This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: So I'm voting ikah BITCH I AM NOT SCARED FUCKING FIGHT ME
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: * starts crying * when you think somwbodys friend then they stab you in the back me and Nick and Raul were supposed to to me cool now their getting rid of me for what just to get rid of ikahs allies when I am not even with ikah fully it's just fucking frustrating so vl you'll see me soon but first IMA FLING RAUL WITH A MUD IDOL BYE PATHETIC BITCH
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan: I'm voting for Raul this round.

How I see it, this late in the game I need any possible way to make sure the target is not on my back. I want to make sure, there's always someone ahead of me on the hitlist. Ikah, seems to be that person. I know people are probably dying for him to go because he's had so much pull on this season but to me... I don't think that's something I want at the moment at least. He's always going to be a shield for me, AND I know he listens to what I have to say + I give him information.. on what the other side was planning this round, which was voting him out. Even if it meant throwing my pal under the bus (Marto).. I'm here to actually win, not just sit around and get voted off because I haven't played the entire season.... if anything I DESERVE to come in so late. I've been robbed of two wins.... already. It's only fitting I win this time around...
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
James: Holy balls gotta vote Ikah bc I can’t let Raul go
Nicholas is playing an idol to cancel the mud idol on him but in before that probably gets played on Raul if so wow at me being psychic but yikes

Ryan and I are now an F2 bc we are both smart and know we need to stick together to win.
Also love Lorenzo skinny legend
And TJ king

But yeah I feel crap for doing Ikah he’s a great guy, but gotta keep my closest allies safe.
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: I am voting raul I would like to drown you with my own hands and strangle you till you can breath anymore BYE BITCH
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Lorenzo: LThis is game is completely out of proportion. So Kolby and Ryan walk in, when is saw Ryan is like “ok, I’m cool with him”. But I know Kolby/Ikah feud, and I didn’t want to be a pawn in their conflict. It’s not my fight. So Ikah literally breaks down and literally wanted to quit. So immunity came, and I was going to throw it to Ikah. But fucking Tris didn’t get the memo or his brain forgot that he has an idol and is safe for a round. So I literally had to take rings from him, all the sudden I realize, CuntCritter won, and I’m like NOOOOOOOOO. Ikah is going home. So Nick/Raul are so deadset going after Ikah, and I’m like “i don’t think it’s leaning that way”. So Kolby quits and one of my favorite people on tengaged comes, James. Great, he is loyal and a good competitor, the problem is that exactly, he can beat me for days. How am I supposed to win?, so then Ryan starts talking a bunch of nonsense shit, and I’m like ok I get it, you want to play with me. Ok. So I wanted to vote for Tris since I wasn’t in the mood for a Ikah vote, but Nick was like “HES IDOLING ME”, I said “Gotcha”.  So what I’m going to do it’s throw a burn vote at Nick, so that his paranoia gets super high to the point of ruining his game. At this point, it would be perfect to get him in my three with Raul as well, since all they do is give paranoia. It will be amazing. Sadly, I will see Ikah out. He’s my friend, I may be a King but I’m not a drama queen. So I feel like this was supposed to happen, at least this is happening in jury.

But once again. I am the real deal
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: like literally it just sucks because this game I'll give you the tea me Tris ikah and tj are on the bottom and it's just so frustrating because me and Tris are the first two targets like I did nothing and before ikah are you mental I just don't know what to do anymore like in screwed anyway at f6 if I never win immunity by then so yah fuck them all individually not at the same time
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan: I'll be looking for this idol, all night tonight. I think I've showed everyone what I'm capable of.. when it comes to challenges, I'm not afraid to show it either because I don't think I have nothing to lose. Someone who has nothing to lose is there greatest strength.

