This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: the big fight was a front to save jp btw
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lorenzo: So, Mud. Appearently Ikah and Tiffany are still beefing with each other. Like this rivalry started because of me in a Challenge group. This is so dumb. Tiffany is just too delusional and way too annoying at this point, he has always been. He’s worst than Sammy. I thought Ikah was mature, but he’s falling in Tiffany’s trick, his game will fall with Tiffany’s. I exited the chat and said namaste. I just want to be in 0 drama, not letting that get to me ever again. It’s like I’m trying to be not feel Guilty on the run, cause I know what I am capable of doing, and definitely don’t want to do that in here. I was just The devil between flops and bops.
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: Ikah is a bitch he’s a big bitch y’all smiles he is so scared that people are actually not bending to his will he thinks that he could come to me and fix his shit with me uh un that shady ass fuck and fake I don’t do that. Don’t bring that shit to me 👏 don’t do that shit 👏. Like shit ikah woke the sleeping Tiffany and Tiffany has awoken now and will be going out guns blazing check that ikah check that
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: Dylan is a dumb asssssss!!!! Chilllled dam he has a thick ass skull can’t get shit through him he’s being played like a fiddle and he doesn’t see it he’s so dumb ughhhh I hate my tribe!!
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lindsey: My heart is BROKEN that Bernie went home. I really liked him and it sucks to see him go but the show must go on. Lucky for me, TJ whom I’ve never spoken to is lining up to GIVE me his idol so despite having a very nice spot on the bottom of my tribe, I don’t think I’m going to go home next. With TJ’s idol as a potential piece for me on the board. I, in true me fashion, was able to think up a plan where TJ gives me the idol and I basically tank my game. At least seemingly. I would then deploy Dylan and Marto over to the other side telling the likes of Tiffany and JP and Nick they’re okay with me leaving and that I said I’m going to play my mud idol on Tiffany. Knowing Tiffany she’s going to flip out and play her mud idol on me or someone will play an actual idol on her. Either way it doesn’t really matter cause I’ll play TJ’s idol on myself and negate any mud idols or votes cast against me and behind the scenes, myself, Marto and Dylan will cast our votes on Nick, the biggest threat in the game. And out of the rubble, if everything goes according to plan, the biggest threat to my game will be gone, Tiffany and JP will be left with no mud idols while still maintaining mine, Dylan’s and Marto’s mud idols for potential future use. I don’t want to pat myself on the back too much, but man this plan is a stroke of genius. There’s only room for one elite social player. And unlucky for Nick, unlike literally everyone else in the game I see straight through his bullshit. I got my pistol loaded and bitch you better believe I’ll pull that trigger.
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: This is what I call a spit take

Tiffany saying he’s going to surpass me

*spits coke*

Me and Kyle being The only ones to compete

*spits coke*

11 Mud idols still in the game

*spits Coke*
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Time to munch on a flaming hot bag of Cheetos.

I hope every single one of you read this Confessional because let me tell you about what was going through my mind after my boi Bernie was sent home.

Have I been working this game? Yes I have
Have I set myself up good? Yes I have
Have I made a lot of allies? Yes I have
Have I been playing a good game? Yes I have

I’ve been doing all those things because that’s how you play the game and motherfucker I’m playing.

Just like anyone else. The difference between me and you is that I have been more successful and don’t spend time faking it for people that annoy me and don’t like me, And that’s scares people, Because I’m real, Because I’m intimidating and I’m reality.

You haters are mad corny with that narcissistic shit, Just because you’re a flop that gets excited over wasting a mud idol on someone just to send me a message doesn’t mean I’m at that level, I talk the way I do because that’s just the reality.

Now This next part goes out To Tiffany and The Tea Circle,

This mans decided after idoling Bernie out to call me out in the main chat, Are you shocked because I’m not one bit, they revealed that the reason they did what they did was because of me,
These bitches want to say I’m not on their minds yet their every move is based after me,
Tiffany tried going at me in the main chat but he fucking knows I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again, I’m not scared of some dude that goes by the name of Tiffany,
Im a king, You’re a Drag.

