This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2870 days 17 hours ago
Sunfire
That's why I didn't place you on the jury. THERE. Now you all know
2870 days 17 hours ago
Sunfire
Ivy you know I lead the first vote against Smitty because I campaigned hard to you and Klara. And then why would I want you gone over Smitty like Red wanted me to vote. I shot him down
2870 days 17 hours ago
Sunfire
2870 days 17 hours ago
Sunfire
I was fishing for info to see if you would be bitter
2870 days 16 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
3/5
2870 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
I led the Ivy vote and the Klara vote cause like you said you wanted me out but I got you to keep me. Even if you had voted me I would have stayed cause DCHA voted Klara. And I also led the simon vote premerge but that was easy.
2870 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
I didn't say i'd be bitter i'd have been mad. There is a difference. I knew that you were fishing so I said what I had to to stay without a tiebreaker.
2870 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
Red, read my speech. I wanted you in control premerge so people could see you as a threat. Simon was inact. You did not kead the Ivy vote, stop graspin straws. I shot you down and switched you back to Smitty. Of course after the revote we went for Ivy. Dcha and I talked about his vote. We were both not struggling with the vote yet you were worried. I didn't even speak to Dcha about flipping because I knew this was best for my game. And I know you were being careful with your words.
2870 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
I did read your whole long speech Jorge and you mention my name 20 times in it (Yes I am conceited enough to count) To me that is pretty telling. Your whole game was focused on me.
And yes I realize that Simon was inact which like I said made it easy. They very well could have voted for me that tribal cause I didn't have numbers and I was a threat. On the ivy vote you didn't switch me to Smitty Klara did. I didn't switch to him till I talked to her. When she told me she was willing to vote Smitty (which I didn't think she would be) I switched. Of course I was worried this is survivor. Every time I don't have immunity I worry, nothing good comes from being over confident in a game.
2870 days 5 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Well, i think i know my vote.

Gl F3!!
2870 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
Who got Klara to switch? Me. You were my meat shield.
2870 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
You honestly got dragged here. I planted those seeds against you that ended up getting you all those votes against you. I was your biggest enemy in this game yet you still worked with me.
2870 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
Well actually before you said that Klara came to you and said she found Smitty annoying and wanted to vote him so doesn't sound like you had to switch her

Yes like I said you hid behind me. Had Joe made the final against Jeremy, Joe would have won.

How did I get dragged i'm the one that took all the bullets and kept going you were hiding like a little chicken behind me.  I planted seeds against myself to. By being in the forefront from the start it didn't take that much work for you to make me a target. I don't mind being a target. We have different opinions of what an enemy is. To me it is someone who I can't beat in the end such as Klara and Smitty. You I think I have a chance against.
2870 days 3 hours ago
Sunfire
Joe played a shitty social game. He told Kelley she was going so she knew to play her idol. He relied on challenges to win thr game. Challenges don't win you the game.
I messqged Klara with bs Smitty was telling me. Did I not Klara? I sent her rude things he told me. I used her doubts to my advantage. Yay to compare me to a winner and yourself to a shitty player
2870 days 2 hours ago
Sunfire
WHEN IN THE GAME DID I HIDE? NEVER! YOU ALL KNEW I WAS TALKING TO EVERYONE. I WAS UPFRONT ABOUT IT. I USED YOU RED. I USED YOU. GET OVER IT. YOU WERE USED. NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT MY GAME LOOK SHITTY AND GLORIFYING YOUR OWN. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU WERE LITERALLY JUST THERE. WE VOTED AS A UNIT AND HOPEFULLY THAT WORKED FOR YOU. I PLAYED AND I PLAYED INFRONT OF EVERYONE. HOW DID I HIDE WHEN I TOLD EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHAT I WAS DOING. NEVER DID I HIDE WHO I WAS TARGETTING AND NEVER DID I HIDE BEHIND YOU. THE OTHER SIDE KNEW I WAS IN CHARGE OF OUR SIDE BUT SINCE THEY WERE CLOSER TO ME, THEY WEREN'T TARGETTING ME. STOP CLAIMING I WAS HIDING. I MANIPULATED ALL OF YOU INTO BELIEVING WHAT RED BELIEVES RIGHT NOW. DON'T FALL FOR IT AGAIN. YOU ALL HAVE PIECES TO A PUZZLE THAT REVEALS THAT I WAS THE MASTERMIND. YOU ALL HAVE PROOF. IVY, YOU HAVE PROOF THAT I MADE YOU TARGET RED WHEN I TOLD YOI HE WANTED YOU OUT. YET I TOLD YOU HE WAS VOTING WITH US AGAINST JOHNNY. SMITTY, YOU KNOW THAT I SPECIFICALLY SAID I DON'T SEE TWO SIDES. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WAKE UP CALL THAT I COULD FLOW HOWEVER I WANTED. YOU KNOW I PLANTED THOSE SEEDS AGAINST RED SO YOU WOULDN'T TRY TO TARGET ME WHEN YOU KNEW I WAS A BETTER PLAYER THAN HIM. KLARA, YOU KNOW THAT YOU CONSTANTLY GAVE ME ALL OF YOUR SIDES INFO, AND WHEN YOU DIDN'T, I GOT IT FROM THEM. RED RELIED ON THE INFO I GOT AND WORKED FOR. IF ANYTHING, YOU HID BEHIND MY INFO AND MY VOTES UNTIL YOU COULD COME TO THE FINAL THREE AND CLAIM I HID BEHIND YOU AND NEVER MADE A POINTLESS MOVE TO GET YOU OUT. I SHEEPED NO ONE, I PLAYED MY OWN GAME AND IT SHOWS WHEN NONE OF YOU EVER WANTED TO GET ME OUT. IF YOU STILL BELIEVE I HID BEHIND RED, THAT IS EXACTLY WHY MY GAME IS BETTER. YOU ARE STILL FOOLED. WAKE UP GUYS, YOU KNOW I LEAD YOU ALL TO GO AGAINST EITHER SMITTY OR RED. IF SMITTY WAS SITTING SITTING HERE RIGHT NOW, DO YOU BELIEVE HE PLAYED THE BEST GAME? NO.

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!