This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT30 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT30 Casting - Confirm your..

2224 days 2 hours ago
Alexito
Ok, mail me when you make your decision, I need it as soon as possible because I want to start the edition in order to start posting the songs tomorrow :)
2223 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
If anyone wants to country swap for ESCT31, I'm down for that.

My country is Estonia, but I'm getting to the point where there is hardly anything I haven't heard before, so would like to experience other countries without fully giving away Estonia. :')

Please message me if you're interested :)
2223 days 16 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I decided to continue what we've started, so Austria confirms participation. I also want to say that I am totally against that new rule with the countries forced to withdraw when they looses their head delegation.
2223 days 15 hours ago
Alexito
We repeat the draw for the last time because the winner decided to continue with the National Final he started.

These are the people who applied for the free countries draws:

馃嚠馃嚬 Italy:
Alexxx33
Alberto
JotaMCL
TolisKalkas
Bibbles
Varlto
Jesus94

In a few minutes, the draw ceremony will take place.
2223 days 15 hours ago
DireRaven
i would like to enter in the draw for Italy
2223 days 15 hours ago
Alexito
Results from the draw of Italy

Some minutes ago the draw for Italy took place. Here is the winner:

馃嚠馃嚬 Italy:
Alexxx33

Congratulations to the winner. All he can do now is confirm as soon as possible.
2223 days 11 hours ago
LeHerisson
Before you sign up for a draw, think carefully if you really want the country. Alexito will save work and the new edition of ESCT won't be late. Thanks :)
2223 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I understand what you say LeHerrison, on another hand, when the draw is that late and everybody already prepared a national final, ypu think twice if you want to give up your country anymore. Personally I've entered that draw some weeks ago and I just found out I won Italy exactly some hours after I posted the final of our preselection.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!