This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Budd: Juss realized the Liam in this game isn't the one I've played with...
Ima celebrate by burning a couple fatties
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle W: Ok. I have so many alliances. Right now I think I can go far.”, but I have to maintain my alliances to where they think I’m with all of them.
In my tribe, I am with in an alliance with Marto and TJ, and I am allied with Guigi. I’ve talked around with people and they said to get rid of Kgamer.  This leads to two options:
1. If I get rid of him, I can gain people’s trust. However they can target me calling me a threat for taking him out.
2. If I keep him, I can gain the respect of Kyle, but people will think I’m lying to them and therefore target me later on. Also, it would leave someone they hate in the game for them to target.
This time I’m not going in with a strategy. I’m going on and creating my strategy as I go along.
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: Yes i have two alliances at this point so i am in a great spot.The Cagayans (me Brady and Logan) and the other is (Lilly and logan plus me).I would love to unite the two alliance but there is bad blood between Lilly and Brady so i dont know how this will work out.At least i have majority with them.I really want to take out Tris because she is ghosting me like a cheating girlfriend and i dont like it. She needs to go at the first tribal.
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: so I’m walking out to the challenge and all I see is materials to do something I’m talking sharpies, paint, brushes, cast photos, yarn, rope, etc. and all I have to say and do about this is roll my fucking eyes and say fuck this. I hate this fucking challenge it’s dumb and stupid in my opinion literally I just want to lay down and enjoy the sun maybe get a tan you know. Ughhh
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: Meeting my tribe for the first time is kinda nerve wracking since I literally don’t know anyone on my tribe. Literally no one. I have seen kgamer in the vl we’ve actually had some arguments hopefully he doesn’t remember. But other than that I don’t see anyone that I can really click with this sucks y’all :/
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: so I wake up from this hard ass Bamboo branch that my whole tribe is sleeps on and all of a sudden Kyle W taps me on my shoulder and told me to follow him. So I walk into the fucking jungle there all these bugs everywhere and he tells me that he likes me and wants to work with me and at this point no one else has talked to me so I agreed to work with him I just hope he’s loyal.
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: So Kyle W tells me that TJ and Martio or whatever his name is wants to form an alliance and at this point I can’t say no since they already made a chat and added my ass in it so I’m just gonna put this into my back pocket and use this alliance until he case we lose the challenge. Smiles
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: so I guess found out that the whole cast wants me gone but the thing about it is that he won't show me screenshots he only showed me two people quotes on Skype that he can easily manipulate so I don't believe it but I have mud idol so EOW
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: This a great twist to shake up the game.The best strategy for this twist is the split vote with that stategy we can flush the idol of the primary target and take out the secondary target.But with my alliance i need to convince the other 4 player to vote against each other.So in that case my alliance is save.Logan,Lilly and Brady will not vote for me.Fred and alan will vote for either Brady or Tris.But i worry about Tris she will use her idol. So i have to use Alan or Fred as a secondary target if we go to tribal
The first tribal of the season i hope Jessie and Tiffany will stay and Marto goes home fingers crossed.
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jessie: Idk that I can play this season when in 2 season I dont have any remarkable strategy unless voting Ryan until the end of my game lol
so basically I just started talking to people hours ago. I know that my name already being thrown around cause it seems sketchy when I talked to them. I really am wanted to throw someone under the bus but your fucking twist really fucked up the situation. I mean I can be voted out by this person who I throw his name around vote me out with that Mud's idol or something. I know I kind of fucked up now and I wanted to use the Mud's idol but idk if it is the right choice. lets see if I can survive the first tribal
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jessie: I hope some people have panic attack and use the mud's idol so I can be save from this messy tribal
I vote TJ out
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: So the twist force us to play a social game but to have 24 people have each there idol is an insane idea.But i can work with that i think we will se a lot of blindside.
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Marto: Damn it's been a long time since iv'e been here and the party is just getting started . So when i first saw the cast i tough i was fucked cause i know basically nobody but then i realized that that's a huge advantage most people here are players post all stars and they don't really know how i play plus with my reputation in this series not many will initially target me . Mud decided to add the Mud idols which is a fucking WTF twist which most people are afraid of but tbh i'm fucking happy as fuck cause i'm the type of guy who can play the middle very well and socialize with anyone so while the big dogs be taking themselves out with this dumb twist ima stay chill and keep mine safe with me . So i look at my tribe and i immediately realize we are the weakest FACT but iv'e already talked with everybody and in a game with MUD IDOLS that's important so i talked to Kyle W and he decided to form an alliance with me TJ and Antonio/Tiffany ( ima call him Antonio cause thats his skype) and before this game me and TJ had a bit of beef but we settled it and the day after me and Antonio had a fucking awesome talk really chill guy and someone i can definitely trust . I then see Sydney and i immediately start talking to her telling her that we are both the biggest threats on our tribe and we can be shields for each other and ima keep her for now cause we need her for challenges . I'm also friend with Kyle R and he is someone i trust a lot . So by proses of elimination that leaves Jessie who by the looks of it is alone and that is something i can use to my advantage cause theres someone i just don't like about Kyle W (RedsKantos) so with this Mud idol twist i might just tell Jessie to use his idol and get Kyle W out that way i gain i true allie and nobody will think i had anything to do with it cause i voted Jessie as well . I'm stile contemplating this so i'm gonna have to see how Jessie is feeling if i want to pull this off or not . ANYWAYS not sure who but as classical there is a winners alliance which meh ok i'm down for people to have my back plus theres Ikah who will never go against me so i can do the Mud strategy make him think he is the boss of me then easily blindside him YAY , then Brady with who i talked with and we bonded with the fact that we both beat Ryan in our seasons haha but out of all the winners i'm most keen on working with Nick we have similar gameplay plus he likes me and i also like the guy and i see that he is super trustworthy so i'm 100 percent working with him he is also good with Lindsey and iv'e never talked to her so having that connection would be sweet . I'm also good with Lilly we go wayyyy back and obviously mah BROTHA Fred who i trust a lot .I'm not gonna be looking for now idol cause fuck blog idols other than that . Let the terror begin
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Budd: The mud idol twist iss pretty funny, I like it.
Everybody's running around like chickens with their heads cutoff.. I'm not really worry about it tho.
I don't think anybody would commit suicide just to get me voted out. I don't think I'll ever end up using my cute lil mud idol.
The only problem I can see happening is if somebody tries to threaten me with using their Mud Idol on me, I wouldn't really be able to do anything.
Maybe I can talk somebody into threatening other people that they'll use it. That can make people not wanna use it since if multiple people use it they'll both leave
2066 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle W: Dammit my tribe lost the immunity challenge. I'm really scared right now because I took responsibility for making the tribe flag, and my tribe members can use this as an excuse to vote me out. However, what I'm trying to do is place the target on Jessie since he hasn't said shit. I know TJ is on board and I think Tiffany and Margo are on board. The only person I can assume is targeting me right now is the other Kyle, so I decided to leak to him info that others in the cast want him out. He can then trust me and I can get him to vote Jessie. I seriously hope these Mud idols don't negatively impact my game. And I hope I am not enough of a target to use a Mud Idol on. All I can do is pray at this point.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!