This round, I'm planning to do anything that keeps Ikah and his allies safe. I don't care if Ikah loses Tris but there was a chat made including Marto and I, Liam, Gamo, and TJ. I trust TJ out of everyone there, and obviously Marto but he's on the wrong side of things and I don't think we see eye to eye in the game right now. Although we are a duo, I don't think getting rid of Ikah's allies now would be beneficial to me, NOT EVEN Tris at the moment but I would jump through hoops to save him, I'll try to make sure this sides tries to take a shot at Tris (because I know he's Ikah's sheep). I'm doing this because I don't speak to him as much as I speak to someone like Kyle. I don't think he'd vote me out over Ikah or anyone really, right now at least.. so I rather keep him in the mix.

On the other hand, I'd want Ikah's side to try and go for either James or Gamo. Gamo's a very good player and I am scared of how aware he is of things. He also flipped on Ikah pretty fast and told me, what was going on as soon as I walked into the game, that's someone I don't trust. James, because I want to be the sole newcomer so people don't suspect that we're a duo or anything. The target on me, grows extra small.

James going is ideal at the moment. If I somehow find this idol, I may give it to Tris or Kyle to get rid of James.
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: He's just a boy, but he's a bottom
Make him try to top, he'll cry
Never even said he's bi
It says "he's vers" up on his Grindr (ah-ooh)
"Versatile", yeah, okay (ah-ah-ooh)
Girl, you know you're super gay

(Woah-ah-oh)
Ass up and pull those pants down
(I had heard at one time that he had a gown)
(Woah-ah-oh)
His hole is medium rare (pink)
And you won't find a hair (stink)

This boy is a bottom (bottom, bottom)
This boy is a bottom
A gutbucket bottom
He's a ratchet ass bottom

He got Fleet enemas for days
60 minutes in the gym
45 of that is showering
"He's a jock"
Least he wears one on a date (ah-ooh)
Asspussy, sweet and clean (ah-ah-ooh)
A total top's total dream

(Woah-ah-oh)
That hole ain't been tight for years
Slopabottomus queer
(Woah-ah-oh)
Rectal prolapse be damned (it's cool, it's cool, it's cool)
Shove it up in his can (take that, take it)

This boy is a bottom
A gutbucket bottom (bottom, bottom)
He's a ratchet-ass bottom

Dickpig
Over here, pig
Make my shaft disappear in your rear, pig
Double penetration with you up in here, pig
Are you scared, pig?
This goes there, pig
And on your backdoor that's my tongue, pig
Yeah, that's your boy gash
Into my twink stash
Keep sucking me, do it 'til I'm tucking, G
Yes, I'm a top, 'cause ain't nobody fuckin' me

(And now it's time for a breakdown)
Never gonna bottom, never gonna bottom
Never gonna bottom

(No, no, no, no, no...)

Never gonna bottom

This boy is a bottom
A gutbucket bottom (bottom, bottom)
He's a ratchet-ass bottom

Whoaaaa... Whoa... Whoa... Whooa... Whoaaa...

He's just a boy, but he's a bottom
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
James: In the words of the famous Blake (RainbowKing) himself.
All aboard the hot mess express!

Holy fuck these guys are messy as crap.
I hear literally nothing until 15 mins before votes due, then ultimately the guy who was voted off is the guy I’m closest to in the entire cast.

Fuck.

Ok so let’s talk about some allies I have. Jason good one, Lorenzo skinny legend, Ikah kinda, yeah Tris I suppose, Marto seems sound! Gamo deffo someone I’d be down with, especially considering he gave me idol clue.

Kyle I don’t know. We don’t really talk but I don’t think he’s targeting me so good on him.

The person I want at the end in a *hopefully* Final 2 is Ryan! Both being new we kinda know we’re screwed so yeha sticking loyal to him, plus he’s a good guy.

Not got anyone in particular on my radar at the moment, and I don’t believe I’m on anyone else’s.

However I do need to boost my big movez status y’know for it I make the end, especially if it’s against someone that’s not Ryan.

https://gifer.com/i/N4iZ.gif
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Lorenzo: https://youtu.be/VSQjx79dR8s

Hear this while reading
Lorenzo’s Reign of Hell:
This is probs one of my saddest moments of this game, in a question of seconds, Nick and Raul were send straight to jury, so the crusaders are done. But it’s time for me to step it up and start hell up on this bitch, I need to get shit together.