The hoe said he will surpass me, and I’m glad that he thinks that highly of me lmao, and That Im his idol so

I really shouldn’t be too hard on them because all they want is my autograph

You people are my fans,

And I make sure to put my autograph on every paper I use to write your names down.

You are really out here competing for my attention

And I gotta say Jealousy doesn’t make you ugly asses look any better.
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lindsey: I don’t think it’s going to be me going home tonight one way or another. Nick has come to me saying he really wants to work with me. Given the plan I hatched earlier that’s a little awkward... but luckily I didn’t Clue marto in on the plan so I was able to shove that under the rug. Apparently Nick really wants to vote Tiffany out tonight which is fine by me. As long as it’s not me I’d vote for anyone. The problem here is that I can’t trust anyone in this tribe outside of Dylan and Marto. Gamo is 50 shades of shady. JP talks to me like I’m an idiot when he is probably one of the worst players I’ve ever encountered. If it weren’t for mud idols, JP would be long gone in this game, and Tiffany aka the wicked witch of the west is so out of the loop and laughably bad that she has come to me saying that she has the numbers to get JP out, obviously I subdue me into not playing my mud idol on her or her closest Allie JP. But I told her exactly what she wanted to hear and I think I’ve made her feel very comfortable. Nick seems to want to work with me. Given his track record with me so far this game, naturally I’m quite skeptical. He really wants me to play my mud idol on Tiffany which I think is his way of flipping the vote on her while not getting any blood on his hands in the eyes of JP, which leads me to believe that he isn’t going to be voting with the likes of me and Marto cause he wants to save face with his friends. So one way or another I need an idol tonight if it be a mud idol or TJ’s real idol the only way I stay in this game is making a big move against Tiffany. Not sure I’m making it through this vote but if I do I want to make it through with my mud idol still in my pocket which is going to Require that I do a good bit of sweet talking TJ. This is the most outside of the numbers I’ve been in the history of my game on muds Survivor I really hope I’ll be able to sneak through.
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: listen here y’all if I go home tonight I did it so that the minority in this fucking game can have a chance it either go big or go home and as of right now I need all of ikahs sheep to go home so either me and Lindsey going home or just Lindsey let’s see what happens Tiffany out byeeee oh and ps I never received a vote bitches y’all can bet on that hoesss blows kiss
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany: fuck ikah bitch ass he thinks he can run me he hasn’t played with me huh no one runs the bitch that is Tiffany he can run that run that ikah punk ass bitch ughh
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah: Vote: DAN

I didn’t want to do this, I don’t know what’s going to happen, I’m honestly fine going home, There was a time where I’d love to do this but I really have no ill feelings towards you anymore, good luck and I’m sorry
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: I am voting Dan cause ugly people can die
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R: sorry I haven't made a confessinal in a long time we kept fucking winning and o had nothing tea worthy so we merged and it's named SpongeBob............. I mean..................... It's cute or something I honestly didn't think I would make it this far I think it's only because I'm such a meme I made merge so bye and LOVE YOU SILVER LOVE YOU WHOEVER THE FUCK
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lorenzo: This is basically so disastrous, I’ve been trying to play both sides. My plan is to get Tris out since he’s basically so far up Ikah’s ass, and also he has the tendency of being a rat, so I believe rats should be extermined, so that means Tris should be going. The plan is Nick/Raul/Gamo/JP/Jason/Lorenzo/Marto to vote for Tris. Tris goes out and my trio of Lorenzo/Nick/Raul will do the pendulum and get Gamo out next round. But I really hope my relationship with Ikah doesn’t gets destroyed after this vote. This is What Remains: a memoir of Lies Betrayal and Deception, this is about to get Dirty South.
2116 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle R:  like I hate these People I did shit and now I'm the bad guy like goodbye whore see you next Tuesday in the local alley

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!