This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT30 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT30 Casting - Confirm your..

2225 days 2 hours ago
varlto
I want to be Italy!!
2225 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
I'll apply for Italy
2225 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
have i missed it?
2225 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
Not yet. In a few minutes I will start.
2224 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
These are the people who applied for the free countries draws:

馃嚠馃嚬 Italy:
Alexxx33
Alberto
DallasAndrew
JotaMCL
TolisKalkas
Bibbles
Varlto
Jesus94

In a few minutes, the draw ceremony will take place.
2224 days 22 hours ago
Alexito
Results from the draw of Italy

Some minutes ago the draw for Italy took place. Here is the winner:

Italia
DallasAndrew

Congratulations to the winner. He can confirm now unless he wants to keep Austria and let Italy for others. We need an answer as soon as possible. If the winner doesn't confirm, the draw would be repeated with the people who applied. If the winner confirms, then Austria would be free for ESCT31
2224 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
And now what the fuck do I do?
2224 days 20 hours ago
Alexito
Well it's up to you haha. You can keep Italy or maybe you can try next edition which will be more free countries :D
2224 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
More free countries, but for me it was the chance to gain Italy, not to get something else than Austria. I am very happy as the lead of Austrian delegation, but Italy or Romania were old priorities for me.
2224 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I want to make a deal. I know that first of all the host Alexito needs to accept at least to discuss about that and than maybe we should ask the other participants' opinon as well. Considering that I don't think the objective of these draws are to reduce the number of participants, I want to propose the following situation: you all maybe now that as head of Austria, for some editions I had a juror in my team. We made a national selection for this edition and there was effort put in it and it would be a shame to just be canceled. I would like to propose to give, only for this edition (which means that Austria would be free for the draw next edition) to my juror. She has the account named DireRaven here on Tengaged and she would be able to participate with Austria this edition. Of course that would go for some interest conflicts, considering that we were in the same team and I chose the songs participating in Austria's selection, so most probably I would want to vote for Austria as head of Italy, so with that proposal I would also propose, from the start, Italy and Austria to be drawn in sepparate semi-finals or even to not have the right to vote for each other, either in the semi-finals and in the final. This would be an ideal solve for me personally, now I can just hope this deal to be at least accepted to be discussed. I am waiting for an answer, thanks!
2224 days 20 hours ago
Alexito
Well, it's a good idea to be discussed more precisely with more days, but I think it's a bit unfair to give Austria to your mate, specially for those who are waiting for participating In ESCT and dont have a country yet like Bibbles, Varlto, Alexxx33 or Jesus94 among others... If all those who didn't win the draw had a country and were already participating in ESCT I could accept to discuss that idea, but I just think is still unfair for them :/
2224 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
That is true, however my mate is just going to proceed with a work already started by me, so she hasn't all the opportunities a normal player is having and she would also have a country for just one edition. I agree that it is not fair for others, but it would also not be the same situation as if one of them is winning a draw.
2224 days 20 hours ago
Alexito
I get What you mean, however your mate is participating with you, she should accept the decisions you take because she is not officially participating in the contest as an usual player, she didnt even win a single draw so she is certainly having more privileges than the people who is waiting for a draw out of the contest.
2224 days 20 hours ago
Alexito
In addition, I must say that all the participants can switch countries any edition. For example, Romania and The Netherlands are switching this edition. Just for those who didn't know that :P
2224 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
She already has that privileges being part of my team, cause there is no rule she couldn't. Yeah, that is not official, it's true. Yeah, I get what you say too, I admit it would not be totally fair for some potential players. Now, I will just wait for an answer and then I'll make my decision.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!