. Right now I’m pretty tight with Bernie. Dylan myself and Ikah have an alliance of us three which puts me in a pretty good spot. But my newest development is my final 2 deal with Gamo. My strategy is always to be the strongest social player. I took a blow to my ego last game when I got too confident and was knocked off my pedestal. Now that I have my footing in this game I’m not going to be as cocky as I was in heroes vs villains but I’m going to take few more risks and let myself get a little more into the strategy of this thing. I think I’m in a good spot on my tribe but the fact that 9 people went home in one round just goes to show how much this game can change in just a matter of minutes. I gotta stay on my toes. with mud idols and Brittany on this season, the odds are definitely not in my favor. But my pocket is still loaded with this death sentence for someone and I will be using it at some point.
But anyways as far as my game is concerned, the 4 winners are my ride or die alliance and I’m hoping to make it to the end with them just to ensure that this final season has the best ending it possibly can. I obviously wouldn’t mind winning I’d be happy with any of us taking the win.
The queen is reluctantly back on her throne and I’m ready to slay some bitches. I’m coming for you Brittney.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!