This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tris: HOW AM I STILL HERE I'M PLAYING THESE PEOPLE LIKE FREAKIN PUDDY, THIS IS ALL STARS AM I ON THE RIGHT TEAM OR DID I SIGN UP WITH A BUNCH OF NOOBIES-I LITERALLY FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE PLAYING THIS GAME. I LEGIT FEEL LIKE BOSTON ROB RIGHT NOW
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: I'm voting Marti because................ Sorry boo
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan: Ikah and Marto are most likely going this round... since TJ has come up with a plan to get rid of both of them with giving Ikah his Mud Idol, knowing Marto is playing his. TJ and I had already come up with a plan to vote Liam, that will get rid of both of them.

I know this is harsh... but I'm cast a villain and I will leave as a villain even if it means, I've got to get rid of Marto. He's almost too good and upfront with people, that's someone I cannot beat.

Ideally, if this pans out the way I think it will... I'll try to get rid of either Gamo or Tris next round with Liam's Mud Idol.
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Dear Muds Survivor
Thank you so much for providing me the opportunity to express myself in a way that involves voting people out, winning shit, laughing, internally crying, and frustration

I am a very competitive person in real life and on here and this was another sport for me, it truly was.

This is also one of the first group games I played and first I won, I have made many enemies, friends from this game and memories that will be hard to forget.

I have no ill wishes on anyone, It’s a game and even tho I get fucking obsessed over this game and psycho, I just don’t have it in me to truly hate people Idk in real life.

I hope what you learned is that I’m truly in it for the laughs and sport of group games and you enjoyed watching me play.

I was myself throughout my entire time on TG, and I’m really happy about that.

Every King dies in their lifetime, so here I go.

Thank you all and thank you Friend.

I hope I gave you hell, peace out
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lorenzo: Read this while hearing this:
https://youtu.be/pkeDBwsIaZw

So, I’ve feeling like this game destroyed so many things, friendships, genuine bonds, they’re all gone now. It’s sad to realize that in 4 tribal councils I lost Raul,Nick,James and Marto. I wasn’t planning on making it to the end with Marto, but damn that hurt. Tris did really fuck Marto, and then he blames Ikah for it, that’s what I call Bullshit. Now it’s final 6, I’m really hoping to get that immunity and be safe so that I can be more free to play this week, my plan is to get rid of Gamo, Gamo is the only one who was a big case at winning this game, so I know 100% sure he needs to go ASAP. He proposed me a final 3 with Ryan, and I was like sure, but wanted to get Ikah Mud idoled by Ryan, and I wasn’t having it, so my plan is

A) win immunity
B) Get Ikah/Ryan/Myself vote for Gamo, I know Gamo is not voting for Kyle.
C) Gamo goes home, and I’m in the majority with Ikah & Ryan, make it to 3 and Win.

It’s the only way to give me a couple of jury votes, because with my relationships, I’m pretty sure I can get Marto, James, Raul and Nick. I hope also Tris is bitter at Ikah so he gives me a vote. At this point I have a legit shot at winning this game. I just need to be calm, cool and collected. It’s like the stars have aligned for me this time
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: honestly this game is triggering number 1 I was the only bitch who didn't win the hero category just let that sink in........ HERO ANY OF THEM FUCKING HEROS
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan: I really want to use my Mud Idol on Kyle.

I just have a hunch something's gonna happen at tribal... I don't know what but something that screws me. I don't know why I'm so paranoid, maybe because I'm so close to the end... and I doubt everything. I hope Liam isn't playing neither is TJ... so I'm trusting them this round + I hope Ikah trusts me enough for him not to do some shady stuff this round. I'm more worried about Gamo, he may have an idol... let's see what happens. I either get 6th or I'm in a very good spot.
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: I have to vote ikah hopefully you forgive for this vote it's just it's either me or you and if I go tonight I would be glad to vote for you in the end and #VOTEKYLEFORFANFAV
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: I haven’t said much in these confessionals because I’m too busy talking in the actual game and about the game to other people.
Im Really going off on these people lately and talking mad shit. Because I might as well, Once I leave it’s going to be perceived as bitter.