Lorenzo’s Execution List:
Kyle: He needs to go ASAP, I’m probably next target of him.

Marto: Everyone likes him, it’s suicidal to think to go with him to the end. I’m not dumb enough.

TJ/Tris : This two are literally so out of place, first, I think to get on tengaged you need at least be 14 right? Or was it 12?, but Tris acts like he is 6 and TJ honestly I don’t really mind him getting to the end, it’s just  that he’s not part of my plan

James: How would I beat James in an FTC? That’s right. IMPOSSIBLE. It’s literally deplorable to even think that way. While I’ll be Carrie with all the blood in me,  and have a rough time getting votes, James can say hi and already has 3 votes.

Gamo: He is the biggest snake of them all, but I want him to go as further so that, if I go to then end with him, I’ll have a good shot. But it would be easier to beat Ikah and Ryan

It’s not like I’m a Greek tragedy, but I want to use a sniper, and slay the next rounds. dominate. I will rise like the German eagle
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: I am voting James and will be playing my mud idol ( YOU GOT THAT MUD SO I DONT KILL YOU )because all these people are pussies I'm sorry vl but their forcing me to work with ikah so vl don't blame mud blame these terrible ass players for targeting everyone except ikah
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Marto: This game man... haha it's fucking testing me man so 1 tribal back Cunt aka Ikahs bonus character and Raul were eliminated cause they both played idol and it could of been me who gone home which is insane but low key me telling ikah that 1 of the idol clues was that the color of the tengaged guy was brown instead of black and gray is a SUPER underrated move because he was 100 percent gonna find it and he would have used an idol and he still would have had cuntcrit and his mud idol but because i told him that lie he couldn't find it but mah brotha Nick did. Next tribal rolls around and me ikah and nick decided that it's time to work together and me and nick were 100 percent down to go to top 6 but ey ikah had to fuck it up and he gave tris his fucking mud idol to get Nick out. That made me angry i'm not here for any placement but 1st and ima do it . Ima do it for Nick cause what this series deserves is the good guy to come out on top. So for this tribal i won immunity and i created a chat with Me Liam Ryan Gamo and Tj that we make the rest believe that the vote is Tris when in reality we vote off Kyle with his Mud idol.

While i'm typing this apparently Kyle knows he is getting votes and wants to Mud idol James because his daddy Ikah told him to do that haha but i think James will also play his Mud idol . even tough i like James i'm ok with both of them leaving but again best casenerio is only Kyle leaving .
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: these people don't know shit saying I'm a sheep this and that when EVERYONE WAS VOTING ME EXCEPT IKAH WHAT OTHEE OPTION DO I HAVE WORK WITH LORENZO WHO WANTED ME OUT
2064 days ago
mudndawilderness
Ryan: That went perfect! I can't believe James is gone, but thank god I didn't receive a self vote either. That Mud Idol truly is a blessing in disguise.

I think I'm in a pretty good position. I swear to god, if I make FTC... I will literally laugh so hard but at this point.. I just see it happening unless a Mud Idol screws me. The people I think wouldn't vote me out before they vote someone else out are, TJ/Kyle/Marto/Liam. That's majority right there, so as long as they don't vote for me, I'm good!

Also, I threw Liam/Marto under the bus today about them wanting to get rid of TJ. I just need someone who could count on me, and TJ may be that person. Kyle seems like a firecracker so I don't think I could throw people under the bus to him but TJ's an innocent person from the looks of it and I don't think he'd rat me out after I saved his game, he may use his Mud Idol on Liam or Marto this round but I've tried to make sure he'd lean towards Liam, I told him he "initiated" it.. just to make sure he had a reason. I also made sure he doubted Ikah/Tris' loyalty.

I've been sooooooooooooooooooo lazy to find this idol. I think I need another clue to actually find it but I've been looking everywhere!

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!