This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT30 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT30 Casting - Confirm your..

2217 days 17 hours ago
Alexito
The 30th edition of ESCT is about to start and this edition will be a very special one. For the first time ever, we travel to 馃嚥馃嚘 Morocco, after Faouzia was crowned winner of the Eurovision Song Contet Tengaged 29 with "My Heart's Grave", after representing the country twice in a row. So now, we can confirm that the host city will be the beautiful city of Casablanca and the venue will be the Stade Mohammed V.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dsfe/images/7/7b/Casablanca.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20180110101517

Despite not being Morocco's capital, Casablanca is the most populated and one of
the most important cities in 馃嚥馃嚘 Morocco, economically and culturally, and therefore, it will
be the first time that the contest is hosted in Africa.

https://cdna.lematin.ma/files/lematin/images/articles/2017/04/Stade-ComplexeMohammedV.jpg

The Stade Mohammed V, is part of a big athletic complex situated in the heart
of the city, in the western part of Maarif distrit. It was inaugurated March 6, 1955 and
currently has a capacity of 67.000 spectators.

Since today and until next Tuesday, 10 April 2018, you will have time to start confirming your participation with your contries, withdrawing from the contest, switch countries with due consent and/or applying for the draws of the free countries. Each person can apply for as many draws as countries are available. However, once you've won a draw, you are not eligible to apply for more draws in the current edition.

In conclusion, you must CONFIRM YOUR COUNTRY, WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTEST, and APPLY FOR the available draws. You have some days until the upcoming draw.

馃嚥馃嚢 Macedonia and 馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom are free because their owners didn't vote on time in the ESCT29 final, therefore the are free for ESCT31. 馃嚜馃嚫 Spain will take one edition break and will return in ESCT31.

Free countries for ESCT30:

馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus
馃嚠馃嚬 Italy
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta
2217 days 17 hours ago
Alexito
If you are preparing a National Final, please, provide the name of your NF. It can be created by you or just copy from the original one from Eurovision.
2217 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I confirm with Slovakia, we are selecting internally
2217 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Of course Morocco are confirming and it is going to be internal selection
2217 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
Croatia confirms with an internal selection
2217 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
Even though I am organizing a national preselection for Austria, I want to apply for the Italy draw meanwhile. It's a chance I want to take advantage of.
2216 days 17 hours ago
FairyBoss
Is Poland available?
2216 days 16 hours ago
Alexito
No, the only available countries are:

馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus
馃嚠馃嚬 Italy
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta
2216 days 16 hours ago
Alexito
Finland withdraws and therefore is free for ESCT31.
2216 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
I'll have Finland
2216 days 16 hours ago
TheRankKing1
i'll have Cyprus
2216 days 12 hours ago
bbfan21
The country switch is made official, I will now be the delegation head for The Netherlands and we will be having a national selection show, details to be revealed shortly...
2215 days 22 hours ago
JotaMCL
Latvia confirma y quiere entrar en el sorteo de los tres available countries
2215 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Confirming for Serbia, but applying for Cyprus and Italy
2215 days 20 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Estonia is confirming
and you can find the national final, Uhke Olla Eesti Keel, here.

https://tengaged.com/group/8271-eurovision-song-contest-tengaged/forum/topic/21466373
2215 days 18 hours ago
adeleadele
Lithuania confirms, and eurovizijos :)

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!