But I promise not to be a bitter juror, I’m sweet like soap.

But I got a game left to play, This tribal My name is back on the menu, Like I swear I’m on the Dollar Menu Im such a popular item.

For now I got to trust three people that are shady af, Ryan has blindsided me before and is playing the sides well, Liam has lied to me before and doesn’t like me very much this game, TJ will backstab almost anyone at this time of the game. I really don’t know If I can trust them

But I’ve had to do the hardest thing all season which was Vote for someone I truly like on this site and in this game, We have been on the bottom together the entire merge like CatDog.
And We’re about to be split apart. Whichever it is, I’m at peace with it.

You might’ve heard my Songs on the TG radio but I should post em here.

“Rule number 1 to being a boss ass player,
Never let a clown player clown you and if
He clown you then Rule Number 2
Vote his best friends and turn them into Bitter Men”

“They need castaways like me
They need castaways like me
So they can get on their keyboards
And make me the bad guy
Zombie”

I’d do this with other rappers not named Nicki but this is a language and reference Tengaygers Can understand!

Anyway Good Luck People and May Satan have mercy on your soul
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle : I would like to say that umm I'm not surprised to be here I'm just ugh it's frustrating cause their all pussies cause I was not a threat in the end so I'll guess I'm popukt now
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lorenzo: Well, last tribal Kyle got voted out, I was quite the person who made the move, since Kyle had an extra self vote against him, I saw the chance of getting rid of him. Gamo was all over voting Ikah, for me voting Ikah, is voting someone who really doesn’t stands a chance at winning. Why the hell would I vote Ikah someone who would take me to final 3 and save Kyle/TJ who I personally know they wouldn’t take me to 3? Gamo was really dumb about it, he thought he could put himself on the middle while WW3 between Me/Ryan vs TJ/Kyle while he sits pretty and gets to F3. I was not letting that happen. So I decided to get Kyle, who I think had 0.00000000000000000000001% of winning the game, but voting him was for the best because now I’m pretty sure I’m in the best position so far. Gamo confronts me about last vote, and I straight lied to his face and said it “The numbers weren’t for Ikah, they were for Kyle”, and he said that Ryan convinced TJ to vote for Kyle and that I was skeptical to do so. The thing that he doesn’t knows is, I actually ran that vote. So, I don’t know if Gamo believed me, but if he believes he’s so freaking dumb, like he would be gunning for TJ instead of Ikah. I think my best shot right now it’s getting rid of Gamo, since he has a case but in case of Gamo winning immunity again, TJ has to go as quickly as possible. With that I secure my ticket to F3 since Gamo, Ryan and Ikah would take me to F3.

I played this game more under the radar, more calm, I actually got along with most of the cast. And made moves JP is out because of me, and Kyle is out because of me. I really hope that in the judgement day, the jurors see, that i did outperform everyone, and while everyone was killing each other, I was in the middle.
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan: I'm gonna get 2nd for the 3rd time in a row. I don't think I could beat anyone.. to be honest. I think my FTC spot has been secured at this point but I don't think I'm winning although getting 2nd is literally iconic because I didn't have to put in the work this time around.
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
James: I'd love to vote Ryan as we were in the same position coming into the game, but he admitted he doesn't deserve it soooo.

Lorenzo was robbed ugh skinny legend was supposed to win but some juror leaked, word on the street is it's Tris.

Ikah played stronger than Jason imo, closer with Jason on a personal level, but yeah I think Ikah played stronger plus it was ultimately Jason who stabbed me in the back (though that's semi irrelevant, had Jason played stronger I'd vote him).

Voting Ikah =]
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: I ama voting ikah to win cause it's annual fling a hoe day
2063 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: I'm gonna change my vote to tj cause eh i feel like it

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!